Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-28-2021, 01:14 PM   #16
riskman

[QUOTE=mostpost;2776320]And just who should be in charge of distribution nationally if not the Federal government. Who has better access to all the data?

To answer your question about how you determine who is better off or worse off, you look at the data; the number of cases, the number of hospitalizations, the number of deaths. Then you look at the trends. You also check who has been vaccinated and who has been boosted.[/QUOTE

You worsen an already bad situation with your toxic personality and arrogant bullshit nonsense that comes from your addled twisted brain. Go flush yourself.
Old 12-28-2021, 01:22 PM   #17
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
There only thing the Federal Government is good at is screwing up.
Why not let the USPS handle deliveries?
Oh, we need it THIS century....
COME ON MAN, they just need more people to fix what the already screwed up
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-28-2021, 01:58 PM   #18
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Who better than the Federal Government?

Based on past performances - if you're looking for FUBAR:

Call in the Federal Government.

If you want the best outcomes for patients:

You get Government Bureaucracy/Narrative the hell out of the way and you let doctors be doctors.

-jp

Last edited by Jeff P; 12-28-2021 at 02:06 PM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-28-2021, 02:41 PM   #19
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
And just who should be in charge of distribution nationally if not the Federal government. Who has better access to all the data?

To answer your question about how you determine who is better off or worse off, you look at the data; the number of cases, the number of hospitalizations, the number of deaths. Then you look at the trends. You also check who has been vaccinated and who has been boosted.
Do you realize the past history of the Federal Government when they are in charge of something???

Are you not aware of what your Savior President Biden said in his Call with Governors yesterday???

You are truly an Oaf.

Old 12-28-2021, 07:20 PM   #20
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
the manufacturers and their distributors that they have set up after years of being in businesst'?
Distributors they have set up for normal business operations. Where do they get the extra capacity? No business can have assets sitting idle and survive. I take too many medications. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve gone to my local CVS to have them tell me, “Sorry, we can’t fill your prescription. The manufacturer is having distribution problems.
Old 12-28-2021, 07:30 PM   #21
boxcar

Quote:
Distributors they have set up for normal business operations. Where do they get the extra capacity? No business can have assets sitting idle and survive. I take too many medications. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve gone to my local CVS to have them tell me, “Sorry, we can’t fill your prescription. The manufacturer is having distribution problems.
That explains a lot of things. Thanks for sharing.

P.S. Have you tried Costco or Wally World for your scrips?
Old 12-28-2021, 07:37 PM   #22
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post
Do you realize the past history of the Federal Government when they are in charge of something???
It’s actually pretty damn good. Every day USPS delivers 5,000,000,000 pieces of mail with 99.9% accuracy. Every month 60,000,000 seniors get Social Security on time and in the correct amount. Medicare processes claims as quickly as private insurance and with much less overhead. I worked for the Post Office for 27 years. I never once failed to get my pay on time. If you don’t pay your taxes, I hear the IRS is really good at seeing you do.
If you are or were in the military, you know you never failed to get your three squares a day. Never failed to get paid. Always had transportation to whatever God forsaken spot that sent you.

Government does the ordinary things great and the unusual pretty darn good.

Are you not aware of what your Savior President Biden said in his Call with Governors yesterday???
I am, and it’s not what you think. He was talking to idiot governors like Abbott and DeSantis who are actively sabotaging efforts to control Covid.
You are truly an Oaf.

Being an Oaf still puts me several rungs on the ladder above you.
Old 12-28-2021, 07:55 PM   #23
tbwinner

Quote:
. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve gone to my local CVS to have them tell me, “Sorry, we can’t fill your prescription. The manufacturer is having distribution problems.
That's the age old line that any retailer uses.
Distribution problems.
Warehouse is out.
Truck is late.

Aren't most prescriptions(maintenance ones) done by a fulfillment center anyway rather than in a retail pharmacy? Sounds like CVS has the distribution problems.
tbwinner is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-28-2021, 07:56 PM   #24
ElKabong

Quote:
Too many meds. I woulda never guessed...

Are you sure they're out of your meds? Or trying to speed along the inevitable a bit..
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-28-2021, 08:25 PM   #25
tbwinner

"Sorry, sir, but you already refilled these prescriptions this morning. Maybe your doctor can prescribe something for memory loss?"

Sorry, I had to.
tbwinner is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-28-2021, 08:55 PM   #26
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Too many meds. I woulda never guessed...

Are you sure they're out of your meds? Or trying to speed along the inevitable a bit..
And therein is a huge difference between Mosty and I. I'd say that in the last 40 years or so, I might have filled a half a dozen prescriptions maximum. A few of those were for my cataract removal a bunch a years ago, one was for an antibiotic after a minor surgery, and few more antibiotics over the years for dental work. I'm basically distrustful of Western medicine and drugs, in general, and try to live a lifestyle that will keep my away from doctors and drugs. I would say for the same period of time, I've had maybe 6 "routine" checkups by an MD. And all but one of those checkups were done at the VA because they hounded me to stop by once in a while. So, I humored them. Now I want nothing to do with them since the covid fiasco. If I go back to the VA it won't be to see my GP (who I was never enamored with to begin with) but probably to see an eye doctor.

Now, if I could say the same for dental visits...
Old 12-28-2021, 11:16 PM   #27
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbwinner View Post
"Sorry, sir, but you already refilled these prescriptions this morning. Maybe your doctor can prescribe something for memory loss?"

Sorry, I had to.
Your Prevagen is in the mail.
Old 12-29-2021, 02:01 PM   #28
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Being an Oaf still puts me several rungs on the ladder above you.
Sure it does...sure.

As we have done here NUMEROUS times...we'll see how this post of yours ages with time. You have a terrible record with that. About the record you deserve, considering who you support.

I have no idea why I haven't done a total 180 with my thoughts on Government Overreach regarding COVID. It isn't like they haven't done enough positive things to prove me (and many others here) wrong.

Funny guy, you are.

Last edited by Elkchester Road; 12-29-2021 at 02:06 PM.
Elkchester Road is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-29-2021, 02:36 PM   #29
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Dude...don't you realize PEOPLE ARE DYING!?!?!?!?!

People have never died before...the government should DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO PREVENT PEOPLE FROM DYING...

You know...like ban cigarettes
Old 12-30-2021, 02:07 PM   #30
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Dude...don't you realize PEOPLE ARE DYING!?!?!?!?!

People have never died before...the government should DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO PREVENT PEOPLE FROM DYING...

You know...like ban cigarettes
Exactly, PA. Everybody knows why Government is NEVER banning Tobacco products ($$$ and it's own Population Control). Yet mostpost thinks an Entity this ruthless is also the Benevolent type that cares about everybody and their health.

Can't make this shit up.