Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Contests + Other Interesting Racing Topics > Pace Advantage Toga Party Part XII

Old 08-19-2007, 10:40 PM   #1
joeparr

Farewell toga

Greatest place to spend a few days with guys from the site ( suff gets the credit for starting this) that you never met . Now after 5yrs its amazing how close I feel to them. Its also a great way to pick up pointers on handicapping. We do have some excelent cappers and believe me they proved that they are. Yes speedking (ed) is as good as he seems. gave out some winners to us all .Rich Bauer is also that good as he is a good guy You had Zaf and friends jeff and andy (this guys sends it in and is good) My good friend John and Charlie their the best. Bill W is my information man, knows all about every thing. Red Knave,patsy and kids, nice people. Hope you learned somthing patsy. Now if Andy could get his head out of his papers we could of conversed more. bubbles and dad great people ( bubbles you like the 4 horse???) Tom showed up and forgot my name Tom its joe prunes, remember, roseann barr?. My friend ron (go uconn) good guy very wise player. Grits ,nice lady ,but youall didnt give us that winner you had. Dave (samiam) real good reader of the form good guy and dad( pretty daughter) I mite of left out sombody let me see hmm, oh yah cj`s dad always laughing and wanting to knock someone out ( lol) always cashing also. Now their his son Justin stay close to him he is very good at what he does and ask who he likes and you shall do well as I did. I like to thank Mike(pa) for starting all this and craig for putting the finishing touch for getting us all together. If you could spend one day its weel worth the trip. Glad to be part of this.

Jim get well we want you with us next year....joeprunes
Old 08-20-2007, 12:24 AM   #2
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Oh, Joe - my bad!
I called you JOHN instead of Joe in my post. I was replying to John's post, and typed that by mistake!

John probably thinks I 'm nuts now, too, since he posted he missed me this year and I posted I saw him.

The only one I got right was Rossane!
Old 08-20-2007, 07:53 PM   #3
lefthandlow

Joe it was great to meet you and the rest of the guys at the
tent.They are sharp handicappers there and it was fun and a good
learning experiece to see the way they attack the day.As I told rich bauer
I'm a tough guy to get to the "winners circle".I hit one 1.00 exacta with
the guys giving me 6 winners.That shows u how well I my picks did.Oh Well i don't care!! My son and grandson had a ball and we are going to make the trip next year.See all you guys then My best to ALL... Patsy -Lefthand low
Old 08-21-2007, 05:21 PM   #4
joeparr

Patsy ...lefthandlow...Is that the way you putt? If your a golfer we will get together next year for a game if your not we get together anyway...joe
Old 08-21-2007, 05:24 PM   #5
joeparr

Tom, but you didnt spell her name right (i think)....joe, duh I mean john
Old 08-21-2007, 05:49 PM   #6
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeparr
Tom, but you didnt spell her name right (i think)....joe, duh I mean john

D'OH!
Old 08-21-2007, 06:53 PM   #7
lefthandlow