Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-27-2023, 08:29 AM   #16
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Well...patience is a virtue and it can be cultivated...although speaking from my own personal experience...with difficulty.

Of course, Jan 6 was a setup. This became very obvious to me when DC Police Chief and the House & Senate Sergeant at Arms refused Trump's offer, via DOD, to tighten security with the help of the National Guard. Why would any self-respecting liberal reject such an offer to protect themselves further from those satanic-driven, evil-minded, Maga-maniacal, hate-filled, hell-spawn conservatives? I mean...all liberals know how exceedingly dangerous right-wingers are, right? So, why didn't this collective group of wanna-be-Einsteins jump at the chance to bolster security? Could it be that those Guardsmen would have gotten in the way of the evil dimwit plot?

Also, kinda funny, isn't it, how the lamestream media hides this fact from its Jan 6 narrative? It is as though Trump never made the offer.

From what I read and I forget the sources the mayor of DC was the one calling most of the shots on the security logistics on J6. She had the couple 100 National Guard troops directing traffic. It was claimed she under estimated how riled up the crowd would get.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-27-2023, 08:36 AM   #17
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
From what I read and I forget the sources the mayor of DC was the one calling most of the shots on the security logistics on J6. She had the couple 100 National Guard troops directing traffic. It was claimed she under estimated how riled up the crowd would get.
I think you're right. She was pretty much running the show. I seem to recall that as well. But a whole bunch of people rejected Trump's off for the Guard -- every single one of them liberal swamp rats. J6 was a setup from the git go. As stated yesterday, they didn't want 10,000 Guardsmen there because that would have upset their plan.
Old 03-27-2023, 08:36 AM   #18
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Any connection between The Epoch Times and actual reporting is non existent. If anything it sounds like a few individual officers were sympathetic to the rioters. That is not the same as an FBI conspiracy.

So comical how you insult the source when you don't like what they report.
You do this while your sources constantly blow smoke up your ass and then you foolishly repeat it because you don't know any better.

Of course you will deny your past behavior, but I strangely seem to remember most of the inaccurate at best and mostly lies you post, probably because you are the one who does it more than anyone.

Does you promoting what Mayor Pete said caused the East Palestine train derailment bring back any memories of you passing on lies?
Old 03-27-2023, 12:04 PM   #19
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
you guys CONTINUALLY live in fantasy land with that idiot Carlson.
And you live in a vacuum also known as cranial rectum syndrome.
Old 03-27-2023, 12:10 PM   #20
OntheRail

Quote:
you are kidding...who has promoted the lie, like none other, that these insurgents were victimless tourists?
98.5% were... 1% were idiots and 5% were employees of the left. You'd see that if you ever extracted you head from the dark vacuum you keep it in.
Old 03-27-2023, 12:17 PM   #21
OntheRail

Quote:
Only every national newspaper all over the WORLD reported that there was a riot that day at the Capital
Yes and these same papers and agencies reports on the Peaceful Protest of BLM and Anita that destroyed 2 plus billion in property and injured and killed countless people.

You are a mushroom you keep your head in the dark vacuum and feed on BS.
Old 03-27-2023, 12:22 PM   #22
46zilzal
velocitician

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
Yes and these same papers and agencies reports on the Peaceful Protest of BLM and Anita that destroyed 2 plus billion in property and injured and killed countless people.

You are a mushroom you keep your head in the dark vacuum and feed on BS.
never happened that they reported anything other than what happened
Old 03-27-2023, 12:36 PM   #23
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Only every national newspaper all over the WORLD reported that there was a riot that day at the Capital

Almost every news outlet in this country also reported the East Palestine train derailment was caused by a wheel bearing failure. That would be impossible as freight cars and tankers do not have wheel bearings. I suppose that was better than Mayor Pete blaming it on a Trump era roll back regarding needing ECP brakes when hauling hazardous materials.
Old 03-29-2023, 01:48 PM   #24
boxcar

More Evidence of a Leftist J6 Setup

Capitol Police Misled Public About Manpower on Hand Before Riot, Former Lieutenant Says

Johnson, a 23-year veteran of the department, eventually found a completely unprepared police force and what he faults as poor leadership when rioters stormed the Capitol that afternoon in an apparent effort to stop certification of Joe Biden’s Electoral College victory over Donald Trump in the November election.

Johnson, now a former officer, said he would give Capitol Police leadership a grade of “an F or a zero” for preparedness and manpower.

One possible reason for the bad management was that “somebody wanted this to happen,” Johnson added. He called for further investigation, saying he gladly would provide information that a Democrat-dominated House select committee didn’t request.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/03/...eutenant-says/
Old 03-29-2023, 01:57 PM   #25
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

You know, when liberals and leftists call Republicans and conservatives "dumb, low-IQ mouth-breathers who cling to their guns and Bibles...."

They're 100% correct, I am sad to finally admit.

Look at what Republicans and conservatives have allowed to happen...with just about zero serious pushback.

Totally dead country now.

Look at France and Israel and Denmark and all the other places where large segments of the population actually possess balls and aren't afraid to throw them around.

Then look at Republicans and conservatives in this country.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 03-29-2023 at 02:00 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-29-2023, 02:13 PM   #26
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post

Look at what Republicans and conservatives have allowed to happen...with just about zero serious pushback.

Some of the silence on the false narratives the left sells are mind boggling.

We had the president and the VP saying Kyle Rittenhouse was a white supremacist that got away with murder. A huge chunk of the left thought he killed black people. He shot and killed white people who attacked him, in self defense. I don't recall any Republicans getting too upset and calling out Biden-Harris for that crap.
Old 04-12-2023, 05:58 AM   #27
davew

proud boys trial of 5 members that has 50+ paid government informants .... in Jan 6 'insurrection' ... looking like government operation

davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-25-2023, 01:04 AM   #28
davew

FBI heavily involved with Jan 6

davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply