Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Advance Deposit Wagering (ADW)

Old 02-26-2023, 10:32 AM   #1
djm1959

bet ptc

does bet ptc now have pennsylvania for wagering?
It hasnt for awhile but has new people running it i believe
djm1959 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-26-2023, 03:30 PM   #2
BarchCapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by djm1959 View Post
Not according to the FAQs on their website.

https://betptc.com/client-ui/betptc/faq
BarchCapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-26-2023, 04:09 PM   #3
P.Rosa
Gambler

Quote:
From their website

Is the service open to everyone?

Our wagering service is available to individuals 18 years of age (19 for Alabama, 21 for Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, New Hampshire, North Dakota and Washington Residents) and older that reside in an eligible state. Residents of Canada or the following states are currently ineligible to sign up for our service: Alaska, Arizona, California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, and Virginia.

Is there a fee to use PayNearMe?

There is a $3.99 service fee to process the transaction.

Where do I deposit cash using PayNearMe?

You can make a deposit with cash at over 7,800 7-Eleven and 5,000 CVS stores nationwide. Click Here( https://bit.ly/3KNpiiK ) to find a location near you. Currently, BetPTC is only authorized to accept payments in the following states: AL, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MO, MT, NE, NH, NM, NY, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SD, TN, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY.

I clicked on the above link and checked off (I cannot find my biller) then typed ( Mount Pocono ) into their search box and the result gave me several locations to make deposits to PTC.

I may be wrong, but according to what I saw Pennsylvania is now open for business.
Old 02-26-2023, 10:35 PM   #4
deelo

Just go to sign-up and see if it allows Pennsylvania. If they don't, it won't even let you create the account. They don't keep the FAQ up to date.
Old 02-26-2023, 11:29 PM   #5
BarchCapper

My apologies! My eyes went right from "eligible" to "Alaska" at the beginning of the list of states, and didn't see Pennsylvania.

But it turns out the list is INELIGIBLE states, which someone at BetPTC must have been alerted to, since the words "are currently ineligible" are now in RED, which I know was not the case when I first looked!

Glad other posters got the correct info out!
BarchCapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-03-2023, 09:49 AM   #6
djm1959

i tried to restart my account i live in penn

they sent me 2 new passwords both worthless , i would open a new account but i cant cause my info is only able to be used once and i said delete the old account and ill get a new one.. they are ignoring me and i wasnt nasty in my emails despite the bad customer service.... oh well
Old 03-10-2023, 01:30 PM   #7
toddbowker
Todd Bowker

Quote:
i tried to restart my account i live in penn

they sent me 2 new passwords both worthless , i would open a new account but i cant cause my info is only able to be used once and i said delete the old account and ill get a new one.. they are ignoring me and i wasnt nasty in my emails despite the bad customer service.... oh well
I personally responded to every one of your emails. In one of the responses, I had generated a new temporary password for your existing account, and verified that it worked prior to sending it to you. Your existing account is open and functioning properly.

Please check your junk mail folder in case our emails ended up there. I'm happy to run through that process again if needed.
toddbowker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-10-2023, 08:47 PM   #8
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddbowker View Post
I personally responded to every one of your emails. In one of the responses, I had generated a new temporary password for your existing account, and verified that it worked prior to sending it to you. Your existing account is open and functioning properly.

Please check your junk mail folder in case our emails ended up there. I'm happy to run through that process again if needed.
Nice! It’s along way from Winticket when I first started. You basically walked me through how the system worked so I could get my 67 yr old father signed up. Via phone. That was 2001……

Where has the time gone……..
Old 03-11-2023, 10:07 AM   #9
djm1959

lost the emails ,, sorry im old
Old 03-12-2023, 10:00 AM   #10
djm1959

todd,

sent you a pm
Old 03-17-2023, 07:29 PM   #11
djm1959