Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 2.20 average.
Old 09-29-2018, 07:42 PM   #526
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
He who walks on water can do it all. He's not a one-trick show.
Old 09-29-2018, 09:49 PM   #527
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by VigorsTheGrey View Post

I harbor no hatred nor bigotry toward Jews or Israel...i’m just trying to understand the meteoric rise in our country and their exceptional status...I obviously realize that any grouping of humans is not monolithic and American Jewry appears to be very diverse...It is the elite less than 1% of this group that I am studying...

What explains their power and hold on our foreign policy...?
Simply put...

MONEY.

Politicians are addicted. A few billionaires can buy congress.
Old 09-29-2018, 11:25 PM   #528
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
Simply put...

MONEY.

Politicians are addicted. A few billionaires can buy congress.
You are right. And fake money can buy all the billionaires...and the Central Banks (The Fed) can make money out of thin air that they then loan to everyone for usurious rates...and guess who owns the Central Bank Cartels...?
https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-fe...families/25080

"CPA Thomas D. Schauf corroborates McCallister’s claims, adding that ten banks control all twelve Federal Reserve Bank branches. He names N.M. Rothschild of London, Rothschild Bank of Berlin, Warburg Bank of Hamburg, Warburg Bank of Amsterdam, Lehman Brothers of New York, Lazard Brothers of Paris, Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York, Israel Moses Seif Bank of Italy, Goldman Sachs of New York and JP Morgan Chase Bank of New York. Schauf lists William Rockefeller, Paul Warburg, Jacob Schiff and James Stillman as individuals who own large shares of the Fed. [3] The Schiffs are insiders at Kuhn Loeb. The Stillmans are Citigroup insiders, who married into the Rockefeller clan at the turn of the century."

Last edited by VigorsTheGrey; 09-29-2018 at 11:33 PM.
VigorsTheGrey is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-30-2018, 03:59 AM   #529
TJDave

Quote:
You are right. And fake money can buy all the billionaires...and the Central Banks (The Fed) can make money out of thin air that they then loan to everyone for usurious rates...and guess who owns the Central Bank Cartels...?
I’ll give you credit.
You didn’t waste any time.
Old 09-30-2018, 07:40 AM   #530
hcap

Quote:
Instead of just providing your normal flip response, why don't you be original and provide your own explanation for the great divide gripping the nation...?
You are providing explanations for the "great divide"?

That's easy, but that's not what you and RR are doing.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-30-2018, 05:45 PM   #531
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
From Sept. 27th thru Oct, 3rd things are going to really start ramping up. For those of you who are on the fence or haven't bothered with "Q", go to the very first post of this thread and watch the video....I've done all I can to do, to help spread the message.
You say that Q is about the " greatest military intelligence operation"

This has the feel of a military intelligence coup d'etat... Do you think this is the case...it wouldn't surprise me and is overdue...but the question remains...who are the traitors and what keeps them in power...also, is it possible to remove them without wrecking the economy and destroying the country...?
Old 10-01-2018, 01:15 AM   #532
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Reminder: You’ll soon be getting a message on your phone from the President of the United States — whether you are a supporter or not.

It’s not a political message, but an emergency test message sent from President Donald Trump as part of the Federal Emergency Management Agency’s system to warn the public in cases of national emergencies.

A majority of cell phone users will receive an alert on Wednesday, October 3, with the header “Presidential Alert” and the message, “THIS IS A TEST of the National Wireless Emergency Alert System. No action is needed.”

You can expect to see the alert pop up on your phone at 2:18 p.m. ET so long as you have your phone turned on, are within range of a cell tower, and if your wireless provider is part of the WEA system.

The WEA test will be broadcast over the course of about 30 minutes and sound the same as an AMBER Alert. Users can’t opt out of the presidential alert test, according to FEMA.

More than 100 carriers, including the largest carriers (Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile), will participate in the emergency alert test, FEMA said.

FEMA will also run a test of its Emergency Alert System (EAS) for radio and television broadcasters the same day, beginning two minutes after the WEA test.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-01-2018, 01:26 AM   #533
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Can I assume that "Q" will be sending out subliminal messages in the course of these calls?

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-01-2018, 01:38 AM   #534
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Reminder: You’ll soon be getting a message on your phone from the President of the United States — whether you are a supporter or not.

It’s not a political message, but an emergency test message sent from President Donald Trump as part of the Federal Emergency Management Agency’s system to warn the public in cases of national emergencies.

A majority of cell phone users will receive an alert on Wednesday, October 3, with the header “Presidential Alert” and the message, “THIS IS A TEST of the National Wireless Emergency Alert System. No action is needed.”

You can expect to see the alert pop up on your phone at 2:18 p.m. ET so long as you have your phone turned on, are within range of a cell tower, and if your wireless provider is part of the WEA system.

The WEA test will be broadcast over the course of about 30 minutes and sound the same as an AMBER Alert. Users can’t opt out of the presidential alert test, according to FEMA.

More than 100 carriers, including the largest carriers (Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile), will participate in the emergency alert test, FEMA said.

FEMA will also run a test of its Emergency Alert System (EAS) for radio and television broadcasters the same day, beginning two minutes after the WEA test.
Randall, post 532 above may have some bad links in it...can you tell someone to delete the post...?
Old 10-01-2018, 01:40 AM   #535
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Post 532 has possible corrupted links...do not link to it...
Old 10-01-2018, 04:13 AM   #536
hcap

Quote:
Post 532 has possible corrupted links...do not link to it...
Most of the junk you and RR babble about will corrupt the cerebrum anyway.

So what's the big deal?:lo l:
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-01-2018, 11:33 AM   #537
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

#538 is really corrupted!
Old 10-01-2018, 11:35 AM   #538
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I deleted it and all the numbers have changed...LULZ
Old 10-01-2018, 11:50 AM   #539
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I deleted it and all the numbers have changed...LULZ
Post 534 also has the possibly corrupted link in the quote section...

Last edited by VigorsTheGrey; 10-01-2018 at 11:51 AM.
Old 10-01-2018, 12:09 PM   #540
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Post 534 also has the possibly corrupted link in the quote section...
Stop posting corrupted links then