Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Selections

Old 06-03-2010, 02:00 AM   #46
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal
Try it again and the results, long term, will be the same....Beyers are the equivalent to only reading the last chapter of a novel and thinking you understand the plot which took place from chapter one until then....malarkey as it NEVER discovers improving early speed.
So judgmental...lighten up Francis...you beat me by a buck sixty...hooray for the Beyer Bashers!!!

PS. You still fail to grasp the point of this exercise...I'm sure you'll be on your own little board claiming that I am some devoted Beyer disciple who only uses the Beyer to handicap...plus I don't understand pace handicapping...

I love you man.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 06-03-2010 at 02:01 AM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-03-2010, 02:01 AM   #47
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal
Limiting one's outlook to a single horse is really dumb.....
Wow...judgmental and insulting all in one...please try and grasp the point of this exercise.

Seriously, lighten up.
Old 06-03-2010, 02:02 AM   #48
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Current Score:

Me: 3
BB: 2
Old 06-03-2010, 02:35 AM   #49
gm10

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
All I see is a guy who posted his picks after the 6th race went official. Taking races 7-9, you and I had the same number of top choice winners.

I mean, is this thread meant to be a comedy?
Hehe, I thought it was about ROI?
Anyway, mine don't count. After all, this is not a comedy.

(P.S. races 7-9 turned a profit as well)

Last edited by gm10; 06-03-2010 at 02:38 AM.
gm10 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-03-2010, 02:37 AM   #50
gm10

Quote:
So judgmental...lighten up Francis...you beat me by a buck sixty...hooray for the Beyer Bashers!!!

PS. You still fail to grasp the point of this exercise...I'm sure you'll be on your own little board claiming that I am some devoted Beyer disciple who only uses the Beyer to handicap...plus I don't understand pace handicapping...

I love you man.
He has his own board? What is it? I'm looking to advertise and your guy isn't answering!
gm10 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-03-2010, 08:26 AM   #51
nobeyerspls

Quote:
So, if I'm reading this thread right, NO infamous PaceAdvantage Beyer bashers (except for 46zilzal) showed up to challenge me...

And 46zilzal states that he doesn't even list his horses in any order whereby I can easily figure out who his top pick is...can someone figure this out for me?

I mean, I know my little mechanical Beyer method made money AGAIN today, but are you guys really this chicken shit?

And this isn't meant to be a "post as you go" thread. This is meant to be a place where you put your picks up BEFORE the first race goes off...just like I do...

So, I am going to conclude that the score remains the same:

Me 3
BB 1
I'm involved Friday through Sunday and then make spot plays at Fort Erie on Monday. I go to the track those days and have never bet or watched races on my computer. Wednesdays are a matinee movie with the wife or a visit with my daughter and grandsons. I expected your next post would be Belmont day and planned to participate in this non-reality show then. It's not real because no one handicaps a race card and bets $2 win on his first choice in all the races. The last time I did this I had one chalky winner but a few exotic bets put me just ahead of break even. I'll post a single pick for the game and then post some exotics using the same amount of money.
nobeyerspls is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-03-2010, 12:04 PM   #52
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobeyerspls
It's not real because no one handicaps a race card and bets $2 win on his first choice in all the races.
I understand. No, really I do. I get it. No, no, really...I mean it...it's fine...don't worry about it...

I love all you Beyer Bashers (not so much you nobeyerspls, because technically, you're only a Beyer Basher because of your name). You guys are funny!
Old 06-03-2010, 03:51 PM   #53
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

As the singer said.....

[YT="Here we go...."]hDDqDWYAzCQ[/YT]