Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-17-2021, 12:56 AM   #1
MargieRose

Covering Up Transgender Assault

I'm convinced that the Democrats are no better than the Taliban, when it comes to how women (and girls) are treated, in certain circumstances. And half of the women in this country who vote Democratic are too dumb to see it. Well, maybe not anymore. Let's see how the vote for governor goes in VA.

"Let Terry McAuliffe defend this...if Virginia's voters choose McAuliffe as Governor of Virginia, they're getting exactly what they deserve, no?"

Parents Slam Loudoun County School Board For Covering Up Transgender Assault Of 9th Grade Girl

Quote:
Parents admonished the Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS) school board at a public meeting on Tuesday for covering up the sexual assault of a ninth-grade grade by a trans student wearing a skirt in the girl's bathroom.

This follows an explosive Daily Wire report about the girl being assaulted by a trans student that identifies as female. Scott Smith, the father of the female student that was assaulted, went viral after he was arrested for confronting the school system's superintendent at the infamous meeting on June 22, 2021 where Critical Race Theory and transgender bathroom rights were on the agenda.

Smith alleges that Dr. Scott Ziegler, the district's superintendent, tried to cover up the rape and was told to keep quiet if he wanted justice for his daughter.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-17-2021, 04:13 AM   #2
classhandicapper

It’s one thing to be idealistic, but a significant percentage of the left is flat out delusional. When your idealism prevents you from the seeing the world the way is actually is, your policies will rarely accomplish your goals and will sometimes lead to disaster. They see everyone and everything through their own eyes and not through the eyes of the broad spectrum of people out there that good, bad, generous, selfish, etc… And to make matters worse, they try to cover these cases up because they don’t want to admit that they added extra risk to women/girls with these policies like some people said.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 10-17-2021 at 04:17 AM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-17-2021, 07:25 AM   #3
tucker6

This issue could be seen coming a million miles away.
I don't care how one identifies themselves. I identify those with penises as boys/men. Teenagers with raging hormones and with low morals or mental issues are especially dangerous. Dont allow penises into girls bathrooms. When you remove barriers to bad behavior, you get more bad behavior. We see it in other forms as well. Eliminating bail. Not enforcing shoplifting laws if under $950.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-17-2021, 08:24 AM   #4
Marshall Bennett

In a better world, the prick would receive a brief hearing, then tossed into the general population of a maximum security prison.
Sexual crimes against children should receive the harshest of all penalties possible. To make a child suffer their entire life with emotional scars is as bad if not worse than murder.
I detest these disgusting freaks of nature!!
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-17-2021, 08:35 AM   #5
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
In a better world, the prick would receive a brief hearing, then tossed into the general population of a maximum security prison.
Sexual crimes against children should receive the harshest of all penalties possible. To make a child suffer their entire life with emotional scars is as bad if not worse than murder.
I detest these disgusting freaks of nature!!
My wife suffers daily from her abuse at age 4 from an uncle and then the family trying to sweep it under the rug. She turns 47 next week. It is worse than death for her. For her birthday, she's finally going for treatment.
Old 10-17-2021, 10:27 AM   #6
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
My wife suffers daily from her abuse at age 4 from an uncle and then the family trying to sweep it under the rug. She turns 47 next week. It is worse than death for her. For her birthday, she's finally going for treatment.

Hope the treatment helps, anyone who harms a child gets no second chance as far as I am concerned, hope karma caught up with him.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-17-2021, 10:32 AM   #7
Inner Dirt

Quote:
This issue could be seen coming a million miles away.
I don't care how one identifies themselves. I identify those with penises as boys/men. Teenagers with raging hormones and with low morals or mental issues are especially dangerous. Dont allow penises into girls bathrooms. When you remove barriers to bad behavior, you get more bad behavior. We see it in other forms as well. Eliminating bail. Not enforcing shoplifting laws if under $950.

I don't understand how Democrats seem to want to make the majority uncomfortable to cater to people who are obviously wired wrong. I don't know how anyone would want to give a dude in a dress access to a bathroom that had little girls in it, whether he had any sexual interest in them or not. What about how the little girl feels about using a bathroom next to a dude in a dress?
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-17-2021, 10:40 AM   #8
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Hope the treatment helps, anyone who harms a child gets no second chance as far as I am concerned, hope karma caught up with him.
As a matter of fact, it did!!
Old 10-17-2021, 11:34 AM   #9
MargieRose

Let's not forget what's going on at the southern border. It is women and girls who are being raped by the thousands and many being trafficked to suffer even more abuse. Democrats don't care, as long as their open-border policy remains productive and in force.

Again, a party of stupid and ignorant women who choose to keep their heads in the sand rather than stand up to their party's despicable and harmful conduct toward so many of their own gender. How sick is that!?
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-17-2021, 11:47 AM   #10
chrisl

The left has always condone pedophilia, for years they have sweep it under the rug. What ever your freak is and you get it on. Well, the left applauds you. because you have that right. It does not matter who life it destroys. They worshipped Epstein and had his back for years. There needs to be a hell of a lot more teeth hitting the ground.
chrisl is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-17-2021, 12:36 PM   #11
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
Wishing both of you the best and that she will finally overcome.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-17-2021, 04:48 PM   #12
davew

If only she had a knife to help with his transition.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-17-2021, 09:12 PM   #13
Elkchester Road

Quote:
As a matter of fact, it did!!
tucker6
Old 11-03-2021, 03:13 PM   #14
boxcar

Mom Defends her "challenged" and confused kid

Mom of skirt-wearing male teen who raped female teen in bathroom says son identifies as male and just wanted sex as she berates victim: 'You're 15. You can reasonably defend yourself.'

Of course. It's the victim's fault!

The Loudoun County, Virginia, mother of the skirt-wearing teen accused of raping a female classmate in a girls' bathroom is speaking out in defense of her son, saying that he is not transgender, identifies as male, and simply "wanted sex."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/mom-lo...e%20Daily%20PM

Well...if this is what this is all about --simply a teenager with raging hormones only wanting sex, then why didn't mom accommodate her son by hooking him up with a hooker for example? Maybe she could have kept him out of jail -- at least for a little while longer. Mommie should have seen to her son's needs, since having sex-on-demand, apparently isn't a big deal to the mom.
Old 11-03-2021, 09:03 PM   #15
mostpost

Why is no one talking about the fact that the perpetrator, who is also a juvenile, has been arrested, has been tried and was convicted on Oct. 25.

Also the assault took place on May 28 and was reported on May 28.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/landon...sault-n2598023
Not much of a coverup if you ask me.

Turns out this had nothing to do with transgender, but hey, don’t let that stop your agenda. The perpetrator is biologically male and identifies as such.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: