Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Poll: Do you want Trump to run in 2024?
Poll Options
Do you want Trump to run in 2024?

Old 09-05-2021, 11:23 AM   #1
Inner Dirt

Do you want Trump to run in 2024?

It looks like there is a good chance he will run in 2024. I am 100% against him running, I want him throwing his support behind whatever Republican emerges from the pack. I see his divisiveness within the party as the only thing that could stop a clean sweep for the GOP in 2024. It is obvious Biden-Harris will continue to fall further and further out of favor and drag their party down the drain. He only won in 2016 because who he ran against, and in 2020 triggered the largest percentage of eligible people voting since that was tracked and lost. He lost the popular vote twice against the two biggest duds the Democrats trotted out. A halfway decent candidate would have smoked those two, voter fraud or not.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-05-2021, 11:26 AM   #2
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Sad to say, our youth have been so brainwashed in these liberal institutions over the last few decades, that it seems no right-of-center candidate will ever win the popular vote ever again.

This "institutional rigging" soon means they won't actually have to rig a presidential election ever again...it's already built into the system.
Old 09-05-2021, 12:01 PM   #3
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
It looks like there is a good chance he will run in 2024. I am 100% against him running, I want him throwing his support behind whatever Republican emerges from the pack. I see his divisiveness within the party as the only thing that could stop a clean sweep for the GOP in 2024. It is obvious Biden-Harris will continue to fall further and further out of favor and drag their party down the drain. He only won in 2016 because who he ran against, and in 2020 triggered the largest percentage of eligible people voting since that was tracked and lost. He lost the popular vote twice against the two biggest duds the Democrats trotted out. A halfway decent candidate would have smoked those two, voter fraud or not.
The very best way to measure his political stock will be the 2022 mid term elections, it will be the large part of his calculations. What we think is just too early and much has yet to today's story's.

Last edited by fast4522; 09-05-2021 at 12:02 PM.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-05-2021, 12:19 PM   #4
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Sad to say, our youth have been so brainwashed in these liberal institutions over the last few decades, that it seems no right-of-center candidate will ever win the popular vote ever again.

This "institutional rigging" soon means they won't actually have to rig a presidential election ever again...it's already built into the system.

It is amazing that Republicans do as well as they do as they play against a stacked deck. The bulk of the school system, media, and entertainment industry is against them. Possibly the epic failure of Biden-Harris will lower some of that bias.
Old 09-05-2021, 12:45 PM   #5
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post

Wah. Wah. Wah. I’ve got a two year old and a newborn in the apartment next to mine who cry less than you do.
Old 09-05-2021, 12:47 PM   #6
mostpost

Quote:
It is amazing that Republicans do as well as they do as they play against a stacked deck. The bulk of the school system, media, and entertainment industry is against them. Possibly the epic failure of Biden-Harris will lower some of that bias.
The truth is against them.
Old 09-05-2021, 12:49 PM   #7
lamboguy

some female will get the money in 2024. my pick is Liz Cheney.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-05-2021, 12:59 PM   #8
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
The truth is against them.

Yes, the truth does seem to be against Biden-Harris, mostly Biden of course, as they have hidden Harris away. I am not only speaking of his current lies, trying to politic his way out of the Kabul disaster, but the ones he seems to repeat over and over for decades. He repeated the lies below as recently as in the primaries, I figure he needed to match Sanders who there are actual pictures of at civil rights protests in the 60's.

https://theintercept.com/2020/02/14/...ts-activism-2/

He has made phony claims about his civil right activism going back over 30 years. Honestly I am shocked the guy is as morally corrupt as he is.

Last edited by Inner Dirt; 09-05-2021 at 01:03 PM.
Old 09-05-2021, 01:13 PM   #9
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
Getting the money does not guarantee a win, remember Jeb Bush ?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-05-2021, 01:32 PM   #10
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
No way
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-05-2021, 01:34 PM   #11
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Getting the money does not guarantee a win, remember Jeb Bush ?
Yes, but it was Trump who made others view him as if he had rabies.
Old 09-05-2021, 01:37 PM   #12
fast4522

Quote:
You always have a distorted view of personality's who are damaged beyond consideration.
Old 09-05-2021, 01:41 PM   #13
TJDave

Very simple. If Trump or a Trump supporter manages to win the Republican nomination I will again vote a 100 percent democratic ticket. Otherwise I will vote republican.
Old 09-05-2021, 01:47 PM   #14
FakeNameChanged

Ted Cruz and Jim Jordan as VP
Old 09-05-2021, 01:56 PM   #15
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
Very simple. If Trump or a Trump supporter manages to win the Republican nomination I will again vote a 100 percent democratic ticket. Otherwise I will vote republican.

So you voted for Biden? I shall hope you are not in the 19% who thinks he is doing a good job.