Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 30 votes, 3.80 average.
Old 07-28-2021, 06:49 PM   #7441
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Excellent, Vinnie! Noticed you were all over the wagering maneuvers, and still kicked "A". Solid.

I only got a chance for a couple bets, til I had to head to the DMV for a "real" license appt. Someone tell me how in hell a decorated veteran (I got a "GOOD CONDUCT" medal...even if everyone gets one--it's still a medal) They're letting unvaxxed and undocumented knuckleheads waltz across the border with no credentials...but insist American citizens get a special, secure driver's license.
Old 07-29-2021, 12:18 PM   #7442
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Been quite a while since I posted PLATINUM Exactas, Best Bets, and Top Ability (yes, those selections are provided with Platinum).

Let's see if we do any good today:

Old 08-01-2021, 01:02 PM   #7443
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

GPX TOP PLATIMUM POWER

Some good looking prices, or "ducks" right there.

Go to town -- first picks are on me. I require no compensation, whatsoever.
Old 08-04-2021, 12:20 PM   #7444
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Whose up for some PARX BEST-FIVE action today? Gonna raise the price to $69.00--tax and shipping included. Single day's sheets are $10.00, before scratches...since they sometimes don't post them until an hour before first post.

If you like a little action...send me your selections, and $10.00. If your contenders win more than mine--I'll send you the program free of charge...plus return your 10 bucks.

They must win MORE than mine--push goes to the house.

*sorry--can't use today's, but nice try
Old 08-04-2021, 12:50 PM   #7445
CheckMark

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGreg View Post
Whose up for some PARX BEST-FIVE action today? Gonna raise the price to $69.00--tax and shipping included. Single day's sheets are $10.00, before scratches...since they sometimes don't post them until an hour before first post.

If you like a little action...send me your selections, and $10.00. If your contenders win more than mine--I'll send you the program free of charge...plus return your 10 bucks.

They must win MORE than mine--push goes to the house.

*sorry--can't use today's, but nice try
Wish I had Windows since I would buy Greg's software if I did in a hearbeat (damn Apple)

Great idea Greg for a little action with someone! Don't miss out folks
Old 08-04-2021, 01:00 PM   #7446
Speed Figure
DJ M.Walk

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheckMark View Post
Wish I had Windows since I would buy Greg's software if I did in a hearbeat (damn Apple)

Bro! I told you once before to get Parallels desktop and you can run windows on your mac! I'm using it right now. You can also download Windows 10 for free. You won’t be able to customize windows using the free version, but you can run software without any problems!
Old 08-04-2021, 07:57 PM   #7447
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:

Well...the response I got said it all. Yeah I know, reason was you didn't have any use for this cheap $50 program.

Trust me...after seeing much of the handicapping skills on this board--many of you need this, and any other help you can find.

But for most of you, this late in the game...why even bother?

Good luck,

-NCG
Old 08-04-2021, 08:03 PM   #7448
CheckMark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Figure View Post
Bro! I told you once before to get Parallels desktop and you can run windows on your mac! I'm using it right now. You can also download Windows 10 for free. You won’t be able to customize windows using the free version, but you can run software without any problems!
That is what the name was!

I was searching up a few names that I thought you said but that was the right one my bad
Old 08-04-2021, 08:06 PM   #7449
CheckMark

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGreg View Post
Well...the response I got said it all. Yeah I know, reason was you didn't have any use for this cheap $50 program.

Trust me...after seeing much of the handicapping skills on this board--many of you need this, and any other help you can find.

But for most of you, this late in the game...why even bother?

Good luck,

-NCG
I was saying if I did have a Windows program which I would like to get I would purchase your program

Old 08-05-2021, 12:56 AM   #7450
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Old 08-06-2021, 08:16 AM   #7451
Harmonicaslim

Trainer Moves

Thought I'd share a brief note regarding last night's good fortune: I purchased Greg's newest program just a few days ago. Last night at Charles Town, there were three "Trainer Jockey Money Moves" selections, with two of them winning. "Stylish Paint" in the 3rd paid $34.40 and "Deco Strong" in the 7th paid $7.80.

all the best,

Slim
Old 08-06-2021, 11:38 AM   #7452
green80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmonicaslim View Post
Thought I'd share a brief note regarding last night's good fortune: I purchased Greg's newest program just a few days ago. Last night at Charles Town, there were three "Trainer Jockey Money Moves" selections, with two of them winning. "Stylish Paint" in the 3rd paid $34.40 and "Deco Strong" in the 7th paid $7.80.

all the best,

Slim
I have found that different methods or spot plays work at different tracks. Keep a log of that play for a few weeks and see what it looks like. Don't give up too soon, with a $34 dollar horse you can stand some long run outs. Let us know what you find.
Old 08-06-2021, 12:00 PM   #7453
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmonicaslim View Post

all the best,

Slim
Thank you, Slim. We've never met, but you always have a kind word or two, once in a while.

Also...did anyone ever tell you you look EXACTLY like the guy that played "Gunsmoke"?

Amazing.....
Old 08-07-2021, 10:37 AM   #7454
Harmonicaslim

I have begun to track that play, Greenie and will report back when I have enough races.

all the best of luck to you,

Slim
Old 08-07-2021, 08:02 PM   #7455
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
I was saying if I did have a Windows program which I would like to get I would purchase your program

You would have hit the pick-6...if that track OFFERED a pick-6. Don't you feel better, since you didn't lose out on the bet--they don't have. Wouldn't have paid nuttin, anyway.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: