Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Old 04-29-2004, 05:05 PM   #1
Turfday

FREE Workout Report from National Turf for Saturday's Hollywood Park Derby day card

The real action is certainly at Churchill Downs this Saturday, but Churchill's "sister"... Hollywood Park... also always puts on a dandy card on Derby day.

National Turf is doing a promotion and offering our clocker Andy Harrington's full, daily workout report for the Hollypark card ABSOLUTELY FREE...NADA...NO STRINGS ATTACHED. NO REGISTRATION INVOLVED at our website of www.nationalturf.com.

So if you plan to play Hollywood Park this Saturday OR, simply want to check out a free copy of the daily workout report:

(1) Go to www.nationalturf.com AFTER 7 P.M.(PACIFIC) on Friday night or anytime thereafter UNTIL 12 NOON (PACIFIC) on Saturday. Many of you are back east, so it will be after 10 p.m. your time on Friday night.

(2) Look at the leftside icons for "Workout Report Login." Click on it. The daily Workout Report for Saturday will pop up. Print it out and use it for the Saturday card as you wish. In three or four mouse clicks is all, and you'll be set to print it out.

So jot down FRIDAY NIGHT after 7 p.m. (PACIFIC) until 12 noon
(PACIFIC) on Saturday as the time to visit www.nationalturf.com and get your FREE Hollywood Park workout report at our site.

Again, let me stress there is NO registration, no exchange of e-mail addresses. It's just up there and available if you want it.

Normally, the report is available by the day ($6), by the month ($44.95), three months ($99.95) or full year ($199.95).

P.S.--This is not spam, as I checked with Mike before posting.

Bob Selvin

http://nationalturf.com
Turfday is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-29-2004, 09:35 PM   #2
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I told you to post this in selections, did I not?
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply