Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Handicapping Discussion

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 30 votes, 3.80 average.
Old 12-14-2016, 08:53 AM   #2206
upthecreek

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGreg
Okay I'm starting to get email and phone calls asking "why is that semi-literate knucklehead baggin' on you all the time?"

One guy even said "I live in Jersey--you want I should take care of this problem---permanently?"

I just said nooooo that's Vegas Boy, my best friend in the whole wide internet. Like Lenny in "Of Mice And Men"...he gets stupid sometimes, that's all. Can't remember the other guy's name in the story--all I can think of right now is Lenny and Carl...from the Simpsons

You did ruin my joke though, Vegas Boy...last Sunday. NO ME TOCQUES wasn't really a "best bet" I just threw that in for the joke....and of course, you immediately ruined it .

I know you're paying me back for some perceived slight--I get it. We HAVE to be even by now. Don't make me send that scary Jersey guy over there.
All he said was ---he would make sure "you wasn't on no internet no more"

He was probably just gonna call the cable company and cancel your sub.
Dont quit your day job Theyd boo you off the stage at the local comedy club
Old 12-14-2016, 03:36 PM   #2207
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by upthecreek
Dont quit your day job Theyd boo you off the stage at the local comedy club

LOL...silly rabbit.

Let me test my new method here...

TURF PARADISE

3RD AFLEET ALICE 7-2 ML currently 5-1 5min to post

I feel like Nitro

**now 1 min to post...Afleet Alice now 13-1 HULA GIRL 1-9

*** AFTER the race started...AFLEET ALICE DROPPED to 7/5 and ran 3rd...I would have never bet that horse at 7/5

Last edited by NorCalGreg; 12-14-2016 at 03:48 PM.
Old 12-14-2016, 04:16 PM   #2208
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

One other @ TUP

5TH HIRED GUN 6-1

TPX

1ST LIL MISS TIOGA 6-1

2ND ORALEE 4-1

3RD SYROX 20-1

5TH BLAZIN WEST 12-1

8TH BIRD STREET 15-1

These are all from a new method---if you notice a theme here--they are all longer priced horses. The method gives a number for each horse--I just cherry-picked the bigger prices out of what was left today.

I got a roofer coming over in a little while, so I gotta get off here pretty soon. I've patched the roof---then patched the patches---probably time to have the whole tar n gravel thing redone. They aren't cheap either.

LOL...I had written this whole thing that at least had ME laughing....but it was inappropriate and possibly in bad taste---so I just deleted it. Sorry, I'll put it on my website--
Old 12-14-2016, 05:53 PM   #2209
FakeNameChanged

Quote:
LOL...silly rabbit.

Let me test my new method here...

TURF PARADISE

3RD AFLEET ALICE 7-2 ML currently 5-1 5min to post

I feel like Nitro

**now 1 min to post...Afleet Alice now 13-1 HULA GIRL 1-9

*** AFTER the race started...AFLEET ALICE DROPPED to 7/5 and ran 3rd...I would have never bet that horse at 7/5
5mtp @ 5-1, then 1mtp @ 13-1, then p.t. 7/5! How big are the pools at Turf Para?
I laid off a horse a couple weeks ago, because he opened at 5/2 and was maybe 8-1 ML. Throughout the 20 min. betting cycle, he went back and forth 5/2 to 2-1 favorite as late as 1 mtp. I expected to see his race time odds at 8/5 or lower. The race went off and he suddenly jumped up to 4-1 coming out of the gate.
Old 12-14-2016, 06:02 PM   #2210
Bennie

NCG - George said when we get us a farm that I could tend the rabbits. Another of my favorite movies, but like the one with Robert Blake and not the remake with Gary Sinise
Old 12-14-2016, 09:10 PM   #2211
bruin95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennie
NCG - George said when we get us a farm that I could tend the rabbits. Another of my favorite movies, but like the one with Robert Blake and not the remake with Gary Sinise
The one with Robert Blake is also a remake.
Old 12-15-2016, 12:55 AM   #2212
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

I remember there was an earlier version of that---at least one--good story. I had no way knowing at the time--but I can see now why certain novels were required reading in school. Became a big Steinbeck fan after that one, along with Tolkien, Hemingway, etc. Compliments of the Oakland Public School System.

Anyway ....it's obvious TPX isn't a "speed" track LOL. Every one of those speed picks wiffed. Tampa isn't for the faint-hearted either. Vegas boy, when he isn't cracking jokes claims to know how to play Tampa so he can be the board expert there.

I just remembered Bennie nailed the first day of the Pick-4 contest 31X!! Nice
Old 12-15-2016, 03:39 AM   #2213
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Anyone see the ad over here to your right for the "dripping print shirt"? I know that space rotates, but you have to have seen that hideous thing. It looks like a white dress shirt, that someone melted crayons on and let them drip down.
WTF? I would take a screen shot but it's an ad here--so I can't actually make fun of it . Bring back the good looking asian dating ladies

Found out my roof is shot....kinda figured that. Really need a do-over...tear off the old tar and gravel mess and the ugly-@$$ cement tiles, and start over. Probably looking at $14K tops.

Was nice when we rented--pipes burst or some other catastrophe, just get the owner on the horn: "You better get someone over here--you got water shooting all over the place!"

Those were the days.
Old 12-15-2016, 04:20 AM   #2214
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Finally...after a couple days--got a few freebies on the website:

I'm pretty sure the next software program coming out is going to be PACE VIEW EXOTIC. The original prototype some of you may have seen (or already used) I called the "Green Monster" there for the taking. It works--it only has one "mode": POWER. It did score a pick-4 ticket in the contest @ AQ last weekend on a $54 ducat. Help yourself---I gotta tell you, the new prog will knock your socks off

The second freebie is not my program--it's Mr Colt Cannon's RACE PROPHET. He's a former member here...I don't know what the prog sold for originally--but later on he was kind enough to give it away gratis. I sent an email to his listed address to thank him--unfortunately no response.

Directions are in the brief "help" section...along with a question titled "HOW CAN I BUY RACE PROPHET?"...and the answer: "YOU CAN'T--IT'S FREE"
Explore all the different parts of this program---very cool.

And finally--a standard but totally handy wager calculator. I use this for the Pick-4's...find out how much that $1 - 2x2x4x4 is gonna cost? says right there $64.00 Click the button and copy to clipboard.

One thing....My website isn't like Gumroad or E-Junkies...where I can dispense 1 file at a time. They're all right there like a buffet. If someone wanted to ...they could click 'em all..and leave nothing for anyone else.
Don't do that---please.

If you find any one of them empty---shoot me an email, I'll send you what was empty and refill it ASAP.

*ps --my new program EXOTIC 2017 will be available EOY. First person to put $35 in my tip jar gets the first one. The second person gets..well, the second one LOL

Best--NCG

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attached Images
File Type: png free programs.png (245.6 KB, 142 views)
Old 12-15-2016, 04:31 AM   #2215
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

I showed this logo to my now 23 yr old daughter and asked her opinion.

She said it looks like it belongs up on a strip club

I said "Great! That's the look I'm going for!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attached Images
File Type: png EXOTIC LOGO - Copy.png (30.9 KB, 140 views)

Last edited by NorCalGreg; 12-15-2016 at 04:34 AM.
Old 12-15-2016, 06:29 AM   #2216
upthecreek

Quote:
I showed this logo to my now 23 yr old daughter and asked her opinion.

She said it looks like it belongs up on a strip club

I said "Great! That's the look I'm going for!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And how would she know? She moonlighting?
Old 12-15-2016, 01:35 PM   #2217
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Talk about not showing an advertiser a tad bit of respect
Old 12-15-2016, 02:02 PM   #2218
upthecreek

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Talk about not showing an advertiser a tad bit of respect
FYI We are asshole buddies,NCG knows I'm kidding We talk everyday outside this forum
At least he was a paid advertiser
Old 12-15-2016, 02:07 PM   #2219
upthecreek

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Talk about not showing an advertiser a tad bitq of respect
NCG received REAL DISRESPECT from several members and I don't remember anything being said
Old 12-15-2016, 06:27 PM   #2220
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by upthecreek
FYI We are asshole buddies,NCG knows I'm kidding We talk everyday outside this forum
At least he was a paid advertiser

LOL....let's get something straight here....we are NOT...nor ever HAVE BEEN...not even during our time in Rahway....been @$$h*** buddies.

What the hell was that? Also in fairness....a lot of the abuse I pretty much ask for due to my whimsical sense of humor. Yes we we do joke around---no one's trippin. Dave's a big boy---he knows you guys can't even afford the files that go with his programs, so that's why he's not worried about it.

The only people that ever complained about my programs---never purchased them, either. My motto is:

Damn...at least buy the sum'bitch if you're gonna complain.

Mikesal and upthecreek both own every program I distribute.

That might be the key Dave---send them a free prog--keep them off your back
Closed Thread