Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 06-10-2015, 12:05 PM   #31
DJofSD
Screw PC

Liberals love to proclaim innocent until proven guilty until there's a chance to yell 'racist' then it's OK for them to assert guilty of prejudice.
Old 06-10-2015, 12:08 PM   #32
magwell

It is beginning to look like if your white you must be a racist and then the conversation goes from that point on........pretty sad in this year 2015
Old 06-10-2015, 12:16 PM   #33
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage

How do you know the kid's not a racist? For that matter, how do you know the cop is a racist?
You should know by now it's politically incorrect to call blacks "racist".
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-10-2015, 12:20 PM   #34
DJofSD
Screw PC

Yelling 'Fire!' in a theater when there is not a fire is not protected speech. Perhaps it is time to treat accusations of racism the same way and label it hate speech.
Old 06-10-2015, 12:43 PM   #35
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
BTW, HANK saw fit to put the RACIST tag in the thread title prior to the word "cop," but left out RACIST prior to the word "tiny"...

How do you know the kid's not a racist? For that matter, how do you know the cop is a racist?
She is black, therefore cannot be racist. If you ever think the action of someone of color is racist ask any liberal who will easily explain it away as something else.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-10-2015, 03:52 PM   #36
JustRalph
Just another Facist

I've watched the video several times now. This thing has been blown out of proportion so much it's incredible.

I've tried to sit back and wait. I was very disappointed by the Chief of Police in McKinney. He took a head here. The officer was very smart to resign. But if I was a McKinney cop, I just learned something very telling.

I just came across Mark Levin's comments on this incident. They speak very much in the same vein I have been thinking.

Mark Levin gets it right.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=163&v=imPJvjkAgFg
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-10-2015, 03:53 PM   #37
Ocala Mike

I have personal experience with racism, even though I am a white Italian-American. Many years ago (early 90's), my kid brothers were living in my family's co-op in Howard Beach, Queens with my father, mother, and older brother. Within the space of two years, Mom, Dad, and my older brother (a retired NYC cop) passed away, leaving them alone in the co-op. I continued to pay the monthly fee as executor of my father's estate in a timely manner, and then the eviction notices started to come in.

It turned out that my kid brothers had African-American friends who used to visit them, an intolerable situation for the mostly white residents of the Co-Op. I remember standing up for my brothers in court in Kew Gardens facing down the co-op board's attorney with the facts, but, alas, they threw them out anyway. My attorney, also white, was useless and made a feeble try at a defense. The judge, incidentally, was black but not inclined to go against the co-op board.

I ultimately placed my brothers in an apartment in an integrated neighborhood (Hollis), but, as a result of the eviction, just about all of the family's souvenirs and furniture was lost. Please, please don't tell me there's no racism in this country; open your eyes and you will see it in your every day lives.

Last edited by Ocala Mike; 06-10-2015 at 03:54 PM.
Ocala Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-10-2015, 04:09 PM   #38
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Where is the racism in this video? This incident is not about racism. It's about blacks being used as a tool against the police.
Old 06-10-2015, 05:07 PM   #39
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph
Where is the racism in this video? This incident is not about racism. It's about blacks being used as a tool against the police.
Its the black agenda promoted by a willing media, facts, we don't need no stinking facts. A black person accused or arrested go into autoracism or injury mode with the usual lawyers and baiters feeding them the well rehearsed lines. They cry racism because that is what they are taught and the whole country suffers immeasurably.And with this administration sucking it all up

and actually promoting it.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-10-2015, 06:04 PM   #40
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocala Mike
I have personal experience with racism, even though I am a white Italian-American. Many years ago (early 90's), my kid brothers were living in my family's co-op in Howard Beach, Queens with my father, mother, and older brother. Within the space of two years, Mom, Dad, and my older brother (a retired NYC cop) passed away, leaving them alone in the co-op. I continued to pay the monthly fee as executor of my father's estate in a timely manner, and then the eviction notices started to come in.

It turned out that my kid brothers had African-American friends who used to visit them, an intolerable situation for the mostly white residents of the Co-Op. I remember standing up for my brothers in court in Kew Gardens facing down the co-op board's attorney with the facts, but, alas, they threw them out anyway. My attorney, also white, was useless and made a feeble try at a defense. The judge, incidentally, was black but not inclined to go against the co-op board.

I ultimately placed my brothers in an apartment in an integrated neighborhood (Hollis), but, as a result of the eviction, just about all of the family's souvenirs and furniture was lost. Please, please don't tell me there's no racism in this country; open your eyes and you will see it in your every day lives.
Wow, thank you so much for that....Racism exists. Who knew??

(a) my life was been threatened by 2 black men when I was a kid. I was the only white guy around, so yeah it was racial. I got over it, so should you and everybody else. It exists and it isn't the domain of any particular race

(b) are there really any posters here defending that one POS cop? The other officers seemed to conduct themselves in a more professional manner. Again, there's NO excuse for grabbing a 14 or 15 yo bikini clad girl by her hair and throwing her to the ground, then forcing her arm behind her back, then squatting both knees in her back. That was an embarrassing action. I felt bad as a human being this could happen, forget race or color. If a 14 yo girl in a bikini is cause for that kind of reaction, that FORMER cop is way over his head. Even in McKinney there are tougher cats out there to deal with than a 14 yo girl wearing a bikini.

Disgusting
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-10-2015, 06:13 PM   #41
jballscalls

Principal fired for having an opinion on this event.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/N...FlowFB_MIBrand
Old 06-10-2015, 06:28 PM   #42
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballscalls

The school superintendent said the guy was inconsistent "with our expectation of common sense behavior".
Old 06-10-2015, 06:48 PM   #43
JustRalph
Just another Facist

There is an "excuse" for manhandling a 14 yr old in a bikini. It's called "effecting an arrest"

Once he tells her she is under arrest, or that she is being detained he can use the necessary force to arrrest or detain. End of story. Now whether that arrrest/detainment is lawful or warranted is a matter for the courts. 14 yr old girls don't get to make that decision by resisting arrrest.

Compliance is a requirement of the law.
Old 06-10-2015, 06:52 PM   #44
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballscalls

If he doesn't get a lawyer and sue, he's a fool. The school system is a publicly funded entity. An arm of the government. His freedom of speech has been denied and in fact he is being punished for exercising his rights. He's a fool if he doesn't sue.

He was not standing for the school, he was not acting in his capacity as a principal. Christ! This country has gone ****ing nuts
Old 06-10-2015, 07:00 PM   #45
horses4courses

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph
There is an "excuse" for manhandling a 14 yr old in a bikini. It's called "effecting an arrest"

Once he tells her she is under arrest, or that she is being detained he can use the necessary force to arrrest or detain. End of story. Now whether that arrrest/detainment is lawful or warranted is a matter for the courts. 14 yr old girls don't get to make that decision by resisting arrrest.

Compliance is a requirement of the law.
You're far from impartial when it comes to police matters.
The cop resigned - that's basically an admission that he was at fault.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: