Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2017, 03:58 PM   #1381
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
All sexual activity outside of the God-ordained institution of marriage is sinful in God's eyes.
Again man made. Because back then, that was a way of controlling the spread of sexual diseases, unintended kids etc. Today we have contraceptives and medicine. Not eating Pork is another man made law to look like God's law as a way from preventing worms from improperly prepared meat. Those details are lost in the translation from then til now.

Anything that offends another person offends God. Sex, food, politics etc. It's not about ridged outdated laws.

Last edited by Light; 05-08-2017 at 04:02 PM.
Old 05-08-2017, 03:59 PM   #1382
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
You're right. Sperm are stored in the balls. But one feels the urge to come in the balls, because of the tube that connects the balls and the area where the semen is stored.
Now you're putting us on, right? I'm being punk'd?

Enough with this grade school banter...
Old 05-08-2017, 04:05 PM   #1383
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Now you're putting us on, right? I'm being punk'd?

Enough with this grade school banter...
What's your problem?
Old 05-08-2017, 04:13 PM   #1384
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
What's your problem?
Really?
Old 05-08-2017, 04:18 PM   #1385
boxcar

Quote:
Again man made. Because back then, that was a way of controlling the spread of sexual diseases, unintended kids etc. Today we have contraceptives and medicine. Not eating Pork is another man made law to look like God's law as a way from preventing worms from improperly prepared meat. Those details are lost in the translation from then til now.

Anything that offends another person offends God. Sex, food, politics etc. It's not about ridged outdated laws.
No, actually, God-made. Sexual immorality is any sin outside of marriage. That's taught everywhere in scripture. Jesus even taught (in addition, of course, to the only thing you think he taught) that if a man looks after another woman to lust after her, he has committed adultery in his heart (Mat 5:28).

You see...if you were really in God's kingdom, you would know and experience the nine fruits of the Holy Spirit, one of these being self-control (Gal 5:23); and you would not be arguing for illicit sexual activities. Also, those who belong to Christ have crucified the flesh (sinful nature) with its passions and desires (Gal 5:24). These are things the ungodly do not want to experience...and apparently neither do you know anything about these things.
Old 05-08-2017, 04:30 PM   #1386
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

You don't realize how ridiculous you sound, do you?

God gave us this amazing gift...and you want to squash it except in the rare case where a baby will be the outcome.

Or limit it to marriage...as if you can't love someone outside of marriage just as much as inside of marriage.

Funny stuff.
Old 05-08-2017, 04:48 PM   #1387
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:
You're right. Sperm are stored in the balls. But one feels the urge to come in the balls, because of the tube that connects the balls and the area where the semen is stored.
Wow, I'm getting a real education here...never thought that these topics would surface in the religious thread...but anyway, they say Mary was a Virgin...but do you think that Jesus ever had a wet dream, slept with prostitutes (we know he did associated with them and other sinners, or fornicated with anyone)...He is said to be 100% human...these things are certainly not beyond the realm of being human...and if he did, so what...? Would that destroy your image of him..?

Last edited by VigorsTheGrey; 05-08-2017 at 04:49 PM.
Old 05-08-2017, 04:49 PM   #1388
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Sexual immorality is any sin outside of marriage. That's taught everywhere in scripture.
Yet there are many passages in scripture that treat women like men's property with no rights or say. This is real immorality. That's not God's word. That's mans word, the same ones that talk of sexual morality. Hypocrites.

This is why its obvious to me most of what is written in the Bible is from man, not God. God would never talk that way about women as evidenced by the relationship between Jesus and Mary Magdalene.

Last edited by Light; 05-08-2017 at 04:52 PM.
Old 05-08-2017, 04:55 PM   #1389
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by VigorsTheGrey View Post
Wow, I'm getting a real education here...never thought that these topics would surface in the religious thread...but anyway, they say Mary was a Virgin...but do you think that Jesus ever had a wet dream, slept with prostitutes (we know he did associated with them and other sinners, or fornicated with anyone)...He is said to be 100% human...these things are certainly not beyond the realm of being human...and if he did, so what...? Would that destroy your image of him..?
Some believe Mary Magdalene and Jesus were having an affair. It wouldn't change anything I believe about him if that is true.
Old 05-08-2017, 05:24 PM   #1390
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

It is maintained by theists that Jesus was/ is 100% Human AND 100% God AT THE SAME TIME....What kind of lunacy is this...? I hate to be the one to inform all of you brilliant theists that this is not possible BY DEFINITION....It is like saying dis here thang is 100% apple AND 100% orange...What part of that don't you get...? Talk about math challenged...Let's see now, jesus is 100% human and 100% God and God is 100% God and da Holy Spirit is 100% God and they are all equal different and the same at the same time...an I would tell ya all more but I gotta go to band camp now....
Old 05-08-2017, 05:25 PM   #1391
boxcar

Quote:
You don't realize how ridiculous you sound, do you?

God gave us this amazing gift...and you want to squash it except in the rare case where a baby will be the outcome.

Or limit it to marriage...as if you can't love someone outside of marriage just as much as inside of marriage.

Funny stuff.
I don't want to squash anything. Why would you say such a ridiculous thing? It's not what I want. It's what God wants.

But thanks for validating my earlier premise about the atheists' "gospel". The godless of this world truly don't want to submit to God's will, most especially in the area of sexual activity.
Old 05-08-2017, 05:28 PM   #1392
boxcar

Quote:
Yet there are many passages in scripture that treat women like men's property with no rights or say. This is real immorality. That's not God's word. That's mans word, the same ones that talk of sexual morality. Hypocrites.

This is why its obvious to me most of what is written in the Bible is from man, not God. God would never talk that way about women as evidenced by the relationship between Jesus and Mary Magdalene.
How do you know how God would talk? Jesus said that that if you even look at a woman and lust in your heart after hear, you have committed adultery. Is that the same Jesus you're talking about? Or do you have another one in mind?
Old 05-08-2017, 05:42 PM   #1393
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
I don't want to squash anything. Why would you say such a ridiculous thing? It's not what I want. It's what God wants.

But thanks for validating my earlier premise about the atheists' "gospel". The godless of this world truly don't want to submit to God's will, most especially in the area of sexual activity.
No, it's most definitely what YOU want.
Old 05-08-2017, 05:49 PM   #1394
boxcar

Quote:
No, it's most definitely what YOU want.
Now, you've gone from merely ridiculous to bat-crazy absurd.

1 Thess 4:3-6
3 For this is the will of God, your sanctification; that is, that you abstain from sexual immorality; 4 that each of you know how to possess his own vessel in sanctification and honor, 5 not in lustful passion, like the Gentiles who do not know God;
NASB

Let me know what part of "the will of God" you can't comprehend.
Old 05-08-2017, 05:53 PM   #1395
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Now, you've gone from merely ridiculous to bat-crazy absurd.
You're one funny guy.

You will never convince me that sex between two people who are in love but not married is wrong. I don't care what you quote me from the Bible.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 05-08-2017 at 05:54 PM.
Closed Thread