Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-06-2021, 08:27 AM   #61
1mileto7Fcutback
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Trump blew people's brains out...especially on the left...which (unfortunately) is the ideology with all the power these days
Well That's one way of looking at it

1mileto7Fcutback is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-06-2021, 09:52 AM   #62
davew

Quote:
Trump blew people's brains out...especially on the left...which (unfortunately) is the ideology with all the power these days
it is good those days of having all the power are numbered, many states and new organizations are now starting to fight back

Omicron Covid may not be the 'last emerging variant'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-concern.html
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-06-2021, 10:09 AM   #63
tucker6

Omicron is God's gift to mankind. Use it.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-06-2021, 10:52 AM   #64
boxcar

An Outbreak Among the Vaxxed

This thread is good place for this story. Let's think about something for a moment. According to Fauci and Biden and others, the best possible solution for covid would be 100% vaccination. I mean what could possibly be better to battle this "pandemic" than 100% vaccination, right? But wait...We had virtually the entire island nation of Gibraltar vaxxed and yet people became infected -- even though at least 99% of the population got the jabs. And now there is this story about a cruise ship where everyone on board was jabbed, yet at least 10 people became infected. One would think that there couldn't be a safer place on the planet than to be on a ship filled with jabbed folks out in the middle of the ocean -- yet, 10 people tested positive. Yet..the lying health officials and their accomplices in the lamestream media persist on telling us this is a pandemic of the unvaxxed!

Isolated Cruise With 100% “Fully Vaccinated” People Onboard Gets Hit With Covid Outbreak

https://thelibertydaily.com/isolated...ovid-outbreak/
Old 12-06-2021, 11:03 AM   #65
1mileto7Fcutback
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
This thread is good place for this story. Let's think about something for a moment. According to Fauci and Biden and others, the best possible solution for covid would be 100% vaccination. I mean what could possibly be better to battle this "pandemic" than 100% vaccination, right? But wait...We had virtually the entire island nation of Gibraltar vaxxed and yet people became infected -- even though at least 99% of the population got the jabs. And now there is this story about a cruise ship where everyone on board was jabbed, yet at least 10 people became infected. One would think that there couldn't be a safer place on the planet than to be on a ship filled with jabbed folks out in the middle of the ocean -- yet, 10 people tested positive. Yet..the lying health officials and their accomplices in the lamestream media persist on telling us this is a pandemic of the unvaxxed!

Isolated Cruise With 100% “Fully Vaccinated” People Onboard Gets Hit With Covid Outbreak

https://thelibertydaily.com/isolated...ovid-outbreak/
Watching you show your ignorance daily is really something.

No one thinks if you are vaxxed you can't get Covid. Being vaxxed means if you do get Covid, your chances of developing life threatening symptoms or dying are greatly reduced. The numbers show this to be 100% sure.

The unvaxxed are giving it to the vaxxed and it is spreading.
Old 12-06-2021, 11:47 AM   #66
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1mileto7Fcutback View Post

No one thinks if you are vaxxed you can't get Covid. Being vaxxed means if you do get Covid, your chances of developing life threatening symptoms or dying are greatly reduced. The numbers show this to be 100% sure.

You forgot to mention that the vaxxed can give it to the vaxxed as well.

I say this speaking as a fully vaxxed person, btw.

That's one HELLUVA vaccine by the way...don't you agree?

BTW, have the descriptions of the benefits of this vaccine changed since the first day it was distributed? If you examine the propaganda, I think you will find that it has. That's science for you, I guess.
Old 12-06-2021, 11:49 AM   #67
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

We should pull up the videos of Biden telling everyone if you get vaxxed, you'll be safe...you won't get COVID.

He actually said this.

If Trump had said something that dumb, they'd still be replaying it on CNN.
Old 12-06-2021, 11:49 AM   #68
boxcar

Quote:

Oh...I thought the reason to be jabbed was to make oneself immune to the infection.

Here are two definitions of "vaccinating" from Dictionary.com. Which one don't you understand?

verb (used with object), vac·ci·nat·ed, vac·ci·nat·ing.
to inoculate with the vaccine of cowpox so as to render the subject immune to smallpox.

to inoculate with the modified virus of any of various other diseases, as a preventive measure.

What part of "immune" and "preventive" don't you get?

Oh...wait...but "science" changes definitions to fit their narratives. The two terms above are hardly ever used. The new term that is bandied about quite often is "protected". That's conveniently a more ambiguous term. For starters, protect who primarily? Can't be the vaccinated because we're constantly told that we must "protect" other people, as though the entire weight of covid rests upon each of the vaxxed! It's as though the unvaxxed can't possibly catch the disease from another unvaxxed person. Or the unvaxxed can't get infected by some other vaxxed person, or a vaxxed person can't be infected by another vaxxed person. All three scenarios we know are false!

And from what, specifically? According to you, its NOT from the disease itself but from disease-related death? Well...here's a newsflash for you: The death rate among younger people is extremely low as it is, so why risk taking a drug that many don't even consider to be a vaccine to begin with? Or why incur risks of adverse effects? I'd much prefer to err on the side of caution because the covid probabilities are with me in terms of risks, AND I could never UNDO the jabs once the drugs are inside my body. Taking the jab is a forever proposition.

Personally, I'm old school. I prefer the original definitions to "vaccinating" because it makes a lot more sense and it's narrow in scope. The fact that Fauci and others meticulously avoid using the terms "immune" and "preventive" should tell all thinking people they need to know.

Last edited by boxcar; 12-06-2021 at 11:51 AM.
boxcar is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-06-2021, 11:51 AM   #69
boxcar

Quote:
We should pull up the videos of Biden telling everyone if you get vaxxed, you'll be safe...you won't get COVID.

He actually said this.

Leftist count on the vast majority of people of either being ignorant of facts or having short memories. But yes...this was another Biden lie.
Old 12-06-2021, 11:51 AM   #70
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

While we're at it, let's remind our favorite retread who the original COVID VACCINE SKEPTICS were (it wasn't Trump or Republicans):

Dahoss...you never get a 2nd chance to make a 1st impression...imagine how many people Kamala and Joe killed in that video...people who listened to them back in 2020, and believed their lies...and refused to get vaccinated...they and their families became AFFECTED by COVID all because Kamala and Joe and all the other dems in that video had their brains blown out by Trump.

Sad.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 12-06-2021 at 11:56 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-06-2021, 11:59 AM   #71
1mileto7Fcutback
Veteran

Quote:

He actually said this.

It's almost like they are dealing with a pandemic in real time and rolling with the punches as new information comes out.

Instead they should just form an opinion early on and never waver, right?
Old 12-06-2021, 12:00 PM   #72
1mileto7Fcutback
Veteran

Quote:
You forgot to mention that the vaxxed can give it to the vaxxed as well.

I say this speaking as a fully vaxxed person, btw.

That's one HELLUVA vaccine by the way...don't you agree?

BTW, have the descriptions of the benefits of this vaccine changed since the first day it was distributed? If you examine the propaganda, I think you will find that it has. That's science for you, I guess.
Right....things change as more information comes out.

Especially when it is something we have not seen before.
Old 12-06-2021, 12:01 PM   #73
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
It's almost like they are dealing with a pandemic in real time and rolling with the punches as new information comes out.

When you release a vaccine on the entire population, one would think the makers of said vaccine would know what it's capabilities and limitations are, and would inform the public of such.

It was 2020, not 1820.

SCIENCE!
Old 12-06-2021, 12:02 PM   #74
1mileto7Fcutback
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Oh...I thought the reason to be jabbed was to make oneself immune to the infection.

Here are two definitions of "vaccinating" from Dictionary.com. Which one don't you understand?

verb (used with object), vac·ci·nat·ed, vac·ci·nat·ing.
to inoculate with the vaccine of cowpox so as to render the subject immune to smallpox.

to inoculate with the modified virus of any of various other diseases, as a preventive measure.

What part of "immune" and "preventive" don't you get?

Oh...wait...but "science" changes definitions to fit their narratives. The two terms above are hardly ever used. The new term that is bandied about quite often is "protected". That's conveniently a more ambiguous term. For starters, protect who primarily? Can't be the vaccinated because we're constantly told that we must "protect" other people, as though the entire weight of covid rests upon each of the vaxxed! It's as though the unvaxxed can't possibly catch the disease from another unvaxxed person. Or the unvaxxed can't get infected by some other vaxxed person, or a vaxxed person can't be infected by another vaxxed person. All three scenarios we know are false!

And from what, specifically? According to you, its NOT from the disease itself but from disease-related death? Well...here's a newsflash for you: The death rate among younger people is extremely low as it is, so why risk taking a drug that many don't even consider to be a vaccine to begin with? Or why incur risks of adverse effects? I'd much prefer to err on the side of caution because the covid probabilities are with me in terms of risks, AND I could never UNDO the jabs once the drugs are inside my body. Taking the jab is a forever proposition.

Personally, I'm old school. I prefer the original definitions to "vaccinating" because it makes a lot more sense and it's narrow in scope. The fact that Fauci and others meticulously avoid using the terms "immune" and "preventive" should tell all thinking people they need to know.
Think of it more like a flu shot. Does that help your little brain?

No one cares if you get the vaccine or not. Why you insist on telling everyone how you feel all day is beyond me but my guess is you have very few people to talk to because you repulse most people.

How close am I?
Old 12-06-2021, 12:03 PM   #75
boxcar

Quote:

Oh...I think policy makers should change opinions as often as we all change our underwear. Makes sense. (Although Justice Breyer would disagree on legal precedents set in case law.)