Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-20-2021, 12:43 PM   #1
boxcar

What Possibly Could go Wrong with Mail-in Voting?

15 Million Votes in 2020 Election Not Accounted For, Report Finds

Almost 15 million mail-in ballots were unaccounted for in the 2020 presidential election, and more than a million more ballots were undeliverable, according to a new study.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2021/08/...ksyIqxdmLXO2dG
Old 08-20-2021, 01:15 PM   #2
boxcar

Two Strategically-Placed Holes in Mail-in Envelope?

. @GavinNewsom
needs to be asked if his team did this on purpose. This is cheating.

Old 08-20-2021, 01:29 PM   #3
AndyC

CA recall ballot privacy issue

Was this done on purpose?

Old 08-20-2021, 01:34 PM   #4
davew

COME ON MAN, a democrat lie or cheat?
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-20-2021, 01:37 PM   #5
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyC View Post
President Trump defeating Hillary Clinton in 2016 was an accident. The Democrats are doing ANYTHING...and EVERYTHING...to ensure no accidents ever happen again.
Old 08-20-2021, 02:39 PM   #6
Gamblin4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post
President Trump defeating Hillary Clinton in 2016 was an accident. The Democrats are doing ANYTHING...and EVERYTHING...to ensure no accidents ever happen again.
Not an accident, Dems thought they had MI,OH,PA,WI in the bag and didn't campaign as much in those states. They were wrong.
After Trump won, the Dems did nothing except spend 4 yrs trying to get him out of office.
Gamblin4ever is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-20-2021, 02:59 PM   #7
46zilzal
velocitician

Arizona and I recall Washington have had it for years NO PROBLEMS.

https://nwsidebar.wsba.org/2020/09/2...y-mail-system/

quote: As one of five states—along with Colorado, Hawaii, Oregon, and Utah—that conduct elections entirely by mail-in voting, Washingtonians haven’t had to go to a physical polling place since at least 2011.

Between 2004 and 2010 in Washington, there were seven documented cases of vote-by-mail fraud, according to a Brookings Institution review of voter-fraud data compiled by the Heritage Foundation, which the Washington AGO cited in a lawsuit against the U.S. Postal Service—more on that in a bit. Most attempted cases of fraud were identified and stopped, Hunt said, such as a person who unsuccessfully registered their dog to vote. Additionally, “We regularly run the death rolls past the voter registration rolls to make sure we eliminate that.”
Old 08-20-2021, 03:09 PM   #8
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
Arizona and I recall Washington have had it for years NO PROBLEMS.

https://nwsidebar.wsba.org/2020/09/2...y-mail-system/

quote: As one of five states—along with Colorado, Hawaii, Oregon, and Utah—that conduct elections entirely by mail-in voting, Washingtonians haven’t had to go to a physical polling place since at least 2011.

Between 2004 and 2010 in Washington, there were seven documented cases of vote-by-mail fraud, according to a Brookings Institution review of voter-fraud data compiled by the Heritage Foundation, which the Washington AGO cited in a lawsuit against the U.S. Postal Service—more on that in a bit. Most attempted cases of fraud were identified and stopped, Hunt said, such as a person who unsuccessfully registered their dog to vote. Additionally, “We regularly run the death rolls past the voter registration rolls to make sure we eliminate that.”
There are so few problems in Washington because it's already a very deep, deep, deep BLUE state. No need for dimwits to cheat in such a state.

Funny how you liberals so often miss the very obvious.
Old 08-20-2021, 03:26 PM   #9
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

It's a Trust Issue....

Stuff $1000 cash in an envelope and mail it to yourself....

If you don't have the balls to do that, maybe you should rethink mail-in voting.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-20-2021, 03:45 PM   #10
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
15 Million Votes in 2020 Election Not Accounted For, Report Finds

Almost 15 million mail-in ballots were unaccounted for in the 2020 presidential election, and more than a million more ballots were undeliverable, according to a new study.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2021/08/...ksyIqxdmLXO2dG
Which proves what? Absolutely nothing. Even though you say votes above, the stories say ballots. There are myriad reasons the ballots may have been mailed out and not returned. The person died, they decided to vote in person, they decided not to vote at all.

Just what is the conspiracy here? That those ballots were filled out, sent in and intercepted? How is that even possible to do 15,000,000 times? How would anyone even know which ballots to Shanghai? Total and complete nonsense.

Even if the impossible was possible, Trump would have had to secure 73% of those “Missing” votes to overtake Biden in the popular vote.

Just another crazy conspiracy theory that you fell for.
Old 08-20-2021, 03:49 PM   #11
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Stuff $1000 cash in an envelope and mail it to yourself....

If you don't have the balls to do that, maybe you should rethink mail-in voting.
Better idea. You put $1,000 cash in an envelope and mail it to me. I will let you know if I get it. Don’t worry. If I don’t, you don’t owe me a thing.
Old 08-20-2021, 04:07 PM   #12
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Which proves what? Absolutely nothing. Even though you say votes above, the stories say ballots. There are myriad reasons the ballots may have been mailed out and not returned. The person died, they decided to vote in person, they decided not to vote at all.

Just what is the conspiracy here? That those ballots were filled out, sent in and intercepted? How is that even possible to do 15,000,000 times? How would anyone even know which ballots to Shanghai? Total and complete nonsense.

Even if the impossible was possible, Trump would have had to secure 73% of those “Missing” votes to overtake Biden in the popular vote.

Just another crazy conspiracy theory that you fell for.
Which proves they disappeared through some mysterious black hole. If a person requested a mail-in, as was the case in most states, then its very unlikely they changed their mind to not vote or to vote in person. And dead people can't request anything, for your info.
Old 08-20-2021, 04:07 PM   #13
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Mostpost and Dumbass Biden....Can't Tell Them Apart

Last edited by ReplayRandall; 08-20-2021 at 04:13 PM.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-21-2021, 09:11 AM   #14
lex

Couldn't this headline be 15 million ballots weren't misused? If they sent me a ballot I would just toss it and vote in person since an absentee means I'd have to trek it somewhere anyway since I never have stamps.

Also, in the report on this deal, they said one concern was that people might have thrown it away by accident with their unpaid bills. Um what?

I wasn't a fan of this automatic absentee stuff that went on because the rolls are a mess but acting like unused ballots is bad seems weird. People on both sides like to keep the masses agitated constantly. Don't let them do it.
lex is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-21-2021, 09:25 AM   #15
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by lex View Post
Couldn't this headline be 15 million ballots weren't misused? If they sent me a ballot I would just toss it and vote in person since an absentee means I'd have to trek it somewhere anyway since I never have stamps.

Also, in the report on this deal, they said one concern was that people might have thrown it away by accident with their unpaid bills. Um what?

I wasn't a fan of this automatic absentee stuff that went on because the rolls are a mess but acting like unused ballots is bad seems weird. People on both sides like to keep the masses agitated constantly. Don't let them do it.
As stated previously, in most states voters must request a a mail-in ballot, so it doesn't seem a wee bit odd to you that 15 million of them are unaccounted for? In the interim period between the request and election day, what happened? Did 15M people croak? Or change their minds and decided to vote in person and risk covid (or worse yet -- risk dying of thirst while waiting in line)? Or did they change their mind and decide to not vote at all?

So, no the issue isn't about ballots no being misused; the issue is about lots of requested ballots not being used at all. Why? Sorry if you can't see the red flags here. I can explain it to you but I can't make you understand it.