Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-14-2021, 09:08 AM   #16
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Were they taking it prior to symptoms or did they start upon onset?
She started immediately after she tested positive, Mark got it from his wife 4 days later. They are both fully recovered as of today.
Symptom free.
Old 12-14-2021, 09:12 AM   #17
woodtoo

December 13, police in Germany physically hauled Santa from a mall for not wearing a mask. Nazis are alive and well in Germany,Canada, Australia and other countries.
Old 12-14-2021, 05:20 PM   #18
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
She started immediately after she tested positive, Mark got it from his wife 4 days later. They are both fully recovered as of today.
Symptom free.
Thanks

I’m trying to decide whether to continue taking it on my next refill, or keep it in a drawer for when symptoms appear.

We have been taking it 3 times a week. We still have about six weeks worth on our first fill.

Btw, we had an employee test positive today. So far they believe it’s Omicron, his symptoms are similar to attached pic.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 54B3D88B-5CAC-4001-9226-AC60FBE993C3.jpg (338.7 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by JustRalph; 12-14-2021 at 05:21 PM.
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-14-2021, 05:36 PM   #19
sandpit

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Thanks

I’m trying to decide whether to continue taking it on my next refill, or keep it in a drawer for when symptoms appear.

We have been taking it 3 times a week. We still have about six weeks worth on our first fill.

Btw, we had an employee test positive today. So far they believe it’s Omicron, his symptoms are similar to attached pic.
How do you go about getting Ivermectin? I haven't tried, but I'm wondering if it's something that's difficult to buy given all the negative press from the "get the jab" crowd.
sandpit is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-14-2021, 05:40 PM   #20
stuball

God

Tell them you want to go to Hospice they can't legally prevent that
stuball is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-14-2021, 05:51 PM   #21
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
December 13, police in Germany physically hauled Santa from a mall for not wearing a mask. Nazis are alive and well in Germany,Canada, Australia and other countries.
Things are really bad in Austrailia. They're in full Nazi-mode down there.
Old 12-14-2021, 06:11 PM   #22
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandpit View Post
How do you go about getting Ivermectin? I haven't tried, but I'm wondering if it's something that's difficult to buy given all the negative press from the "get the jab" crowd.
One of our esteemed members here pointed me to a website that referred me to

https://drsyedhaider.com/

His group is “Push” health

The hard part is finding a pharmacy to fill the script. They help you find one. Took about 4 days. Got it for the wife too

Original site

https://covid19criticalcare.com/iver...et-ivermectin/

Last edited by JustRalph; 12-14-2021 at 06:14 PM.
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-14-2021, 06:27 PM   #23
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandpit View Post
Imagine living in a nation where they try so hard to stop you from obtaining one of the safest medications ever developed for humankind....imagine...

I again will link to an article on the NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HEALTH's website (NIH...you know...that US gov't health thing...not some neo-Nazi Trump-loving website):

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043740/

And I quote:

Quote:
Ivermectin has continually proved to be astonishingly safe for human use. Indeed, it is such a safe drug, with minimal side effects, that it can be administered by non-medical staff and even illiterate individuals in remote rural communities, provided that they have had some very basic, appropriate training. This fact has helped contribute to the unsurpassed beneficial impact that the drug has had on human health and welfare around the globe, especially with regard to the campaign to fight Onchocerciasis.
So safe, even illiterate mother****ers can administer it...but YOU CAN'T HAVE ANY

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 12-14-2021 at 06:29 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-14-2021, 07:05 PM   #24
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Things are really bad in Austrailia. They're in full Nazi-mode down there.
I read something about if your data suggest that you might fit a pattern then they can pick you up. I did not give much thought to the story and did not recognize who the story was from. It does seem many stories are crazy from there.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-14-2021, 10:27 PM   #25
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Containment Across the World: Reader Reports. Now Considerably Expanded See Many Additions, Most Importantly on Sweden:
https://eugyppius.substack.com/p/con...e-world-reader

Quote:
From Japan to New Zealand, commenters describe their respective prison states.

Also--

Open Thread: An Experiment:
https://eugyppius.substack.com/p/ope...-an-experiment

Quote:
The title is a misnomer, as all of my threads are unmoderated and therefore open, but a lot of you tell me you like the comments section most of all. So, as I move into a period of somewhat lighter posting, I thought I’d try out an open thread or two...
Quote:
demonax (who writes A View from the Edges) reports from New Zealand:
Let me give a little insight into New Zealand's "successful" response against this unholy scourge that annihilates the poor Polynesian populations.

Curt is 100% right that the most recent outbreak went through the local PI population, who are largely working class, and (to say it delicately) not the healthiest demographic in the country.

The result?

Latest MOH numbers report that out of 6558 active cases *that they know about*, with 95 new cases in the last 24 hours

There are a grand total of 40 people in the hospital.

Since August with the latest outbreak, that number has never gone above 50.

This is after the admission that the MOH numbers are not admissions *because of Covid infection*. This number includes people who showed up for broken arms and that one strange case of a gunshot wound (also recorded as a Covid death!)

Now granting this, one wonders exactly what is so dangerous when even the Pacific Islander community, so vulnerable to this scourge, is largely unaffected by it according to the Ministry's own numbers.

Many different takes from around the world.

Imo, an interesting read.

-jp

Last edited by Jeff P; 12-14-2021 at 10:37 PM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply