Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-31-2018, 01:38 AM   #166
davew

The swamp wants open borders so they can exploit even more people in the world. Members of the swamp are from all sexes, races, religions, and political parties.

The mega-donors with their multi-national companies like to have politicians they have bought and control. It would only surprise the dimocrits that they do not like Trump's trade policies.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-31-2018, 01:44 AM   #167
hcap

The Trumpeteer cultists are mired in the swampiest swamp ever since Trump flooded DC with his special brand of sewage in 1/20/2016.

The worst preznit and a laughingstock of the world. Absolutely swallowed in whole cloth by his loyal cultists
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-31-2018, 01:50 AM   #168
hcap

Watergate Redux........

Carl Bernstein Details Trump’s ‘Demonstrable’ Russia Cover-Up: ‘He Wants Our Credibility Destroyed Because We’re Reporting the Truth’
https://www.alternet.org/carl-bernst...troyed-because

..Bernstein went on to detail the “vast story” emerging in the Mueller investigation.

“We have the story going on about this investigation closing in and how psychologically Trump is reacting,” Bernstein explained. “Telling the country that he is a stable genius while those in the White House are saying, well, he doesn’t look very stable right now to us and he didn’t look very much like a genius to us right now except where he obviously is ingenious and that is in his political skills and mobilizing his base, which is his big offensive to keep the facts from emerging in this story.”

Last edited by hcap; 07-31-2018 at 01:52 AM.
Old 07-31-2018, 01:54 AM   #169
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Watergate Redux........

Carl Bernstein Details Trump’s ‘Demonstrable’ Russia Cover-Up: ‘He Wants Our Credibility Destroyed Because We’re Reporting the Truth’
This is definitely the funniest thing I've read today.
Old 07-31-2018, 01:56 AM   #170
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
I never used "Embed Tweet" function. I right clicked on the video, got "get video address" and copied it. Here it is "disabled". Removed trailing
"ttps://twitter.com"

ttps://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1022688505435054080

Here it is....without the "disabling"

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses...88505435054080

I assume you see it?
Do you Tom?

Tom posted this....where nothing is visible in the bottom image of a post.

Are you saying not all videos are visible to evryone?
I just told you, using the "embed" feature on twitter will get you nowhere here.

What you did (copying the video address and copying it here) will automatically embed a tweet. It's a function of this message board. Has nothing to do with twitter.

In fact, if you copy the "Embed Tweet" link here, it will show nothing.

It's counterintuitive, I know, but that's why I tell people, if you want to embed a tweet or a YouTube video, just copy the link to the tweet or video. Don't use YouTube's or Twitter's embed function.
Old 07-31-2018, 01:57 AM   #171
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I don't know how Tom has his browser set or if he is using any blocking.

If you're running a normal browser setup, you should see the embedded tweet or video if you simply copy the natural link.

There are certain instances where you might have to refresh the page after posting your link to see it...that usually happens if you add the link to an already existing post (for instance by using the edit post function).

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 07-31-2018 at 01:59 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-31-2018, 02:25 AM   #172
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
This is definitely the funniest thing I've read today.
Hint: "Fake news" is a Trumpian invention. Based on Kellye Ann Conway's "alternative reality"

Woodward and Bernstein broke Watergate.

Trump and Conway are bullshiting Orwellian nonsense and trying to destroy journalism. The free press brought down the Vietnamese war, Nixon, and the bogus WMD's of Dicklhead Chenney, and is about to sink Chump.

Only a matter of time.
Old 07-31-2018, 02:56 AM   #173
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Or, the media has been nothing but what they want you to see and hear.

The media isn't about the truth...sometimes it happens to be, by coincidence...but it isn't ABOUT that...

Which is what I've always believed...no Q or pizzagate needed.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 07-31-2018 at 02:58 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-31-2018, 03:11 AM   #174
OntheRail

Quote:
Watergate Redux........

The Truth...

Right...........
Old 07-31-2018, 10:56 AM   #175
hcap

Buh bye Donld...

Bombshell Report Offers ‘Strongest Evidence to Date Implicating’ Trump in Criminal Obstruction: 'All But Inevitable'
Among other things, “previously undisclosed evidence indicates" Donald Trump "was fully informed that Flynn was the target of prosecutors.”

The entire report, which outlines a damning timeline of events regarding Trump’s interactions with Comey.....

https://www.nybooks.com/daily/2018/0...en-he-knew-it/

Previously undisclosed evidence in the possession of Special Counsel Robert Mueller—including highly confidential White House records and testimony by some of President Trump’s own top aides—provides some of the strongest evidence to date implicating the president of the United States in an obstruction of justice. Several people who have reviewed a portion of this evidence say that, based on what they know, they believe it is now all but inevitable that the special counsel will complete a confidential report presenting evidence that President Trump violated the law. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who oversees the special counsel’s work, would then decide on turning over that report to Congress for the House of Representatives to consider whether to instigate impeachment proceedings.

The central incident in the case that the president obstructed justice was provided by former FBI Director James B. Comey, who testified that Trump pressed Comey, in a private Oval Office meeting on February 14, 2017, to shut down an FBI criminal investigation of Trump’s former national security adviser, Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn. “I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go,” Comey has testified the president told him.
Old 07-31-2018, 11:27 AM   #176
tucker6

That whole thought process only works if you believe Comey, a serial leaker and liar and master manipulator. Other than that, he’s a great witness.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-31-2018, 12:13 PM   #177
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
That whole thought process only works if you believe Comey, a serial leaker and liar and master manipulator. Other than that, he’s a great witness.
I guess its still a waiting game after over 3 years of deep dive digging by the S.P. and his gang and 10s 0f $ millions wasted on this massive witch hunt.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-31-2018, 12:22 PM   #178
OntheRail

hcap.... How can all these " Confidential Mueller Reports " be available to you to post. I guess Mueller is using Hillary's old leaky server to store them on. Or they are wishful fantasies of the butt hurt suffering from TDS.
Seeing as this whole affair was a hit job... from the Deep States Insurance Policy. That the silent majority can plainly see... it will not go unnoticed in the Midterm. Dems will suffer the cost.
Old 07-31-2018, 02:43 PM   #179
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I don't know how Tom has his browser set or if he is using any blocking.

If you're running a normal browser setup, you should see the embedded tweet or video if you simply copy the natural link.

There are certain instances where you might have to refresh the page after posting your link to see it...that usually happens if you add the link to an already existing post (for instance by using the edit post function).
I am not aware of any setting I use, but I seem most all videos and tweets - just once in a while, I get a lank screen like that hcap one. Not very often.
Once in awhile, I see small symbol and nothing else.

I do keep Flash disabled all the time.

Not a big deal - I really don't care to see any tweets other than CJ's about racing, but I follow him, so I get them anyway.

Blocking tweets is a good thing in my book.

Last edited by Tom; 07-31-2018 at 02:44 PM.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-31-2018, 02:56 PM   #180
Ocala Mike

You ain't seen nuthin' yet. Wait until Bob Woodward's book, "Fear," hits the stands in September. Trump's own words featured, so not likely fake news.
Ocala Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply