Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Poll: Can Trump win POTUS in 2024?
This poll will close on 11-05-2024 at 07:26 PM
Poll Options
Can Trump win POTUS in 2024?

Old 08-13-2023, 08:22 PM   #1
horses4courses

POTUS 2024 - Can Trump win?

After reading a post by thaskalos in another thread,
I'm starting this one - because he raises an interesting question.
Regardless of your political leanings.
chance of returning to the WH, assuming that
he can manage to stay out of prison. Think about it.
horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-13-2023, 08:45 PM   #2
Inner Dirt

He already lost to Biden once, and with TDS induced blindness running rampant he doesn't have a snow balls chance in hell.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-13-2023, 08:45 PM   #3
fast4522

Because I banged heads when the thaskalos question was posted I will recuse.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-13-2023, 08:55 PM   #4
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Because I banged heads when the thaskalos question was posted I will recuse.
OMG say it isn't so...we NEED your vote!
Old 08-13-2023, 09:03 PM   #5
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
OMG say it isn't so...we NEED your vote!
I will not take part in polls over the phone, those taking the poll have interest in the outcome of said polls and questions are always skewed. Those who know me also know what I believe, I just got DQ with a nice score taken down at DelMar 8
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-14-2023, 11:44 AM   #6
classhandicapper

We already know what will happen because we've already seen the playbook.

1. The media, with the full backing of the intelligence community and democrat party, will make up a bunch of stories about Trump scandals and bury every negative thing about his Biden or whoever his opponent is.

2. The tech companies will censor or ban all right of center sources of information as "fake news", "hate speech", "right wing extremism".

3. Some sort of emergency will be created to ensure that ballots are mailed out and there is no signature verification process. That way 100s of thousands or perhaps even millions of ballots will be counted that someone other than the person it was mailed to filled out, especially in blue districts.

4. Ballot harvesting, paid for voting, and other sorts of unethical and illegal behavior will he used to gather democrat votes.

5. An unknown number of illegal aliens that managed to get on the voter rolls illegally or that will use a false name will cast votes illegally and there will be no signature or ID check.

6. In any very important swing state, there will be technical glitches in the machines and other slowdowns and delays in red leaning districts to minimize the number of votes. There will also be all out efforts to bus people to the polls and keep polls open as long as possible in blue leaning districts.

7. If even all that is failing, we know what the CIA is capable of. They've been rigging elections for decades. What's one more? No one is going to expose any of it. They'll attack the truth tellers as conspiracy theorists no matter what evidence they present of procedural or technical failure.

The only thing that's new is that they added bogus and overblown indictments against Trump to the playbook.

Anyone that thinks we have democracy right now is nuts. It's a wildly corrupt intrinsically immoral cesspool pretending to be a democracy.
Old 08-14-2023, 12:31 PM   #7
Tor Ekman

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post

1. The media, with the full backing of the intelligence community and democrat party, will make up a bunch of stories about Trump scandals and bury every negative thing about his Biden or whoever his opponent is.

2. The tech companies will censor or ban all right of center sources of information as "fake news", "hate speech", "right wing extremism".

3. Some sort of emergency will be created to ensure that ballots are mailed out and there is no signature verification process. That way 100s of thousands or perhaps even millions of ballots will be counted that someone other than the person it was mailed to filled out, especially in blue districts.

4. Ballot harvesting, paid for voting, and other sorts of unethical and illegal behavior will he used to gather democrat votes.

5. An unknown number of illegal aliens that managed to get on the voter rolls illegally or that will use a false name will cast votes illegally and there will be no signature or ID check.

6. In any very important swing state, there will be technical glitches in the machines and other slowdowns and delays in red leaning districts to minimize the number of votes. There will also be all out efforts to bus people to the polls and keep polls open as long as possible in blue leaning districts.

7. If even all that is failing, we know what the CIA is capable of. They've been rigging elections for decades. What's one more? No one is going to expose any of it. They'll attack the truth tellers as conspiracy theorists no matter what evidence they present of procedural or technical failure.

The only thing that's new is that they added bogus and overblown indictments against Trump to the playbook.

Anyone that thinks we have democracy right now is nuts. It's a wildly corrupt intrinsically immoral cesspool pretending to be a democracy.
A+++

There should be a poll option: “The Uniparty powers that be will not allow him to win, no matter what!”
Tor Ekman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-14-2023, 03:30 PM   #8
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

A poll this early is nothing more than virtyal masrerbation.
The OP has more than time on his hands,
Old 08-14-2023, 04:11 PM   #9
46zilzal
velocitician

Quote:

DELUSIONAL
Old 08-14-2023, 04:31 PM   #10
MargieRose

Quote:

Trump WON in 2020, didn't he?

This needs to be sent to every congressperson and senator by every patriot that reads it. Get busy!
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-14-2023, 04:36 PM   #11
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tor Ekman View Post
A+++

There should be a poll option: “The Uniparty powers that be will not allow him to win, no matter what!”
Just him?
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-14-2023, 04:47 PM   #12
ranchwest

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
I will not take part in polls over the phone, those taking the poll have interest in the outcome of said polls and questions are always skewed. Those who know me also know what I believe, I just got DQ with a nice score taken down at DelMar 8
Pereira earned a nickname... pinball wizard. I picked that horse at 10/1. Glad I didn't have any money on it.

I had a phone pollster call me one day. One of the questions was how many members of Congress. When I answered correctly, he said that he wasn't supposed to say anything, but I was the 50th person he'd talked to that day and I was the only person who knew how many members of Congress. That's sad.
Old 08-14-2023, 05:01 PM   #13
Tape Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchwest View Post
Pereira earned a nickname... pinball wizard. I picked that horse at 10/1. Glad I didn't have any money on it.

I had a phone pollster call me one day. One of the questions was how many members of Congress. When I answered correctly, he said that he wasn't supposed to say anything, but I was the 50th person he'd talked to that day and I was the only person who knew how many members of Congress. That's sad.
Too many!
Tape Reader is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-14-2023, 07:13 PM   #14
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
DELUSIONAL
There's more truth in that post than CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, NY Times, Washington Post, LA Times, Chicago Tribune etc.. have told about elections in the US over the last 6-7 years. The US is a now a scam 3rd world county with a rigged election process.
Old 08-14-2023, 07:16 PM   #15
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
DELUSIONAL
Simpleton!