Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-04-2018, 12:57 AM   #2176
hcap

Hey Randall, your fact-free posts are why I added my new tag line

The inmates have taken over the asylum.
Old 12-04-2018, 01:08 AM   #2177
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Hey Randall, your fact-free posts are why I added my new tag line

The inmates have taken over the asylum.
YOU are the asylum, Sport....Whitaker is the ACTING Attorney General of the US, he can fire Rosenstein, he can shit-can the Mueller BS probe, and it would be all LEGAL. But what have you seen Whitaker do?....He's done not a thing but patiently wait for the nonsense to subside before he proceeds forward.

His nickname isn't the "TAKER" just for kicks...This has been planned ever since Sessions recused himself....The day after mid-terms, Sessions is out, Whitaker is in....Do you ever think outside your own cage?...
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-04-2018, 03:31 PM   #2178
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Nice selfie, Elf-boy Dan....
I thought it was hcap waiting for the Mueller report.
Old 12-04-2018, 06:20 PM   #2179
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
I thought it was hcap waiting for the Mueller report.
At this pace who is guaranteed to be here?
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-05-2018, 02:45 PM   #2180
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Looking at the General Flynn sentencing memo, I have come to a conclusion in the Mueller Special Counsel.

Flynn gave significant evidence in regards to “several ongoing investigations” an unspecified criminal investigation and the investigation concerning Russian government and individuals associated with Trump.

So, when reading the memo, why is the criminal investigation redacted and the Russia probe into Trump is not?

Our answer comes from Mueller as he goes on to explain that the testimony Flynn gave was redacted “because the investigations in which he has provided assistance are ongoing”......Hmmmmm, now we have something.

So, Mueller just revealed he is currently assisting in multiple ongoing investigations, one of which we know to be criminal, and is most likely being redacted because it could compromise the names of witnesses or defendants, AND the unspecified criminal investigation is SEPARATE FROM THE TRUMP RUSSIA PROBE.

Therefore, If the mystery criminal investigation is ongoing therefore must be redacted, that would mean that the Trump/Russia intel would need to be redacted as well... unless its no longer an ongoing investigation.

Here's the conclusion.....The Trump/Russia investigation is now over, and Mueller is still operating because he has been tasked with multiple other investigations. If the Trump/Russia investigation was still going the name of the investigation would be redacted, PERIOD.

Stay tuned as more revelations will be coming very soon....
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-05-2018, 06:46 PM   #2181
chadk66

thankfully it's over. now Mueller will just see how long he can continue raping and pillaging the pocketbooks of the tax payers.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-07-2018, 09:13 AM   #2182
woodtoo

POTUS punching back hard at Mueller and his Gang of Angry Democrats
this morning.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-07-2018, 10:02 AM   #2183
sammy the sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
POTUS punching back hard at Mueller and his Gang of Angry Democrats
this morning.
You call it punching hard....all the liberal sources say ranting and raving...

Me...the Twit is Twitting...

I mean the man LIES so much...I beginning to think it's on purpose...might be a useful defense strategy DOWN the road...

My biggest hope....that these INVESTIGATIONS...and there IS MORE than one going on at THE SAME time....takes down both Trump & the Clinton's...
Old 12-07-2018, 11:21 AM   #2184
jk3521
Registered Loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy the sage View Post
My biggest hope....that these INVESTIGATIONS...and there IS MORE than one going on at THE SAME time....takes down both Trump & the Clinton's...
Wouldn't that be great!!
jk3521 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-07-2018, 12:13 PM   #2185
MargieRose

Take down Trump, Sammy and JK? Why? As president, how would either of YOU handle the job? Would you work for free?

So, who would you like to see in his place? "Anyone but"...not an acceptable answer!
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-07-2018, 07:52 PM   #2186
sammy the sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
Take down Trump, Sammy and JK? Why? As president, how would either of YOU handle the job? Would you work for free?

So, who would you like to see in his place? "Anyone but"...not an acceptable answer!
Well Margie...for one...they're BOTH criminals....leave at it that...

Work for free....that's a laugh...hell ya I would for free....free health care...food...room & board....that's good enough for moi...plus ALL the speaking engagements or just people wanting to use my name afterwards....yep...NOT A problem at all...

Not a career politician...a moderate...preferable with libertarian beliefs...fat chance at that tho......unless it was of course...ME...!!!

You?

Last edited by sammy the sage; 12-07-2018 at 07:53 PM.
sammy the sage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-07-2018, 09:26 PM   #2187
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy the sage View Post
Well Margie...for one...they're BOTH criminals....leave at it that...

Work for free....that's a laugh...hell ya I would for free....free health care...food...room & board....that's good enough for moi...plus ALL the speaking engagements or just people wanting to use my name afterwards....yep...NOT A problem at all...

Not a career politician...a moderate...preferable with libertarian beliefs...fat chance at that tho......unless it was of course...ME...!!!

You?
So, you find nothing commendable about Trump donating his salary to charity, which is what I meant?? I wonder how many other presidents have done so.

You call him a "criminal." Specifically, what crime has he committed? It's pretty clear about Hillary and many of HER cohorts.

Personally, I'm perfectly happy with Trump. I hope we have him for another term of four full years.
Old 12-07-2018, 11:08 PM   #2188
jk3521
Registered Loser

Quote:
First place, not quite working for "free", there are perks and he takes advantage of all of them.(Not that there's anything wrong with that). Also there's the prestige of being a symbol of your countrymen on a worldwide stage. Certainly a great honor. So don't give people any bullsh*t idea that he's some kind of philanthropist .
Unfortunately they don't make people any longer who enter politics that stand up to what used to be called honorable,at least on the face of it. So we get Trump. He's unable to even put up a false front. No sense of humor, no sense of humanity, shows no outward signs of affection to his wife and young son,refused to recite the Apostle's Creed at the H W Bush funeral service... and he hates dogs. I know, all small, stupid things.What does that all have to do with running the country,you say. All the other Presidents in my lifetime had a sense of humor,even Nixon. They all showed outward love for their wife and children .They all prayed in church... and they all had dogs. He is the Anti-President !
jk3521 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-07-2018, 11:24 PM   #2189
davew

Quote:
So, you find nothing commendable about Trump donating his salary to charity, which is what I meant?? I wonder how many other presidents have done so.

You call him a "criminal." Specifically, what crime has he committed? It's pretty clear about Hillary and many of HER cohorts.

Personally, I'm perfectly happy with Trump. I hope we have him for another term of four full years.

The Clintons donated their salaries to the Clinton Foundation … but that was mainly a tax fraud.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-08-2018, 11:38 AM   #2190
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk3521 View Post
First place, not quite working for "free", there are perks and he takes advantage of all of them.(Not that there's anything wrong with that). Also there's the prestige of being a symbol of your countrymen on a worldwide stage. Certainly a great honor. So don't give people any bullsh*t idea that he's some kind of philanthropist .
Unfortunately they don't make people any longer who enter politics that stand up to what used to be called honorable,at least on the face of it. So we get Trump. He's unable to even put up a false front. No sense of humor, no sense of humanity, shows no outward signs of affection to his wife and young son,refused to recite the Apostle's Creed at the H W Bush funeral service... and he hates dogs. I know, all small, stupid things.What does that all have to do with running the country,you say. All the other Presidents in my lifetime had a sense of humor,even Nixon. They all showed outward love for their wife and children .They all prayed in church... and they all had dogs. He is the Anti-President !
Oh my, JK, you really went off on a tangent.

"He's unable to even put up a false front." So you could add 'phony' to your list?

"No sense of humor," People who know him intimately would beg to differ.

"no sense of humanity," I'm against illegal immigration, too, if that's what you mean.

"shows no outward signs of affection to his wife and young son," Lots of men have an aversion to public displays of affection...my father was one of them; however, he was an honorable man, loved his wife and three children (without doubt), and had a heart of gold! Had a boyfriend that was like that, too!

"refused to recite the Apostle's Creed at the H W Bush funeral service..." Did you notice that it appears that Melania didn't, either? She must be a very bad woman, or maybe they weren't provided with the same 'book' that the others were reading from (would not be surprised). I was raised Catholic; memorized the Apostle's Creed, as a kid; couldn't recite it by memory, today!

"and he hates dogs." So, YOU know that for a fact? Currently, I don't have a dog as a pet; must be a very bad person, too!

"all small, stupid things." Yes, an understatement, very petty and possibly insulting to many people whom YOU don't know intimately, and to whom you have the audacity to JUDGE, inadvertently!

Now, to my questions, JK, since you agreed with Sammy: What are the crimes that Trump has committed? Who would be your choice for president? Who fits the bill for you?

BTW JK, I live in a town right next to Danbury, CT. Maybe we can get together for a cup of coffee so that I can straighten your "bullsh*t" arse out!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: