Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.
Old 01-23-2019, 12:49 AM   #826
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Was this petition initiated by the "Q" Group?
Quote:
He can stay, if he promises to never again use the letter "Q"...in ANY context.
Hypocrite.....
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-23-2019, 12:59 AM   #827
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Hypocrite.....
What...I shouldn't use the letter "Q" either?
Old 01-23-2019, 01:11 AM   #828
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
If I can't use it, then neither can you....What are you, "special" or something?
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-23-2019, 01:27 AM   #829
Clocker

Quote:
No, there is no "Q" in the Greek alphabet.
Old 01-23-2019, 01:35 AM   #830
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
You've seen his birth certificate?
I’ve seen at least 2
Old 01-23-2019, 05:23 AM   #831
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
That is not going to happen. I have given plenty of details and links to show why it won't change much of anything, but too many here have unswerving faith in Trump and believe he knows what he is doing. He doesn't, but I'm not going to post it all again. It's futile.
Continuing your tired laughable meme, I see.

It must be tough on you having all your theories, opinions, posts debunked, starting 3 1-2 years when (1) you lost the argument when you said that Trump will never win the GOP nomination, then doubled-down when you told us he'll never beat Hillary!; then (2) you lost credibility when you told us will Trump will never get anything done pertaining his trade policies and the economic plans during the campaign. That's been proven to be such a ridiculously embarrassing opinion and prediction. But there was more to come because you continue to call Trump a failure, a dope, and now you expanded your vitriol by taking juvenile cheap shots, at me and other Trump supporters. Now, for the record, no one on here really and truly cares what you think of me, most of all moi, but it shows how petty and childish people can get when they (3) also lose their mind. Why just a day or so ago elysian called me illiterate, of all people. I'm insulted --ha, ha, ha-- being called that by someone who is a closet anti-Semite and one who uses Richard Nixon tweets, not knowing he's been dead 25 years. That's a real ha, ha, ha.

Look, you may think you know what you are talking about, but you don't. Your record of being always wrong, never in doubt(c) is well documented on here -- through your own words!

Here is something for those that actually think you know of what you speak.

First, info on NAFTA, WTO results -- thanks to 'free' markets GOP losers that put us in this mess prior to the Trump era.

Second, a repeat I post I linked earlier --one you decided to ignore, of course-- results since Trump has been president. And to think to refer to me as unserving...

Quote:
Instead, nearly a million American jobs have been certified by the federal government as being lost directly due to NAFTA, according to data gathered by Public Citizen. These are only the U.S. jobs that the Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) program recognizes as being lost to free trade and does not indicate the actual number of jobs lost.

For example, free trade with Mexico, alone, has eliminated at least 700,000 American jobs as states in the Rust Belt have been hit the hardest. Those states and the number of American workers impacted include:

14,500 American workers displaced in Wisconsin
43,600 American workers displaced in Michigan
2,600 American workers displaced in West Virginia
26,300 American workers displaced in Pennsylvania
34,900 American workers displaced in Ohio
34,300 American workers displaced in New York
6,500 American workers displaced in Iowa
24,400 American workers displaced in Indiana
34,700 American workers displaced in Illinois

As trade deficits have soared nearly 600 percent since NAFTA’s enactment, close to five million American manufacturing jobs were eliminated from the U.S. economy, encompassing the net shuttering of nearly 50,000 U.S. manufacturing facilities. This is a combined outcome from the U.S. entering NAFTA and entering the World Trade Organization (WTO) in 1995, as well as China entering the WTO in 2000.

When it comes to U.S. wages, NAFTA has had a similar impact. As of 2017, about two out of every five American manufacturing workers who lost their jobs to NAFTA had their wages cut, Bureau of Labor Statistics data reveals.

“About one out of every four took a pay cut of greater than 20 percent,” Public Citizen’s analysis concludes. “For the average worker earning the median manufacturing wage of $39,500 per year, this meant an annual loss of at least $7,900.”

At the same time, billionaire corporate executives have enjoyed 15 times the wage growth compared to America’s bottom 90 percent since 1979, when America’s middle class was earning on average about $29,600 a year. Today, they are earning only about $6,600 more annually.
Republicans, your kind of Republicans, were mostly the cause of this destruction of the working class, selling out to inter- and multinational corporate interests, who pay back these corrupt (your type) of Republican politicians with fat campaign donations and future lobby jobs.

I already posted the story and link that Trump's economy has created 4.2 million jobs, including hundreds of thousands of jobs in the Midwest and Rust Belt states. Good paying manufacturing blue collar and mostly union jobs. Those you --and Barry Soetoro-- predicted will never come back. In states that another self-proclaimed 'genius' has posted that Trump will lose in 2020 the very same states he won in 2016.

So it's only people such as yourself that lost credibility despite your economic degree and expertise. And this year, because of all of Trump's successes, you've now lowered yourself by constantly calling Trump supporters names. How unswerving is that?

It's posters and people such as yourself and other Trump haters who think you all have one up on the rest of us when in fact, you're being laughed at and ridiculed.

You guys own all the incorrect, naive, silly, name-calling posts, predictions and comments. But yet, when people such as myself, Randall and Chad respond to that stupidity, we get a red card or a warning.

So, you guys, despite being always wrong and never in doubt(c) keep playing your juvenile games because you'll ruin this place eventually.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-23-2019, 05:33 AM   #832
davew

gee Reckless, maybe the Republicans started it but the dims gave it a big push and expanded it.

... those jobs are not coming back ...
... our country will never have a GDP over 2 again, ever ...

and then look at the people in Washington DC that have profited themselves with Chinese cash....
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-23-2019, 08:56 AM   #833
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
Continuing your tired laughable meme, I see.

It must be tough on you having all your theories, opinions, posts debunked, starting 3 1-2 years when (1) you lost the argument when you said that Trump will never win the GOP nomination, then doubled-down when you told us he'll never beat Hillary!; then (2) you lost credibility when you told us will Trump will never get anything done pertaining his trade policies and the economic plans during the campaign. That's been proven to be such a ridiculously embarrassing opinion and prediction. But there was more to come because you continue to call Trump a failure, a dope, and now you expanded your vitriol by taking juvenile cheap shots, at me and other Trump supporters. Now, for the record, no one on here really and truly cares what you think of me, most of all moi, but it shows how petty and childish people can get when they (3) also lose their mind. Why just a day or so ago elysian called me illiterate, of all people. I'm insulted --ha, ha, ha-- being called that by someone who is a closet anti-Semite and one who uses Richard Nixon tweets, not knowing he's been dead 25 years. That's a real ha, ha, ha.

Look, you may think you know what you are talking about, but you don't. Your record of being always wrong, never in doubt(c) is well documented on here -- through your own words!

Here is something for those that actually think you know of what you speak.

First, info on NAFTA, WTO results -- thanks to 'free' markets GOP losers that put us in this mess prior to the Trump era.

Second, a repeat I post I linked earlier --one you decided to ignore, of course-- results since Trump has been president. And to think to refer to me as unserving...

Republicans, your kind of Republicans, were mostly the cause of this destruction of the working class, selling out to inter- and multinational corporate interests, who pay back these corrupt (your type) of Republican politicians with fat campaign donations and future lobby jobs.

I already posted the story and link that Trump's economy has created 4.2 million jobs, including hundreds of thousands of jobs in the Midwest and Rust Belt states. Good paying manufacturing blue collar and mostly union jobs. Those you --and Barry Soetoro-- predicted will never come back. In states that another self-proclaimed 'genius' has posted that Trump will lose in 2020 the very same states he won in 2016.

So it's only people such as yourself that lost credibility despite your economic degree and expertise. And this year, because of all of Trump's successes, you've now lowered yourself by constantly calling Trump supporters names. How unswerving is that?

It's posters and people such as yourself and other Trump haters who think you all have one up on the rest of us when in fact, you're being laughed at and ridiculed.

You guys own all the incorrect, naive, silly, name-calling posts, predictions and comments. But yet, when people such as myself, Randall and Chad respond to that stupidity, we get a red card or a warning.

So, you guys, despite being always wrong and never in doubt(c) keep playing your juvenile games because you'll ruin this place eventually.
Somebody needs a hug.

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-23-2019, 09:01 AM   #834
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Something tells me Ely is less than confident in Nancy and Chuck.
I'll take any wager anybody wants on this.

I just want your blind faith to really hurt by letting me pick where my winnings go...

No $5.7 involving this shutdown down fight.

PS) Mitch is putting up the Clean CR on Thursday too... That ends the shutdown without any funding.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 01-23-2019 at 09:12 AM.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-23-2019, 09:03 AM   #835
elysiantraveller

Also... this...

And its hilarious because Nancy is not a well liked person... like at all... nobody really likes her. She's just pretty damn good at what she does and she's up against a man-child:

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 01-23-2019 at 09:05 AM.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-23-2019, 09:35 AM   #836
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
She's just pretty damn good at what she does and she's up against a man-child:
man-child...that's new and original...bet you thought that up all by yourself.
Old 01-23-2019, 09:43 AM   #837
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
man-child...that's new and original...bet you thought that up all by yourself.
A seasoned politician who is highly unlikable is polling 12% higher than the President in a fight over his signature campaign promise.

Shocked... Shocked I say!

I'm sure she isn't smart enough to interpret this information though and Trump wins this fight.*

*: People here actually believe this. emoji
Old 01-23-2019, 09:46 AM   #838
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I was only talking about your use of "man-child"...but like a good politician, you got in your talking points again.

If I may ask, why do you do what you do here? I mean, it's a CONSTANT presence in OT...pretty remarkable actually.

You're like hcap used to be...except you're not a retiree with loads of time on your hands...is being in the mortgage business that easy?

I mean, you're on off-topic even more than I am, and I run the place.

You must simply love trolling PA OT...you're one of the best ever...that's why I brought you back. You learned well from your mentor.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 01-23-2019 at 09:47 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-23-2019, 09:50 AM   #839
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Also... this...

And its hilarious because Nancy is not a well liked person... like at all... nobody really likes her. She's just pretty damn good at what she does and she's up against a man-child:

https://twitter.com/ForecasterEnten/...69209303760896
All that tells me is that 47% of those polled are Democrats. They agree in unison on all issues Trump. Note that it isn't 50% though.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-23-2019, 09:52 AM   #840
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I was only talking about your use of "man-child"...but like a good politician, you got in your talking points again.
We are 30 days into a shutdown over $4 Billion rat dollars because the President changed his mind in the 11th hour back in December.

The term is pretty appropriate.

As far as being on here... I'm on the computer... a lot...

Multiple 3 monitor stations all over the place makes multi-tasking pretty easy though.