Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-07-2022, 11:19 PM   #31
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame View Post
Steve, why do you think it will come out? I mean hell, we cant even get current events to the front of news papers. The ONLY way it comes out is if the sky were falling and they used it as a diversion
Great point, because recent declassification's during the Trump administration have exposed many in a cover up or worse. Let sleeping dogs lie may not hold for much longer.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-08-2022, 09:56 AM   #32
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchwest View Post
So, you figure a Marine with clearance was a low-life loser. That's an interesting concept. Not.
No, I figure it was a play on Marshal's comment.

Google "joke."
Old 12-08-2022, 07:15 PM   #33
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
Uh, Oswald was a United States Marine stationed at Atsugi Japan, where the U2 spy plane was based. Hardly a lowlife loser misfit.
He was indeed a marine, one that eventually awarded him ties with Russia. Untrustworthy, he was deemed an undesirable by his own officers. He was court-martialed multiple times.
Read any of many biographies on the jack-ass, then get back to me. Wikipedia has a much more brief life history...go read it.
Oswald was a parasite, plain and simple.
Marshall Bennett is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-09-2022, 01:36 AM   #34
ranchwest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
He was indeed a marine, one that eventually awarded him ties with Russia. Untrustworthy, he was deemed an undesirable by his own officers. He was court-martialed multiple times.
Read any of many biographies on the jack-ass, then get back to me. Wikipedia has a much more brief life history...go read it.
You do understand that Wikipedia is user submitted information, not research, right?
Old 12-09-2022, 01:49 AM   #35
ranchwest

Quote:
Why did the US State Department loan Oswald the money to return from the Soviet Union with his Soviet wife and their child?

Why does the US still refuse to release Oswald's tax returns?

Why did George Joannides not reveal his relationship to Oswald in New Orleans when Joannides was acting as liaison between the HSCA and the CIA?

Why did Oswald request to speak to an FBi agent in New Orleans after Oswald's arrest there and why was his request granted?

Why did Oswald's acting as a representative of the Fair Play for Cuba Committee never result in a single member enlisting?

Why did Ruth Paine have files on the activities of Cuban sympathizers in Dallas?
Old 12-09-2022, 09:55 AM   #36
Inner Dirt

Quote:
You do understand that Wikipedia is user submitted information, not research, right?

Don't know much about Wikipedia other that making assumptions. It appears even though articles are user submitted they are vetted and edited. Their content also has a left lean to it.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-09-2022, 10:17 AM   #37
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Why did the US State Department loan Oswald the money to return from the Soviet Union with his Soviet wife and their child?

Why does the US still refuse to release Oswald's tax returns?

Why did George Joannides not reveal his relationship to Oswald in New Orleans when Joannides was acting as liaison between the HSCA and the CIA?

Why did Oswald request to speak to an FBi agent in New Orleans after Oswald's arrest there and why was his request granted?

Why did Oswald's acting as a representative of the Fair Play for Cuba Committee never result in a single member enlisting?

Why did Ruth Paine have files on the activities of Cuban sympathizers in Dallas?

You are way deeper into this than I ever was. Like I said before, I read the Warren Commission report when I was 8, and after that just read whatever popped up on the internet here and there. I stopped at the magic bullet theory was as believable as the Great Pumpkin theory, and they were covering something up. That could be as little as covering up someone got away with assassinating a president, and they had no real suspects.

I never came up with my own theory of what really happened, it seems like you might have with all the above questions. Let's have it, I am interested in your theory and not to pick it apart.
Old 12-09-2022, 12:01 PM   #38
ranchwest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
You are way deeper into this than I ever was. Like I said before, I read the Warren Commission report when I was 8, and after that just read whatever popped up on the internet here and there. I stopped at the magic bullet theory was as believable as the Great Pumpkin theory, and they were covering something up. That could be as little as covering up someone got away with assassinating a president, and they had no real suspects.

I never came up with my own theory of what really happened, it seems like you might have with all the above questions. Let's have it, I am interested in your theory and not to pick it apart.
Let's look at the wounds.

One in the back at the third vertebrae, a little below the neck. That shot came from behind.

The throat shot was said to be from the front by the medical staff at Parkland.

There was a third shot that entered the head near the hairline on the right side and blew out a large hole in the right rear. Another shot from the front. This shot caused pressure inside the head, ripping open an avulsive wound, a "flap", on the ride side above the ear.

If we look at the position of JFK's head at the time of the fatal head shot, it was pointed left. The Zapruder film shows this. The head snapped violently backwards from a frontal shot. This shot came from the South Knoll area, likely the Terminal Annex parking lot, JFK's front. The throat shot also came from that area.

Elements within the CIA were involved in the assassination.
Old 12-09-2022, 01:47 PM   #39
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Let's look at the wounds.

One in the back at the third vertebrae, a little below the neck. That shot came from behind.

The throat shot was said to be from the front by the medical staff at Parkland.

The HSCA said the back wound is the entry wound for the neck wound that was obliterated by the tracheotomy. Do note that was a magic bullet so anything can happen. They were claiming Kennedy was already slumped forward and down when it hit.

It proves stupid politicians are not a 21st century creation. Is it that are do they think all of us are stupid?
Old 12-09-2022, 03:06 PM   #40
ranchwest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
The HSCA said the back wound is the entry wound for the neck wound that was obliterated by the tracheotomy. Do note that was a magic bullet so anything can happen. They were claiming Kennedy was already slumped forward and down when it hit.

It proves stupid politicians are not a 21st century creation. Is it that are do they think all of us are stupid?
Yeah, all photos show JFK pretty much completely vertical, certainly not bending to tie his shoes like the official findings suggest.
Old 12-09-2022, 04:37 PM   #41
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Yeah, all photos show JFK pretty much completely vertical, certainly not bending to tie his shoes like the official findings suggest.

He was wearing a back brace of which I had to wear similar in the past. No way could you bend in them the way some of the those drawings depict.
I got tired of asking people to tie my shoes and started wearing slipons.

The sources that claim he was in the shoe tying position as you called it claim Kennedy ducked because Oswald's first shot missed and whizzed by to Kennedy's right. I honestly have no idea in that situation if you could hear a bullet. I actually hid behind a very large pine tree and had a friend shoot to each side off it at 50-100 yards, all I heard was a muzzle blast, no whizzing bullets. That was a Springfield 30-06 a little more powerful than the rifle Oswald used, for the non gun enthusiast, that Springfield is a common deer hunting rifle. With the crowd, and motorcade I doubt anyone heard any flying bullets.

After doing internet research 50 some odd years after reading an 800+ page book I think the whole thing stinks 10x more than I originally thought. I am even more convinced than ever that Oswald was set-up as a stooge than ever. My customer's take on that rifle convinced me Oswald was not an expert shooter. Maybe Oswald got in the back shot?

If Oswald had shot Kennedy with an AR-15 he could have liquefied his upper body and decapitated him.

You could never convince a Democrat gun grabber that Oswald's rifle shot a more destructive round than the typical Ar-15, and that a 30-06 typical deer rifle shoots a stronger round than both of them.
Old 12-09-2022, 05:16 PM   #42
ranchwest

Another point about hearing a missed shot... the claim was that the one missed shot was the one that caused the injury to James Tague, who was way over by Commerce Street. So much for JFK ducking.
Old 12-09-2022, 06:56 PM   #43
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
There was also the guy behind the fence on the grassy knoll, another perched at the overpass, and even a guy crouched down in a street gutter near the motorcade.
You can argue conspiracy theories till doomsday, but the actual shooting and bullet wounds have been verified through science. To argue that is to ignore ballistics and absolute facts.
I'm done with this stupid shit. Its pounded on every November. There's so much else to waste your time blowing smoke on. There's nothing at all to learn here!
Marshall Bennett is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-09-2022, 08:27 PM   #44
ranchwest

Quote:
There was also the guy behind the fence on the grassy knoll, another perched at the overpass, and even a guy crouched down in a street gutter near the motorcade.
You can argue conspiracy theories till doomsday, but the actual shooting and bullet wounds have been verified through science. To argue that is to ignore ballistics and absolute facts.
I'm done with this stupid shit. Its pounded on every November. There's so much else to waste your time blowing smoke on. There's nothing at all to learn here!
The official “ballistics” have been debunked. They are based around imaginary wounds. Read Enemy of the Truth by Sherry Fiester, a forensic expert.
Old 12-09-2022, 09:50 PM   #45
Inner Dirt

Quote:

Could you please send a link to the official ballistic reports and absolute facts? I suppose you are a proponent of the single bullet theory.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single-bullet_theory

The Warren Commission was split on the single bullet theory, but eventually they all signed off on it. Notice it is referred to as single bullet theory, not single bullet facts, or single bullet science.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: