Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-06-2020, 10:11 AM   #16
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I mean, really...the process is SO SECURE....that I sat here for 4+ years hearing how much RUSSIA was able to alter the vote in 2016...RUSSIA!
Old 11-06-2020, 10:15 AM   #17
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryBoyle View Post
What does "votes are found" mean? I don't get it. They're counting all of these mail in ballots, which takes time. How is that hard to understand?

And did YOU miss the post about the result in federal court where Trump's own attornies admitted they have people in the room?

Finally, let me get this straight. You're saying it's so institutionalized that you don't have evidence. You have...a feeling? You've created a scenario in your mind where there was only one solution you'd live with and all others are "fraud", regardless of whether it can be proved or not.
People in the room is not having people 6 feet frown the counting, as per the court order.

You twist words almost as good as hcap does.

What I am saying is:

1. Segregate all ballots counted in violation of the court order for possible recounting

2. Follow the law and the court order to let observers sit 6 feet away

3. Segregate all ballots received after artificial deadlines set in recent weeks, possible by people not authorized to make those changes.
Old 11-06-2020, 10:17 AM   #18
kingfin66
Bombardier

It strikes me as odd that when it comes to allegations of voter fraud, it is only Democrats are accused. There has to be some level of error with the voting process, but it strikes me that this error, fraud, or irregularity can go both ways. I question the degree to which it happens, but if people think that Democrats can skew the vote, why would it not follow that Republicans can do the same?
Old 11-06-2020, 10:35 AM   #19
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfin66 View Post
It strikes me as odd that when it comes to allegations of voter fraud, it is only Democrats are accused. There has to be some level of error with the voting process, but it strikes me that this error, fraud, or irregularity can go both ways. I question the degree to which it happens, but if people think that Democrats can skew the vote, why would it not follow that Republicans can do the same?
We do...only we use Russia as our proxy.
Old 11-06-2020, 10:36 AM   #20
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I mean, really...the process is SO SECURE....that I sat here for 4+ years hearing how much RUSSIA was able to alter the vote in 2016...RUSSIA!
Were the allegations that Russia modified votes and counts? Or that Russia exerted influence?
JerryBoyle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-06-2020, 10:44 AM   #21
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Why weren't these same tactics used to win the senate and grow the advantage in the house?
I don't know...maybe ask John James?

When you squash votes for Trump, you're probably squashing votes for John James as well...he lost a close one in Michigan...he was leading bigly at one point, was he not?

I know...mail-in ballots...

I guess it depends on what method is used to rig it against Trump.

If you're tossing valid Trump votes, you're likely also tossing valid down ballot votes as well.

But if you're using the "stack of mystery ballots" solution, you wouldn't necessarily be affecting the down-ballot races.

Then again, I wouldn't know because the process is just so damn transparent.

It would be interesting to get stats on how many ballots just vote for POTUS and leave everything else blank...
Old 11-06-2020, 10:45 AM   #22
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Were the allegations that Russia modified votes and counts? Or that Russia exerted influence?
It's all a blur at this point. All sorts of stuff was bandied about...
Old 11-06-2020, 10:48 AM   #23
coachv30

Quote:
So you can't answer the simple question?

And yes, one of my theories for the longest time (well before Trump...I've been on this site 21+ years), is that election fraud is probably one of the easiest things in this world to pull off, if one is motivated enough.

And this year, there was WAY MORE than enough motivation...lol

The level of hatred for Trump is OUTSTANDING in the USA.
In the middle here, but couldn't this statement right here answer the question as to why he is losing? Isn't it also possible that the mail in ballots are legit and these states that are falling behind in counting just aren't used to the mail-in system? This would be kind of like giving yourself two hours to finish a project that you didn't realize was gonna last 6 hours.

Last edited by coachv30; 11-06-2020 at 10:53 AM.
coachv30 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-06-2020, 10:57 AM   #24
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachv30 View Post
In the middle here, but couldn't this statement right here answer the question as to why he is losing?
Yes...but apparently there are about just as many who love him as well.

And most would agree that hate leads to just as much irrational and criminal behavior as love...if not more...
Old 11-06-2020, 11:11 AM   #25
mowens33
A man hears what he wants

Looks like Donald is already planning his trip to Russia!
mowens33 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-06-2020, 11:46 AM   #26
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachv30 View Post
In the middle here, but couldn't this statement right here answer the question as to why he is losing? Isn't it also possible that the mail in ballots are legit and these states that are falling behind in counting just aren't used to the mail-in system? This would be kind of like giving yourself two hours to finish a project that you didn't realize was gonna last 6 hours.
Why is it that all the controversy re mail-ins are in strictly dimwit-controlled swing states?

Could it be that the dimwits just followed Lenin's lead when Russia had their elections in 1917? Do you recall what Lenin said? If not, permit me to remind you:

“It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything.”

And may I remind you that Pelosi basically said prior to the election that no matter what the final vote tally is, Biden will win. Sounds like she was on the same page as Lenin, no? She, evidently, was expressing her confidence in the counters, not the voters.

And then Biden, also prior to the election, stated that the Obama administration had put together the greatest voter fraud machinery ever!

P.S. Oh yeah...I forgot this little gem by Creepy Joe: Then later today Joe told voters in Michigan, “I don’t need you to get me elected!”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...elected-video/

It appears he, too, is relying solely on the counters.

Last edited by boxcar; 11-06-2020 at 11:52 AM.
boxcar is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-06-2020, 11:55 AM   #27
Greyfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Do you recall what Lenin said? If not, permit me to remind you:

“It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything.”
Lenin also said ~ "If you can't get in the door go through the window."
The Dem reds learned their lessons well.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-06-2020, 12:36 PM   #28
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mowens33 View Post
Looks like Donald is already planning his trip to Russia!
yes I'm sure he is (EXCLAMATION POINT)
Old 11-06-2020, 12:48 PM   #29
MargieRose

Quote:
Yes...but apparently there are about just as many who love him as well.

And most would agree that hate leads to just as much irrational and criminal behavior as love...if not more...
President Trump...more "love" in 2020 than in 2016, and for good reason:

2016 total votes: 61,943,670

2020 votes to date: 69,733,235 (+7,789,565 and rising - more than double of Hillary's so-thought popular vote in 2016)

Votes up from 2016: approximately 11.17% (and rising)

However, I do not have confidence in the voting totals. The Democrats are perpetrating a FRAUD on the American people. What are some of the states hiding in that they refuse to allow voting watchers? Give me a break!
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-06-2020, 12:51 PM   #30
boxcar

Joe Biden brags about having “the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics”

I managed to find the Twitter vid wherein Biden talks about how the Obama Admin. "put together the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics"

This was also on YouTube but of course is now gone. Fortunately, my wife was able to download it before it was pulled and she saved it to her hard drive.