Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-19-2022, 11:29 PM   #1
formula_2002
what an easy game.

SOME THOUGHTS BETWEEN RACES

How to stop armed conflict.
You stop armed conflict by using “Reverse Flight Rays” (system to be developed shortly).

Here is how it works. Country Alpha launches a missile towards country Beta.
Beta’s technology has determined the missile has been launched. Beta, through its multi deployed satellites, attacks the missile with Reverse Flight Rays which jams the missile guidance system which may be located within the missel and or at the point of missile launch. The jamming causes the missel to turn about to its launch site. It goes boom.

Reverse Flight Rays can also be deployed by a hand operated bazooka, causing tanks and any motorized vehicles to return back to their point of origin. All are saved.

How to get the Red states to, in good faith, negotiate and compromise with the Blue states
The Red states write the laws for the Blue states and the Blue states write the laws for Red states

" I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact"
Winston Churchill
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-20-2022, 08:56 AM   #2
headhawg
crusty old guy

Old 10-20-2022, 09:27 AM   #3
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by formula_2002 View Post
You stop armed conflict by using “Reverse Flight Rays” (system to be developed shortly).

Beta’s technology has determined the missile has been launched. Beta, through its multi deployed satellites, attacks the missile with Reverse Flight Rays which jams the missile guidance system which may be located within the missel and or at the point of missile launch. The jamming causes the missel to turn about to its launch site. It goes boom.

Reverse Flight Rays can also be deployed by a hand operated bazooka, causing tanks and any motorized vehicles to return back to their point of origin. All are saved.

How to get the Red states to, in good faith, negotiate and compromise with the Blue states
The Red states write the laws for the Blue states and the Blue states write the laws for Red states
Are you feeling okay, Formula? You Shirley don't sound too hot.
Old 10-20-2022, 11:23 AM   #4
xtb
Ultra MAGA "Gun Bitch"

Quote:

This is brilliant, I sure hope someone from the Pentagon is reading this. Better yet, you should be working at the Pentagon, the world would be a much safer place. Your political ideas are brilliant also. It's impressive how your brilliance is not limited to your wagering ideas. Please keep up the good work.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-20-2022, 02:03 PM   #5
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Old 10-20-2022, 07:45 PM   #6
formula_2002
what an easy game.

I bought a small Margrethe pizza yesterday. $17!! it was expensive but delicious. I was asked "cut it into 4 slices" Oh NO. cut it into 8. I want to bring down the cost per slice

" I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact"
Winston Churchill
Old 10-20-2022, 08:08 PM   #7
garyscpa

Quote:
I bought a small Margrethe pizza yesterday. $17!! it was expensive but delicious. I was asked "cut it into 4 slices" Oh NO. cut it into 8. I want to bring down the cost per slice
Yes, but could you eat 8 slices?
garyscpa is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-20-2022, 09:07 PM   #8
headhawg
crusty old guy

Quote:
If some people posted this it would get a chuckle. But given your history here I think you should seek professional help.

And what the hell is a "Margrethe pizza"? Did you mean "margherita pizza"? Good God man. Lay off the sauce.
Old 10-20-2022, 10:16 PM   #9
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Ray tracing is a rendering technique that can realistically simulate the lighting of a scene and its objects by rendering physically accurate reflections, refractions, shadows, and indirect lighting. Ray tracing generates computer graphics images by tracing the path of light from the view camera (which determines your view into the scene), through the 2D viewing plane (pixel plane), out into the 3D scene, and back to the light sources. As it traverses the scene, the light may reflect from one object to another (causing reflections), be blocked by objects (causing shadows), or pass through transparent or semi-transparent objects (causing refractions). All of these interactions are combined to produce the final color and illumination of a pixel that is then displayed on the screen. This reverse tracing process of eye/camera to light source is chosen because it is far more efficient than tracing all light rays emitted from light sources in multiple directions.

Another way to think of ray tracing is to look around you, right now. The objects you’re seeing are illuminated by beams of light. Now turn that around and follow the path of those beams backwards from your eye to the objects that light interacts with. That’s ray tracing.

The primary application of ray tracing is in computer graphics, both non-real-time (film and television) and real-time (video games). Other applications include those in architecture, engineering, and lighting design.

perhaps someday

Attached Images
File Type: jpg light ray Screenshot 2022-10-20 221211.jpg (33.6 KB, 7 views)

Winston Churchill

Last edited by formula_2002; 10-20-2022 at 10:17 PM.
Old 10-22-2022, 12:04 AM   #10
fast4522

Quote:

They have figured out how to turn very large areas (miles) unprotected from the earths natural enviorment that shields radiation. In short we can fry electronics even in deep bunkers. To maintain any wepons system there must be complex testing involved just keeping systems stable. Fry all of that and no buttons and switches work and what was once stable goes hot on the host location. Spend all you want of your countrys money and resourses, then watch when there is nothing left to cleanup the mess left behind. While some have invested huge funds in getting "the bomb" we have invested huge in the ability to turn it a into a waste site. It does nothing for our soft sites that are problematic needing other technologys.
fast4522 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2022, 06:33 AM   #11
BroadwayJoe

Quote:

I feel like an idiot....all I do between races is take a piss...

BroadwayJoe is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2022, 09:12 AM   #12
headhawg
crusty old guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
And that action has way more productive value than anything that @formula posts. He's really starting to become Cliff Clavin Jr.
Old 10-22-2022, 09:28 AM   #13
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post

as the song says "let it go, let it go. Can't hold back anymore..."

Winston Churchill
Old 10-22-2022, 09:32 AM   #14
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
They have figured out how to turn very large areas (miles) unprotected from the earths natural enviorment that shields radiation. In short we can fry electronics even in deep bunkers. To maintain any wepons system there must be complex testing involved just keeping systems stable. Fry all of that and no buttons and switches work and what was once stable goes hot on the host location. Spend all you want of your countrys money and resourses, then watch when there is nothing left to cleanup the mess left behind. While some have invested huge funds in getting "the bomb" we have invested huge in the ability to turn it a into a waste site. It does nothing for our soft sites that are problematic needing other technologys.
I googled some of that.. interesting
I'll let it go at that for now

Winston Churchill
Old 10-23-2022, 12:06 AM   #15
fast4522

Quote:
I googled some of that.. interesting
I'll let it go at that for now
It will not be long before the tecnology will be used (in your lifetime), much has been a joint devolopement (not the only holder). Public awareness might be 20 years behind, our enemies likely only 10 years behind. What is going on with what you posted is hypersonic defeats that technology.
fast4522 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: