Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-05-2020, 02:07 PM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Game-on for the Coup?

https://americanmind.org/post/game-on-for-the-coup/

Quote:
And then, suddenly, the counting stopped in at least five states (or parts of states): Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin; all but one with a Democratic governor (coincidence, surely!). When has that ever happened? Well, it happened in Broward County, Florida, in 2018, when a dodgy Democratic election official appeared to be intervening, illicitly, on her party’s behalf. The process only got back underway when the state’s (Republican) governor intervened and had her removed from the process.

But getting back to last night, some time in the wee hours, additional ballots were “found” and added to early totals which had Trump ahead. To no one’s surprise, those votes were overwhelmingly—literally as much as 100% in some batches—for Biden. According to Nate Silver, no one’s idea of a Trumpist, one tranche of 23,277 votes that turned up in Philadelphia were “all for Biden.” Absent some kind of harvesting or fraud (or both), that’s a logical and statistical impossibility.
Old 11-06-2020, 07:46 AM   #2
davew

traitors, it all makes sense

davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-06-2020, 08:37 AM   #3
proximity

logical and statistical impossibilities are quite commonplace here in the keystone state.

hell, the first dozen years of the century our trainer standings were filled with them.

Last edited by proximity; 11-06-2020 at 08:41 AM.
proximity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-06-2020, 09:19 AM   #4
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I assume he's using "found" as a synonym for "counted"? Otherwise, idk what he's talking about.

And I'd love to see some actual statistical analysis. Just saying "it's statistically impossible!!" doesn't make it so.

Still waiting for some evidence of widespread fraud...
JerryBoyle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-06-2020, 09:37 AM   #5
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Better yet...why don't you explain to ignorant me, what processes are in place to prevent fraud.

Since you guys are so certain fraud had nothing to do with anything pertaining to the vote count, you should be able to easily explain why it would be virtually impossible to rig the election in a few key areas where rigging might be needed to secure a Trump loss.

Here, I can help you start it off:

"It would be impossible for a group of nefariously-minded election officials to either a) create votes out of thin air OR b) delete votes for one particular candidate BECAUSE...."

You might also explain why all these major DELAYS in vote counting happened to occur, coincidentally, in precisely the most contested states in the nation.

These aren't some backwards hick towns in the middle of nowhere. These are major population centers with the MOST resources to get the job done in an efficient and timely manner.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 11-06-2020 at 09:40 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-06-2020, 09:39 AM   #6
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
Better yet...why don't you explain to ignorant me, what processes are in place to prevent fraud.

Since you guys are so certain fraud had nothing to do with anything pertaining to the vote count, you should be able to easily explain why it would be virtually impossible to rig the election in a few key areas where rigging might be needed to secure a Trump loss.

Here, I can help you start it off:

"It would be impossible for a group of nefariously-minded election officials to either a) create votes out of thin air OR b) delete votes for one particular candidate BECAUSE...."
Uh wat? So all past elections are invalid then, no?
Old 11-06-2020, 09:41 AM   #7
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Funny how every no night more votes are found for Biden and change the tallies drastically. Last night, Biden taking 87% of some counties.

Jerry, you might have missed another thread about the evidence.
That has been mitigated by the coup - in spite of poll watchers being legal, and a court order to allow them to be as close as 6 feet from the counters, Philly is refusing to allow them their legal access and the sheriff is refusing to enforce the court order.

What are the dems trying to hide?
We would love to show you the evidence, but when voter fraud is institutionalized in the dem party, is not that easy to get it. If I were a dem, I would WELCOME the opportunity to PROVE that the process is legitimate and that Trump really did lose....unless it isn't.

I am more than willing to acknowledge defeat, but not as long as the laws are being violated to protect suspicious nighttime visits from Santa Claus.
Remember, Adam Schiff had rock solid PROOF that Trump obstructed justice, but NEVER produced it, even at the impeachment.

Face it, dems have no credibility and no integrity. Period.
87%......come on man.

Old 11-06-2020, 09:44 AM   #8
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryBoyle View Post
Uh wat? So all past elections are invalid then, no?
So you can't answer the simple question?

And yes, one of my theories for the longest time (well before Trump...I've been on this site 21+ years), is that election fraud is probably one of the easiest things in this world to pull off, if one is motivated enough.

And this year, there was WAY MORE than enough motivation...lol

The level of hatred for Trump is OUTSTANDING in the USA.
Old 11-06-2020, 09:45 AM   #9
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Funny how every no night more votes are found for Biden and change the tallies drastically. Last night, Biden taking 87% of some counties.

That has been mitigated by the coup - in spite of poll watchers being legal, and a court order to allow them to be as close as 6 feet from the counters, Philly is refusing to allow them their legal access and the sheriff is refusing to enforce the court order.

We would love to show you the evidence, but when voter fraud is institutionalized in the dem party, is not that easy to get it. If I were a dem, I would WELCOME the opportunity to PROVE that the process is legitimate and that Trump really did lose....unless it isn't.

I am more than willing to acknowledge defeat, but not as long as the laws are being violated to protect suspicious nighttime visits from Santa Claus.
Remember, Adam Schiff had rock solid PROOF that Trump obstructed justice, but NEVER produced it, even at the impeachment.

87%......come on man.

What does "votes are found" mean? I don't get it. They're counting all of these mail in ballots, which takes time. How is that hard to understand?

And did YOU miss the post about the result in federal court where Trump's own attornies admitted they have people in the room?

Finally, let me get this straight. You're saying it's so institutionalized that you don't have evidence. You have...a feeling? You've created a scenario in your mind where there was only one solution you'd live with and all others are "fraud", regardless of whether it can be proved or not.
Old 11-06-2020, 09:45 AM   #10
biggestal99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post

87%......come on man.

Do you remember a certain president dismissed mail in votes.

Supporters took it to heart and voted in person on Election Day.

Biden supporters used mail in votes.

Trumps in person.

It’s actually easy to see.

Allan
biggestal99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-06-2020, 09:46 AM   #11
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
So you can't answer the simple question?

And yes, one of my theories for the longest time (well before Trump...I've been on this site 21+ years), is that election fraud is probably one of the easiest things in this world to pull off, if one is motivated enough.

And this year, there was WAY MORE than enough motivation...lol

The level of hatred for Trump is OUTSTANDING in the USA.
It's a bad question putting forth a false premise. There have been countless studies that show voting is by and large safe (including mail in ballots). If you're really convinced that it's fraudulent, why wasn't it fraudulent when Trump won? Why weren't these same tactics used to win the senate and grow the advantage in the house?
Old 11-06-2020, 09:47 AM   #12
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggestal99 View Post
Do you remember a certain president dismissed mail in votes.

Supporters took it to heart and voted in person on Election Day.

Biden supporters used mail in votes.

Trumps in person.

It’s actually easy to see.

Allan
You know what was hilarious in my town? Early voting was allowed for one week prior to election day.

I would drive by polling places conducting early voting and see people LINED UP AROUND THE BLOCK waiting to vote.

On election day, I strolled into my polling place and was one of THREE WHOLE VOTERS there voting. No wait. No lines. Virtually NO PEOPLE.

Who exactly were the suckers?
Old 11-06-2020, 09:52 AM   #13
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
It's a bad question putting forth a false premise. There have been countless studies that show voting is by and large safe (including mail in ballots). If you're really convinced that it's fraudulent, why wasn't it fraudulent when Trump won? Why weren't these same tactics used to win the senate and grow the advantage in the house?
You guys sit here and summarily dismiss any and all claims of voter fraud, despite whatever initial evidence is provided.

You must have your reasons. And they must be pretty concrete...yet you can't put them forth, even after I help you start the sentence?

Like I said...I'm ignorant on the subject.

Are there security cameras at the vote counting centers? Are there data logs that can be cross-referenced in case of dispute? What prevents a vote counter from dismissing a legitimate pro-Trump mail-in ballot? What prevents a vote counter from being handed a pile of completely fraudulent ballots and entering them into the count?

These are basic questions which should have basic answers. I don't know the answers. Do you?
Old 11-06-2020, 09:57 AM   #14
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
You guys sit here and summarily dismiss any and all claims of voter fraud, despite whatever initial evidence is provided.

You must have your reasons. And they must be pretty concrete...yet you can't put them forth, even after I help you start the sentence?

Like I said...I'm ignorant on the subject.

Are there security cameras at the vote counting centers? Are there data logs that can be cross-referenced in case of dispute? What prevents a vote counter from dismissing a legitimate pro-Trump mail-in ballot? What prevents a vote counter from being handed a pile of completely fraudulent ballots and entering them into the count?

These are basic questions which should have basic answers. I don't know the answers. Do you?
I'm summarily dismissing innuendo and twitter videos with little context from "some guy". I want safe elections as much as the next guy. We've trusted them in the past. We can trust them now. If evidence is found, great, bring it to court. But you and Trump have already decided this is WHOLE election (but just the presidency part I guess?) is fraudulent.
Old 11-06-2020, 10:10 AM   #15
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
I'm summarily dismissing innuendo and twitter videos with little context from "some guy". I want safe elections as much as the next guy. We've trusted them in the past. We can trust them now. If evidence is found, great, bring it to court. But you and Trump have already decided this is WHOLE election (but just the presidency part I guess?) is fraudulent.
Well, I guess I can conclude from the lack of answers thus far, that one of the most important aspects of our democracy is probably one of the least secure.

Making it RIPE for fraud when enough motivation exists.

And you can add in the absolute fact that these are all state-run operations, each with their own separate and distinct sets of rules and regulations.

Kind of like horse racing in the USA. And we all know how that tends to work out.

In a word...how folksy...

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: