Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 307 votes, 4.96 average.
Old 03-11-2016, 01:16 PM   #23821
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by VigorsTheGrey
You think that by using the word god or I AM that you understand what you are talking about....you do not! Suppose that I use vjfuod, and that word, that diety is the unmoved mover. Could you prove me wrong? God is a word devoid of meaning because their is no material thing that corresponds to it...it is an can that contains the great We Don't Know.
Only some people claim that they do know what is in the can.....one of those persons is you.
I do not presume to know what clearly is not knowable by definition.
Your diety is a chimera....a fantastic creature of someone else's imagination that you and so many others have latched onto hoping to live forever because you fear death and annihilation..... This is a common fear....we do not live forever, boxcar, your Jesus illusion will not save you from that fate......it is better to appreciated the few years we all really and only have than to persist in thinking that you are going to live forever in some magic place called heaven...
Should I infer from this post that this was a "no" answer to my 23818?

And by the way, just how would you know what is unknowable without knowing something about the unknowable to begin with? For your info, Unlimited Agnosticism, too, is a self-defeating philosophy.

Truly but sadly, as well, you are the poster boy for what scripture calls fallen mankind -- DEAD. Dead in mind and soul.
Old 03-11-2016, 03:05 PM   #23822
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Your last post is why I ignore religious people...I know when I am wasting the little time I have left here in the real world....goodbye sir and I hope you enjoy eternity with the man you love and who you feel died for you because you are a sinner.....
Old 03-11-2016, 03:59 PM   #23823
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by VigorsTheGrey
Your last post is why I ignore religious people...I know when I am wasting the little time I have left here in the real world....goodbye sir and I hope you enjoy eternity with the man you love and who you feel died for you because you are a sinner.....
Yes, of course...you're right. With what little time you have left in this world, you should make the most of it. It'll be the only minuscule enjoyment you'll have for all eternity. Eat, drink and be merry...
Old 03-11-2016, 07:21 PM   #23824
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
How Richard Dawkins Helps Prove Biblical Inspiration
Dawkins can take care of himself. He doesn't need me.
Old 03-11-2016, 07:25 PM   #23825
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
Well hey, bud, you steeped into it.
Steeped? Do you think I'm brewing tea?
Old 03-11-2016, 07:39 PM   #23826
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actor
Steeped? Do you think I'm brewing tea?
You're brewing something -- probably the same thing Dawkins, Hawking and the rest of your kind are drinking.
Old 03-11-2016, 07:40 PM   #23827
boxcar

Quote:
Dawkins can take care of himself. He doesn't need me.
For once in your life, you're absolutely right. He needs Christ to raise him from the dead!
Old 03-11-2016, 09:22 PM   #23828
LottaKash

Quote:
You're brewing something -- probably the same thing Dawkins, Hawking and the rest of your kind are drinking.

[
Old 03-12-2016, 06:15 AM   #23829
hcap

boxcar...... 7418

hcap ....... 2766
Actor ...... 2398
Show Me... 2236
the Wire
------------------
sum of 3... 7400
next prolific posters

What will boxcar do when this thread ends?

Last edited by hcap; 03-12-2016 at 06:19 AM.
Old 03-12-2016, 08:46 AM   #23830
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap
boxcar...... 7418

hcap ....... 2766
Actor ...... 2398
Show Me... 2236
the Wire
------------------
sum of 3... 7400
next prolific posters

Haven't you been predicting the end of this thread for a few years now?

Here's my prediction, which I stated many moons ago: This thread has a life of its own, and while there will be (and indeed) have been ebbs and flows in the course of its long, illustrious history, nonetheless this thread will not die. So...be prepared to count beans for quite some time. Besides, since you have unveiled your latest counting obsession, I suspect this has always been your true calling.
Old 03-12-2016, 11:07 AM   #23831
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr 7400
Haven't you been predicting the end of this thread for a few years now?

Here's my prediction, which I stated many moons ago: This thread has a life of its own, and while there will be (and indeed) have been ebbs and flows in the course of its long, illustrious history, nonetheless this thread will not die. So...be prepared to count beans for quite some time. Besides, since you have unveiled your latest counting obsession, I suspect this has always been your true calling.
My main observation is you try to out speak everyone. Certainly quantity not quality. You obviously are in love with your own opinions.

Which we are bombarded with over and over again, all the while you claim and announce quite loudly you speak for "God".

1/2 million views of this thread, and 7400+ tedious replies from you, and you are still full of it.
Old 03-12-2016, 12:45 PM   #23832
boxcar

Quote:
My main observation is you try to out speak everyone. Certainly quantity not quality. You obviously are in love with your own opinions.

Which we are bombarded with over and over again, all the while you claim and announce quite loudly you speak for "God".

1/2 million views of this thread, and 7400+ tedious replies from you, and you are still full of it.
My "main observation" about you still stands: Counting beans, and nothing more, is your true calling. And just think: You have me to heartily thank for revealing your true talent.
Old 03-12-2016, 01:07 PM   #23833
Actor
Librocubicularist

Quote:
He has great potential as a televangelist. Were I rich I'd fund him for 40% of the take.
Old 03-12-2016, 01:07 PM   #23834
hcap

Quote:
And just think: You have me to heartily thank for revealing your true talent.
Hey teach, too bad you can't count that the age of the universe is way beyond the Bishop Ussher chronology or realize time moves forward according to entropy.

But then you would have to understand how to count up the phenomena of what you ridiculously call "natural revelation"---PROPERLY.
Old 03-12-2016, 01:11 PM   #23835
hcap

Quote:
He has great potential as a televangelist. Were I rich I'd fund him for 40% of the take.
Not very successful as a preacher here tho, is he? Your throwing away your money
Closed Thread