Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-29-2016, 05:23 PM   #211
chadk66

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail
Sum thins happin' here... what it is I aint exactly clear. There's a man with phone over there... tell me I got you in here. Stop now what that sound? Could it be your poll number hittin' the ground.
She appears to be extremely constipated
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-29-2016, 05:25 PM   #212
chadk66

Huma sent them to her yahoo account so she would always have dirt on the Bitch
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-29-2016, 05:34 PM   #213
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadk66
She appears to be extremely constipated
Or... she's trying to keep it in....
Old 10-29-2016, 05:35 PM   #214
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail
Or... she's trying to keep it in....
Well........she is great at and IS Full of shit
EMD4ME is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-29-2016, 06:14 PM   #215
johnhannibalsmith

Usually I would consider this thread mostly another case of wishful thinking, but it is odd that Comey comes out with this now. Almost like he's got a good idea there's some rotten shit in there and is not going to be accused after-the-fact of withholding it until after the election.

-Robert James Smith, 1989
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-29-2016, 06:21 PM   #216
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnhannibalsmith
Usually I would consider this thread mostly another case of wishful thinking, but it is odd that Comey comes out with this now. Almost like he's got a good idea there's some rotten shit in there and is not going to be accused after-the-fact of withholding it until after the election.
Or maybe he has inside scoop trump really can't lose and he's trying to get on his good side
EasyGoer89 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-29-2016, 06:31 PM   #217
fast4522

Quote:
James Comey knows it will be hundreds of times easier to bring charges upon completion, referencing when and where they gained intent contained inside a specific email. When the fat lady sings watch for a full blown detailed explanation after all is said and done. My guess is that detail will also outline why they did not proceed the first time. We as critics second guess procedure of guidelines that they have to follow. I personally want to say someone is in the tank for someone else when I do not have all the facts, but know it is the norm to keep those facts from the public.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-29-2016, 06:32 PM   #218
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadk66
Huma sent them to her yahoo account so she would always have dirt on the Bitch
or else she was forwarding them to her handler (muslim brotherhood or some arab country spy) who just signed in to her email account to read or print them at their leisure....
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-29-2016, 06:36 PM   #219
Clocker

Quote:
I think there are many aspects of this pushing and pulling the players. Reports were that the FBI rank and file was in near rebellion when Comey cut Hillary loose. Is he trying to regain some respect from his troops?

One difference between this case, which arises from the Weiner probe (I knew I could work in a phrase like that sooner or later )and the Hillary investigation is that the Weiner roast has a grand jury with subpoena power. They used that, and got all this new dirt. There was no grand jury in the Hillary investigation. Information attained with a grand jury subpoena is going to be harder to sweep under the rug.

Another issue not getting a lot of play yet is that there appears to have been disagreement between the Atty. Gen. and Comey about going public with this.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/28/politics/fbi-reviewing-new-emails-in-clinton-probe-director-tells-senate-judiciary-committee/index.html

Last edited by Clocker; 10-29-2016 at 06:37 PM.
Clocker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-29-2016, 06:42 PM   #220
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Clinton's actually not implicated in anything having to do with Comey's announcement:

http://www.newsweek.com/hillary-clin...-abedin-514918

But let's not let that fact interfere with this truly epic PA alt-right circle-jerk
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-29-2016, 06:48 PM   #221
Greyfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan
Clinton's actually not implicated in anything having to do with Comey's announcement:
That's right.
Those were Huma's e-mails.
Weiner had them in his possession.
The content of those e-mails will reveal whether or not Hillary is implicated further.
It seems doubtful that Comey would have made a public announcement at this time regarding those e-mails if there isn't something implicating Clinton in them.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-29-2016, 06:53 PM   #222
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox
That's right.
Those were Huma's e-mails.
Weiner had them in his possession.
The content of those e-mails will reveal whether or not Hillary is implicated further.
It seems doubtful that Comey would have made a public announcement at this time regarding those e-mails if there isn't something implicating Clinton in them.
i guess all she has to do is run around the country and explain why e-mails don't matter. its really that simple
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-29-2016, 06:55 PM   #223
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Yet.
Old 10-29-2016, 06:57 PM   #224
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Quote:

http://www.newsweek.com/hillary-clin...-abedin-514918

But let's not let that fact interfere with this truly epic PA alt-right circle-jerk
Since Hillary is ahead by 12 points in almost every state according to 'CNN' and trump has little to no chance and is in the process of being blown out here, can't you let us have a LITTLE fun before the most honest and sharpest candidate wins in an all time epic landslide? Just a teeny weenie bit of fun before the fall? After all saying 'miss piggy' is too much to overcome.

Last edited by EasyGoer89; 10-29-2016 at 06:59 PM.
EasyGoer89 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-29-2016, 06:59 PM   #225
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
All the lame stream media, and the Hillary camp is certainly is in an uproar.
I would say the jerk is being shared by a great many.

And Hillary herself, making a very rare press appearance, seem greatly concerned.

But enjoy your cookies, Dan, maybe a unicorn will drop by later.