Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 03-07-2018, 10:00 AM   #1
mountainman

DRF RELENTLESS

It's getting harder and harder for me to navigate to formulator cards I've already purchased,. Instead, the DRF website relentlessly directs me to the "plans."

Do any formulator users have the same problem? And if not, can you explain a foolproof way to access my pp's????????????????????

Also, does anyone else find it extremely pushy that the default buy option is for 60 cards with an "auto renew" attached?? C'mon drf, take a deep breath and chill.
mountainman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-07-2018, 10:14 AM   #2
LG@DRF

The best way to get to the PP's is under the PP's & Products drop down menu. Choose Thoroughbred PP's and when the box comes out click on DRF Formulator PP's. This will bring you directly to the track selection page. If a pop-up appears asking if you want the last plan that you had just click on the Store-that should end the 60 card default offers. If you need anything else feel free to contact me directly at lgoldfeder@drf.com.

Lonnie
LG@DRF is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-07-2018, 01:57 PM   #3
pat

Still doesn't work if your using tablet even changed to desktop site
pat is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-07-2018, 02:28 PM   #4
GMB@BP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat View Post
Still doesn't work if your using tablet even changed to desktop site
I use the DRF App and it does work with my tablet, but that being said is very difficult to use, definitely should be an improved upon App.
GMB@BP is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-10-2018, 09:50 PM   #5
mountainman

new dell laptop sluggish at scrolling pp's....especially lifetime pp's consisting of 50 or more starts. does anyone know of a laptop that will scroll them fast?? or at least how much ram it takes???
Old 03-10-2018, 11:45 PM   #6
Track Phantom

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman View Post
new dell laptop sluggish at scrolling pp's....especially lifetime pp's consisting of 50 or more starts. does anyone know of a laptop that will scroll them fast?? or at least how much ram it takes???
It's the browser. Use Firefox. If still having same issue, you can disable a few things that will help. I use lifetime PP's and it's impossible with IE and Chrome. Works perfectly with Firefox. Email me if you still have issues.
Old 03-12-2018, 09:28 PM   #7
mountainman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Track Phantom View Post
It's the browser. Use Firefox. If still having same issue, you can disable a few things that will help. I use lifetime PP's and it's impossible with IE and Chrome. Works perfectly with Firefox. Email me if you still have issues.

downloaded firefox..very fast..but wont load adobe flash player..so cant open formulator pps..
Old 04-05-2018, 02:16 AM   #8
SG4

entries

Anyone notice in the last several days that on the DRF website they haven't been posting the entries on the day they're taken, and for whatever reason have been posting them a day later? The PP's are available in a fairly timely fashion though. I wonder if this is just a tech glitch, or some annoying move done with a purpose for one reason or another.
SG4 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-05-2018, 10:44 AM   #9
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG4 View Post
Anyone notice in the last several days that on the DRF website they haven't been posting the entries on the day they're taken, and for whatever reason have been posting them a day later? The PP's are available in a fairly timely fashion though. I wonder if this is just a tech glitch, or some annoying move done with a purpose for one reason or another.
Yes, I experienced this for GP PPs last week. I typically leave the complaining about racing to others, but it's almost as if DRF wants to go out of business, from not posting PPs in a timely fashion to making the checkout process totally cumbersome.
Saratoga_Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-05-2018, 09:56 PM   #10
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Checkout process is a joke.
If you want to buy a Digital edition, you have no idea what tracks you are getting until after you checkout.

Once was the day I bought every DRF file every day of the year.
Now, a handful a year.

The paper issue is a better deal than their digital ones.
You must have to understand that they will never, ever have the races in order. Rocket science, I guess!
Old 04-05-2018, 10:08 PM   #11
Niko

I sent them an email this week because for the life of me, I couldn't navigate my way to my Timeform purchase going through drf dot com. It was fairly easy when purchased through drf bets.

It appears they're using the tourist attraction approach to try to get more sales. You have to walk through the the gift shop (again) to get to your purchase.

I finally figured out the multiple click process (why would anyone have a simple button to access your purchases?) to access my purchase after reading a couple of their support emails. One of their suggestions worked and one didn't.

Figured out from their response two days later (which never explained how to access my purchase) and my multiple attempts to get at my data, that their platforms are not integrated.

I had bought from the DRF store years back, was already a TimeForm customer and a new DRF Bets customer this year. Therefore I had 3 separate log-ins which led to a myriad of problems. The log-in I was using wouldn't transfer.

I had a bunch of other frustrations including getting booted out of TimeForm and being asked to pay for a product I already purchased when trying to switch tracks.

I either go back to Twinspires completely or just buy daily cards the day of through drf bets because it's nice to get reimbursed for your PP's if you bet ((TF not available the day before for their reimbursement promotion)
Niko is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-06-2018, 09:40 AM   #12
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
If you want to buy a Digital edition, you have no idea what tracks you are getting until after you checkout.

If you mouse over the picture of the paper in the download area it will blow up the picture and you can see which tracks are in that edition before you purchase.
Old 04-06-2018, 04:30 PM   #13
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Except I can't even got to that screen.
I get to see all plans, pick one, and then go to checkout.

Links are harder to fin than the missing linx!
Old 04-06-2018, 04:56 PM   #14
Robert Fischer
clean money

'Usability Testing' seems like an oft disregarded step in web design.

I want to click a page and see an obvious, intuitive layout.

Doing some classes at a community college and spent a good half hour or so on the 'learning curve' of navigating the school website...
Old 04-06-2018, 05:10 PM   #15
hracingplyr

Timeform

when I do buy it go to the page where it gives you the 2 free races of the day and when u sign in look at the top. It says buy PP's and you will be all set very easy.

bob
hracingplyr is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: