Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 05-26-2022, 06:04 PM   #181
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
There are also two other mystifying details to this story that have not surfaced yet: One, is that the kid didn't have a driver's license and the grandfather said grandson didn't know how to drive. So...did he walk to school slinging the AR-15 over his shoulder or did someone drive him? If so, who drove him?

Secondly, Texas has pretty stringent school security laws. How did he get inside the school that also has security cameras all around the campus? Did he walk around in broad daylight with that AR-15 looking for an unlocked door? How did he escape the cameras?

Something stinks here...

Without a driver's license how does he buy a gun, legally? This is a very lax gun control state here, but if I make a private gun sale I need to see an I.D.
proving age and residence, plus retain that information. I don't think a student I.D. is good enough, even in Texas.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-26-2022, 06:05 PM   #182
Karakorum Kabbage
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Have heard it was 40 minutes and people were shouting at them to enter...

Gonna be interesting seeing this develop.
Tap dancing around that question

Karakorum Kabbage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-26-2022, 06:23 PM   #183
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
This is a major Cluster#*&$. Texas Department of Public Safety held a Press Conference to clear things up and when it was over the press was more confused than when it began.

You remember how they said there was a school resource officer on site and that he exchanged gun fire with the shooter. Now they say there was no such officer present. This is true

It took over ten minutes to respond to the 911 call even though the police station is less than a mile away. They waited an hour for the tactical team from border patrol, while both the town and the county have swat teams. They owe everyone a detailed explanation

Parents and other townspeople were begging the police to enter the school and rescue their children. They were handcuffed and pepper sprayed. That is because YOUR party has classified caring parents as domestic terrorists

The police have a master key to the school, so they could have entered through any door and surprised the gunman. They never used it.I heard they did not have a key. The door unlocked for the shooter but somehow got locked - again, explanation is needed

ETA: The evening of the tragedy Governor Abbott attended a fundraiser 300 miles away. At the very least he should ha e been in his office receiving reports and coordinating the investigation.I had not heard this, but if true, Abbott is a scumbag
Apparently, Texas kids are in the care of total idiots.....no one knows shit and no one knows what happened. And the police failed.
Old 05-26-2022, 06:27 PM   #184
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karakorum Kabbage View Post
Majority of the shooting took place before the cops arrived...

And the majority of the bleeding took place while the cops sat on their thumbs doing nothing.
Old 05-26-2022, 06:32 PM   #185
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Without a driver's license how does he buy a gun, legally? This is a very lax gun control state here, but if I make a private gun sale I need to see an I.D.
proving age and residence, plus retain that information. I don't think a student I.D. is good enough, even in Texas.
Maybe Texas, like Florida, has a state-issued I.D. for those who don't drive?
But if not...then that's another question that needs to be answered. How did he get that rifle? And from whom?

And reports are saying that he drove a pickup truck into a ditch near school, got out of the truck and started firing at some people outside a funeral home and then ran toward the school. But his granddad said the kid didn't know how to drive either. Where did he get the truck? Did he steal it? Were there any pickups reported stolen?

I'm beginning to wonder if this kid had an accomplice...
Old 05-26-2022, 06:36 PM   #186
Marshall Bennett

Cultural breakdown. Too laid back and non-compliant.
It only happens elsewhere, not here. Parents have a responsibility as well to protect their own. Go to school board meetings...demand action.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-26-2022, 06:46 PM   #187
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Yes because cops don't have to enforce the majority of what I'm proposing FFLs do.
That's why I posted this.

Hunter Biden Lied on Background Check, a Felony, to Obtain Handgun Later Thrown in Trash Can and Stolen
Quote:
The gun store owner refused to supply the paperwork, suspecting that the Secret Service officers wanted to hide Hunter’s ownership of the missing gun in case it were to be involved in a crime, the two people said. The owner, Ron Palmieri, later turned over the papers to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, which oversees federal gun laws.

Hunter Biden lied on his ATF Form 4473, the firearm transaction record and background check form, on October 12, 2018 when he swore under penalty of $250k fine and 10 years imprisonment that he was not a drug user.
Has Hunter been prosecuted for breaking this Federal firearm LAW. ... is he in any way worried about this?

Here let me answer... NO.

When Justice is not blind we have no justice.

But you think one more Law. From the Laws for thee but not for me crowd is the ticket to end the mass shootings committed by criminals intent on doing harm to others.

Like I said fully and faithfully enforce the ones we have first.
Old 05-26-2022, 06:55 PM   #188
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post

Hunter Biden Lied on Background Check, a Felony, to Obtain Handgun Later Thrown in Trash Can and Stolen

Has Hunter been prosecuted for breaking this Federal firearm LAW. ... is he in any way worried about this?

But you think one more Law. From the Laws for thee but not for me crowd is the ticket to end the mass shootings committed by criminals intent on doing harm to others.

Another case whereby a dimwit is placed above the law.
Old 05-26-2022, 07:06 PM   #189
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post

Someone needs to throw this in the face of anyone saying we need more gun laws. Enforce the ones on the books to the fullest extent of the law and see what happens. I am sure most liberals will just yell white privilege, which there is no such thing. The wealthy and connected have privileges beyond the common man, regardless of color. Look what Tiger Woods got away with
in his last crash.
Old 05-26-2022, 07:33 PM   #190
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomOnTour View Post

Nah man...what are you talking about?
You need help

PS - countries, companies
We have all seen folks with too much money in our own state to say it is not true. Nothing is going to change, that $400 transfer tax is loved by lawmakers. They will never do away with it, forget your liberal dream because it is not going to happen. I am should wear glasses while at the computer, I leave them downstairs for driving the car. Nice catch bowinkle.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-26-2022, 07:35 PM   #191
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Sounds like someone who gets their police procedure knowledge from watching Walker Texas Ranger. Cliffy, just stop commenting on things you know zero about. You look real stupid.
I have never watched Walker Texas Ranger once in my life. My information comes from Nicole Wallace and former FBI man Frank Figluzzi who is an expert in these matters. If you think I look real stupid, I must be right.
Old 05-26-2022, 07:40 PM   #192
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
My information comes from Nicole Wallace
Well, that kinda explains everything then...

Old 05-26-2022, 07:49 PM   #193
Inner Dirt

Quote:
I have never watched Walker Texas Ranger once in my life. My information comes from Nicole Wallace and former FBI man Frank Figluzzi who is an expert in these matters. If you think I look real stupid, I must be right.

You can get anyone to say something for a price, but you are to much of a liberal homer to see it. The FBI isn't actually a law enforcement agency to be proud of, they often did not act on intel where they could have stopped disaster from happening. Your opinion is worthless, you never even held a real job, Cliffy, and you believe the liberal MSM.

Last edited by Inner Dirt; 05-26-2022 at 07:54 PM.
Old 05-26-2022, 07:53 PM   #194
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Well, that kinda explains everything then...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUm9KsLc05Y

You have to be pretty stupid to listen to her.
Old 05-26-2022, 08:02 PM   #195
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
Cultural breakdown. Too laid back and non-compliant.
It only happens elsewhere, not here. Parents have a responsibility as well to protect their own. Go to school board meetings...demand action.
And get put on the domestic terrorist list and have the FBI show up at your door.