Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 08-23-2016, 11:29 PM   #151
HuggingTheRail
BC Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPickle
Maybe you can answer the question we're all dying to know. The crowd noise on their feed is fake right?
Yes....I don't make much noise, and neither does the other person
HuggingTheRail is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-23-2016, 11:34 PM   #152
SuperPickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuggingTheRail
It just blows my mind they pump in crowd noise. The used to allude to it on Tvg but I thought it was an inside joke. That is hilarious.
SuperPickle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-23-2016, 11:36 PM   #153
HuggingTheRail
BC Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMD4ME
Hastings Race 3 tonight.

3 contenders in race. 158. The 5 gets left at the gate. The 1 decides to gun against the main speed 8 horse. 1&8 are dueling right after the start into the clubhouse turn (2 turn race). The 5 ranges up after a slow start into the garden spot 3rd, 4 lengths behind the top 2. I am screaming (internally) save ground! You're in your own island. Why go 3 wide around the clubhouse turn??????

He is 4 lengths behind the 2 cooking leaders and well ahead of the 4th horse.

No need to go 3 wide.

He goes 3 wide around the entire clubhouse turn (maybe Cratos can calculate ground loss for me-Hastings is a bullring with no Trakus). Makes a mid race move on the pace survivor. Has a head in front from the 1/4 to the wire and loses in deep stretch.

His ground loss on the first turn was definately more than a nose (losing margin).

AMAZING THING IS..........Despite the ground loss, HE FIST PUMPS AND POINTS TO THE CAMERA on the gallop OUT like: I'm the MAN!!!! I WON!!!!!

Watching live and on replay, I never thought he won.

It's amazing what goes on in these pinheads minds.
Hastings, Aug 5, Race 7.... #4
HuggingTheRail is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-24-2016, 09:17 AM   #154
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by no breathalyzer
No Problems you lousy degenerate gambler.. this will be my last post towards anything wasteful coming out of your mouth ..

Now back on topic here assclown.. first off how many race rides from Eddie Perez of have you seen.. i'm guess not to many based on the bs coming out of your mouth.. the guy is a terrible gate rider .. prob the worst i seen.. that start was actually i pretty good one for him.. the fact that you were concerned that him breaking from the rail would derail the supposed horse you were gonna bet shows just how uninformed and ignorant to the situation you really are..

Or bytheway moron maybe it was the 7/8 pumps out of the gate that lead my to believe he tried to go to the lead.. Then while you are at it check out the top of the video .. where they show the head on.. you might find something there too.. Just keep sending your dead $$$ in .. last time i respond to your nonsense
Honestly, you are the reason more intelligent discussion does not go on, on message boards.

You add zero to any discussion and anytime someone is trying, you sweep in with some barely literate, warm beer fueled nonsense.

Some people might view this thread as a way to look at potential bet backs going forward. I know I'm interested in betting the horse I mentioned back based on the no try ride he got yesterday.

You're more interested in trolling and then acting like you're not. Whatever.
The board needs it's scumbag trolls too.
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-24-2016, 09:24 AM   #155
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
No Problems you lousy degenerate gambler..
Says the guy bragging about betting 1 months rent on an even money shot.

Old 08-24-2016, 06:50 PM   #156
no breathalyzer
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698
Honestly, you are the reason more intelligent discussion does not go on, on message boards.

You add zero to any discussion and anytime someone is trying, you sweep in with some barely literate, warm beer fueled nonsense.

Some people might view this thread as a way to look at potential bet backs going forward. I know I'm interested in betting the horse I mentioned back based on the no try ride he got yesterday.

You're more interested in trolling and then acting like you're not. Whatever.
The board needs it's scumbag trolls too.

no.. YOU are like a ****ing cancer to these boards.. You are better off saying nothing then spewing dumb shit out your mouth.. you pretty much already stated you like being a troll here.. get lost
no breathalyzer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-24-2016, 06:52 PM   #157
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
Top 10 post this year.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-24-2016, 06:52 PM   #158
no breathalyzer
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698
Says the guy bragging about betting 1 months rent on an even money shot.

who says i was bragging imbecile .. was simple stating horse was a lock.. keep posting your duds dummy and don't forget to keep sending your dead $$$ in
no breathalyzer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-24-2016, 06:54 PM   #159
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Quote:
no.. YOU are like a ****ing cancer to these boards.. You are better off saying nothing then spewing dumb shit out your mouth.. you pretty much already stated you like being a troll here.. get lost
Think before you post.
Old 08-24-2016, 06:59 PM   #160
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Hastings, Aug 5, Race 7.... #4

Oh my lord. I am absolutely speechless. This guy is DUMBER than the dirt he rides on.

He should be shipped to NYRA. Not kidding. He would shake things up in those choke a thons they call sprints!

At least we would see a semblance of addtional pace and some additional chaos.
EMD4ME is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-24-2016, 11:20 PM   #161
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Finished yet? Or is there more insightful commentary brewing?
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-27-2016, 12:15 PM   #162
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Desormeaux and Rosario both trying to prove to the other who can move earlier. "World Class" riders
Old 08-27-2016, 02:08 PM   #163
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

What exactly was Castellano's plan on Mission Driven in the 5th? Seems like rating in the back with a horse with speed off 25 and 51 fractions is a bonehead ride, but I could be wrong.
Old 08-27-2016, 02:18 PM   #164
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj
What exactly was Castellano's plan on Mission Driven in the 5th? Seems like rating in the back with a horse with speed off 25 and 51 fractions is a bonehead ride, but I could be wrong.
I bet that horse. Terrible ride.

He also gave Its All Relevant a terrible ride earlier choking the run out of him
Old 08-27-2016, 02:29 PM   #165
cj
@TimeformUSfigs

Of course he rides great in the next one when I'm against.