Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 2.20 average.
Old 11-26-2018, 12:03 AM   #961
kingfin66
Bombardier

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I was defending MYSELF against HIM...that LULZ comment was directed at me, in case you didn't know.

Thanks for playing.
This is seriously funny. You use the term LULZ (WTF does that mean BTW) like 100 times, and then you get angry because he uses it once toward you. So you "defend" yourself after you have banned him. This after you said that you are tired of discussing him. LOL. You really can't make this stuff up.

On a serious note, I have always thought from afar that you are a kind, patient, and fair person. Something has changed with you. You are prone to fits of anger and your posts full of hostility. Buttons seem to be pushed easier and easier. Sadly, I think that your anger is misguided and you are scapegoating certain people. This is just my observation from taking time to read a lot of the posts here. I am one that does not take a lot of time to post a lot. Instead I try to read many of the posts and learn something about both sides. This is becoming harder to do as there is just so much rancor not to mention like 2-3 legit liberals. It is my opinion that lighting people up, or allowing others to do the same, after you have banned them is spiteful, troll-like, and unnecessary.
Old 11-26-2018, 03:15 PM   #962
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
Nobody else will so he feels he must do it himself. Even our gas prices are low
thank you Mr. President.
Down 12 cents a gallon over the last week here!
Old 11-26-2018, 04:35 PM   #963
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Down 12 cents a gallon over the last week here!

I paid $2.79 a gallon today. My prior fill ups were between $3.27 and (the last one) $3.07... about one fill up every 10 days.

Keep those tweets coming, Donald.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-26-2018, 05:05 PM   #964
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Stinks View Post
So Ely was proven wrong because Mia Love eventually got beat. Let's how our own famous Nostradamus did.

I hope you enjoyed the rejection your boy suffered on election day as much as I did. You certainly didn't call it above so how about I remind you and PA that yours was just "another expert comment proven wrong."
That's right. .. I'm more of an expert on everything compared to nobodies such as yourself, who contribute little but offer a lot of second guessing.

I've always treated you with respect despite our different political views. But you've become just like most angry, ignorant liberals -- a creep on your best days and a joke the rest of the time..

What do you do on your free days and holidays? What I do when I leave my cave is volunteer at soup kitchens, give out Christmas gifts to poor children living in tough neighborhoods, and drive elderly lonely women and men who cannot get to their doctors or supermarkets without help.

I know a lot of liberals and none of them ever walk the walk. Thats okay by me too. Thats why I know most liberals are full of shat. You act just like the worst of them. So keep criticising people like me ... by doing this I'm reinforced by the life I chose to lead, and pity you slobs who don't.

So njstinks you are now dead in my eyes. And dead liberals all wind up in the same shit pile -- in the middle of hell, where you all belong and who earned their place.

Maybe I just earned a red card or even a banning. That's up to Mike. You aren't worth it nor offer any value on here, but if I'm tossed, c'est le vie.

Last edited by reckless; 11-26-2018 at 05:07 PM.
Old 11-26-2018, 09:05 PM   #965
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Sorry Reckless, but Stinks didn't deserve what you just dished out...He's actually one of the best of Libs to get along with.....Just sayin'.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-26-2018, 09:38 PM   #966
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Sorry Reckless, but Stinks didn't deserve what you just dished out...He's actually one of the best of Libs to get along with.....Just sayin'.
Ditto. He and I disagree on most issues, but we have been civil to each other about it and kept it about the issues. Unlike some here. The attack on him was way out of line, and much too personal for any discussion here.

Does PA have a time-out corner for little boys who throw tantrums?
Old 11-26-2018, 09:41 PM   #967
Greyfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Sorry Reckless, but Stinks didn't deserve what you just dished out..
I agree.
No poster should ever receive the implicit threat stated in that Reckless post!
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-26-2018, 10:14 PM   #968
NJ Stinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post

Maybe I just earned a red card or even a banning. That's up to Mike. You aren't worth it nor offer any value on here, but if I'm tossed, c'est le vie.
There is no line on you being banned here, Reckless.

Before I put up a modest defense for my post I must point out that I posted about 10 times in the last 3 months. Based on that fact alone, your response is dramatic and surprising.

Anyway, Elysiantraveller is no longer able to defend himself here. But that didn't stop you or PA from taking a potshot at the already banned Ely. Your potshot pointed out that Ely wrongly claimed GOP'er Mia Love didn't need Donny Boy to win re-election to the House in Utah. (Love wound up losing but it took almost 3 weeks after Election Day to determine the winner.)

Since I am disappointed Elysiantraveller is no longer here and since I - like Hcap - don't appreciate knocking a guy who can't defend himself, I pointed out your mid-term predictions were nothing to brag about either.

Other than saying the above, I hope I just caught you in a bad mood, Reckless. But I'm not going to sit around and mope because of anything you just said. (Pick an icon.)
Old 11-27-2018, 12:15 AM   #969
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
I paid $2.79 a gallon today. My prior fill ups were between $3.27 and (the last one) $3.07... about one fill up every 10 days.

Keep those tweets coming, Donald.
Sams club at 2 bucks even when I drove by yesterday in North Houston
Old 11-27-2018, 12:25 AM   #970
fast4522

$ 2 Nice, God bless Texas.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-27-2018, 04:52 AM   #971
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Stinks View Post
There is no line on you being banned here, Reckless.

Before I put up a modest defense for my post I must point out that I posted about 10 times in the last 3 months. Based on that fact alone, your response is dramatic and surprising.

Anyway, Elysiantraveller is no longer able to defend himself here. But that didn't stop you or PA from taking a potshot at the already banned Ely. Your potshot pointed out that Ely wrongly claimed GOP'er Mia Love didn't need Donny Boy to win re-election to the House in Utah. (Love wound up losing but it took almost 3 weeks after Election Day to determine the winner.)

Since I am disappointed Elysiantraveller is no longer here and since I - like Hcap - don't appreciate knocking a guy who can't defend himself, I pointed out your mid-term predictions were nothing to brag about either.

Other than saying the above, I hope I just caught you in a bad mood, Reckless. But I'm not going to sit around and mope because of anything you just said. (Pick an icon.)
Look, stinks, up to now I felt we always got along ... then you made an assinine remark to me about me living in a cave, which I resented but kept my mouth shut at the time.

It was your latest post that prompted my reaction. I am one of the few with the ballz on here to even come out and make any predictions. Let's face it, the custom of most of the people on here is to keep quiet, hide in shadows, check how the wind is blowing, then much later make comments accordingly, usually with self-gratulatory 'See, I told you so...'

Yes, the GOP didn't win the House. Not an excuse but I did remind people that at least 5-6 races were 'won' by GOP incumbents at the close of Election Night, only to lose their seats when all 'the votes were counted'. Not an excuse but they were all GOP incumbents in Democrat districts.

The post about ely wasn't a cheap shot as you see it. I reacted to the post he made -- his usual juvenile way in knocking all things Trump. I read his post later than usual -- it is hard to keep up with all the crazy hate Trump idiocy on here. I'm not even sure I knew ely was a goner at the time of my post, but maybe I did. I'm not looking for a pass, I just don't know the days. It's hard to keep with the lunacy. One post-ely comment I did make after I knew his fate I took his name out of the quote I was responding too.

I don't play the cheap shot game, unlike some such as clocker, who still cannot get over the fact he's been entirely wrong on every hate Trump comment he's made since 2016. He isn't clever at all, juvenile emojis included, so we all simply only rant according to him.

Have a nice day, stinks. Really.
Old 11-27-2018, 04:54 AM   #972
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
I agree.
No poster should ever receive the implicit threat stated in that Reckless post!
What implicit threat are you speaking of...?
Old 11-27-2018, 10:29 AM   #973
Greyfox

Quote:
What implicit threat are you speaking of...?
You know what threat. You're a smart person.
If I really have to tell you, you won't understand.
Greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-27-2018, 02:13 PM   #974
thaskalos

Quote:
That's right. .. I'm more of an expert on everything compared to nobodies such as yourself, who contribute little but offer a lot of second guessing.

I've always treated you with respect despite our different political views. But you've become just like most angry, ignorant liberals -- a creep on your best days and a joke the rest of the time..

What do you do on your free days and holidays? What I do when I leave my cave is volunteer at soup kitchens, give out Christmas gifts to poor children living in tough neighborhoods, and drive elderly lonely women and men who cannot get to their doctors or supermarkets without help.

I know a lot of liberals and none of them ever walk the walk. Thats okay by me too. Thats why I know most liberals are full of shat. You act just like the worst of them. So keep criticising people like me ... by doing this I'm reinforced by the life I chose to lead, and pity you slobs who don't.

So njstinks you are now dead in my eyes. And dead liberals all wind up in the same shit pile -- in the middle of hell, where you all belong and who earned their place.

Reckless...what compels you to tell us about the philanthropic activities that you engage in? Are you in need of public recognition for your good deeds? And...how can you be sure that NJStinks doesn't HIMSELF participate in such heartwarming activities?

There are some people who do such things while keeping quiet about it, you know. They say that the internal feeling of compassion and brotherhood that they receive as a result is reward enough. I can't be sure...but I've got a hunch that the "heavenly life" is reserved for those 'quite ones', while the rest of us will all probably find ourselves in the 'middle of hell'...right next to NJStinks.
Old 11-27-2018, 02:52 PM   #975
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfin66 View Post
This is seriously funny. You use the term LULZ (WTF does that mean BTW) like 100 times, and then you get angry because he uses it once toward you. So you "defend" yourself after you have banned him. This after you said that you are tired of discussing him. LOL. You really can't make this stuff up.

On a serious note, I have always thought from afar that you are a kind, patient, and fair person. Something has changed with you. You are prone to fits of anger and your posts full of hostility. Buttons seem to be pushed easier and easier. Sadly, I think that your anger is misguided and you are scapegoating certain people. This is just my observation from taking time to read a lot of the posts here. I am one that does not take a lot of time to post a lot. Instead I try to read many of the posts and learn something about both sides. This is becoming harder to do as there is just so much rancor not to mention like 2-3 legit liberals. It is my opinion that lighting people up, or allowing others to do the same, after you have banned them is spiteful, troll-like, and unnecessary.
First off, you admit you have no idea what LULZ is, but then you go on to say that I took it as an insult to defend myself against it? No...it had nothing to do with the LULZ...but him using the LULZ meant the comments were directed at me...

LULZ is just a derivative of LOL...that's all...

Thanks for your other opinions. Duly noted.

Do you not think, given you just wrote "there is so much rancor," that THAT might account for my newfound anger and hostility? This off-topic is a total SHIT SHOW...

2-3 legit liberals.... L U L Z ! ! !