Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-28-2024, 08:00 PM   #91
thaskalos

Four years ago Trump called Joe Biden the "worst Presidential candidate in the history of American politics"...and he said that he would have to flee the country if he were to lose to such an unworthy opponent. I wonder how he will feel when he loses to Joe Biden TWICE!
Old 02-28-2024, 08:29 PM   #92
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Four years ago Trump called Joe Biden the "worst Presidential candidate in the history of American politics"...and he said that he would have to flee the country if he were to lose to such an unworthy opponent. I wonder how he will feel when he loses to Joe Biden TWICE!
You mean nothing to me, your reaching no one here that cares so the trajectory of today and tomorrow will remain like you never posted.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-28-2024, 09:21 PM   #93
davew

Quote:
did you make that up? or can you supply proof?

davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-28-2024, 10:10 PM   #94
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
You mean nothing to me...
Awww...that upsets me more than you know...because you mean EVERYTHING to me.
Old 02-28-2024, 10:13 PM   #95
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...lly-nr-vpx.cnn
Old 02-29-2024, 07:10 AM   #96
davew

'maybe I will have to leave the country, I don't know'

was a joke, don't you think?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-29-2024, 07:38 AM   #97
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post

It is hard to decide which is uglier.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-29-2024, 11:12 AM   #98
ElKabong

Quote:
Trump was just kidding, it's hard to believe cnn personnel took that seriously. But he's not smart enough to know his flippant comments can be used against him. It applies to everyone, you can't go through life without a filter between your ears to control your mouth

Think about all the childish comments he's said about people. Megyn Kelly, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, etc. He thinks it's cute but that behavior is troublesome.

Yet he's still a better choice than Biden. How fkd up is the country right now?
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden

Last edited by ElKabong; 02-29-2024 at 11:15 AM.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-29-2024, 12:50 PM   #99
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Trump was just kidding, it's hard to believe cnn personnel took that seriously. But he's not smart enough to know his flippant comments can be used against him. It applies to everyone, you can't go through life without a filter between your ears to control your mouth

Think about all the childish comments he's said about people. Megyn Kelly, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, etc. He thinks it's cute but that behavior is troublesome.

Yet he's still a better choice than Biden. How fkd up is the country right now?
Of course Trump was kidding...such comments are never said in seriousness. Other "celebrities" have also said they would "leave the country" if Trump was elected President, but no one ever left. But it is no "joke" that Trump considers losing to Biden to be an embarrassment...and I just wonder how he will feel if he loses to Biden TWICE. It might teach him some humility.

I don't agree with you that Trump isn't smart enough to know what reaction his crude and flippant remarks will inevitably cause...I think he knows full well what the subsequent reaction will be. He just wants to show that he DOESN'T CARE...that's his shtick. He has the balls to say things that the rest of the "bought" politicians are unable or unwilling to say. That's how he garners attention...by saying outlandish things. That's why I consider it funny that he appears to hate the media so much. He is, above everything else...just a product of the media.
Old 02-29-2024, 01:14 PM   #100
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

What harm could his schtick cause that has not already happen by Biden's policies?

Joe is 100% worthless.
Old 02-29-2024, 05:14 PM   #101
thaskalos

Biden has been vilified on this board, and so was Obama previously. But the truth is that this country was never in worst shape than it was when GW Bush was president. Under Bush, we were attacked by terrorists in the worst possible way, we suffered the worst economic collapse since the Great Depression…and we were taken to war under false pretenses. All this happened under GW Bush’s watch…and the prevailing opinion here was that Bush was “just a good ole boy who loved America”.
Old 02-29-2024, 05:30 PM   #102
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Bush inherited the 9/11 attacks, a culmination of years of escalating terror attacks on us that were never seriously addressed by CLINTON.

You need to wait longer than 23 years before you rewrite history.

And we have not been in worse shape than today in 100 years, ALL of it self inflicted by Biden.
Old 02-29-2024, 05:36 PM   #103
ElKabong

Quote:
Biden has been vilified on this board, and so was Obama previously. But the truth is that this country was never in worst shape than it was when GW Bush was president. Under Bush, we were attacked by terrorists in the worst possible way, we suffered the worst economic collapse since the Great Depression…and we were taken to war under false pretenses. All this happened under GW Bush’s watch…and the prevailing opinion here was that Bush was “just a good ole boy who loved America”.
Carter years were worse. Far worse

GWB tried to stop the 'loans with no job' nonsense, Lewis called him everything but, well, everything. He thought GWB was a racist for trying to end that "right". From that moment on I bucked back on anyone calling me or anyone else a racist for disagreeing with them politically. Some politicians will play the race card and watch our economy burn. No more silence on the race card shit

Don't take this as a pro GWB post. It;s not. But don't put the blame solely on gwb. The political environment for decades was if you bucked back on a black politician you'd get bent over by the press and your career was over. Enter fox news and, like them or not, they gave a different perspective on it. We needed fairness or at least a different perspective
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden

Last edited by ElKabong; 02-29-2024 at 05:37 PM.
Old 02-29-2024, 05:37 PM   #104
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Bush inherited the 9/11 attacks, a culmination of years of escalating terror attacks on us that were never seriously addressed by CLINTON.

And we have not been in worse shape than today in 100 years, ALL of it self inflicted by Biden.
Sure. When Bush was president, my house lost half its value, and my stock portfolio was down by 70%. But now my house is worth more than it ever was, my stock account stands at its highest point…but I am supposed to think that I am suffering more under Biden than I suffered under GW Bush.

Last edited by thaskalos; 02-29-2024 at 05:42 PM.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-29-2024, 05:40 PM   #105
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post

Agree. Right now it's worse than gwb yrs. Not close either. Hyper inflation, wars popping up all the same and looks like more on the horizon. OPen borders...that story hasn't been written yet but we know the risks and likely results

Last edited by ElKabong; 02-29-2024 at 05:41 PM. Reason: o