Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2010, 08:19 PM   #1
bisket

rachel's connection's bob and weeve again

we're going to run in the foster er.... maybe or we'll be in the fleur de lis.... maybe. you know if they said a few weeks ago they would be in the foster zen would be there. its getting old that they can't committ to a race, but jackson is a better sportsman than other owners..... yeah he should run for president because he'd make one heckuva politishner
Old 05-23-2010, 08:27 PM   #2
johnhannibalsmith

thi's s'hood bee 'n excit...ing thred.

-Robert James Smith, 1989
Old 05-23-2010, 08:28 PM   #3
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Without links to quotes or stories, this thread is useless.

And besides, Zenyatta isn't going to chase Rachel around, so to say she would have showed up in the Stephen Foster had Jess Jackson announced this weeks ago...well...just plain ridiculous.

You act as if horses still have to be transported by steam engine with the kind of lead time you seem to be requiring of Jess Jackson.
Old 05-23-2010, 08:29 PM   #4
Cardus
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Even with links to quotes or stories, this thread is useless.

And besides, Zenyatta isn't going to chase Rachel around, so to say she would have showed up in the Stephen Foster had Jess Jackson announced this weeks ago...well...just plain ridiculous.

You act as if horses still have to be transported by steam engine with the kind of lead time you seem to be requiring of Jess Jackson.
Better?
Old 05-23-2010, 08:30 PM   #5
ghostyapper

I wouldn't be surprised to see them in the foster. They can't risk losing to the same sex again for the 3rd time in a row. If she runs in the foster and sets fast fractions with Battle Plan and fades they can hang their hat on her losing because of a rough trip against males.
Old 05-23-2010, 08:32 PM   #6
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

It's probably time to close this thread already...this whole thing is way beyond tiring at this point...the editorial department of the DRF wouldn't print the same letter to the editor WEEK after WEEK after WEEK.

No different here...
Old 05-23-2010, 08:37 PM   #7
ghostyapper

Quote:
It's probably time to close this thread already...this whole thing is way beyond tiring at this point...the editorial department of the DRF wouldn't print the same letter to the editor WEEK after WEEK after WEEK.

No different here...
We really haven't discussed rachel's next start much. You are quick to close any rachel thread but let critical zenyatta threads run on for days. Telling..
Old 05-23-2010, 08:42 PM   #8
Hedevar

This thread was embarrassing from the start.
Old 05-23-2010, 08:45 PM   #9
sandpit

Amen, close this so we can all move over and comment on the monthly TVG bashing thread
Old 05-23-2010, 08:49 PM   #10
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyapper
We really haven't discussed rachel's next start much.
This thread is about Rachel's next start? Really? How can you tell?
Old 05-23-2010, 08:50 PM   #11
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
You are quick to close any rachel thread but let critical zenyatta threads run on for days. Telling..
Any Rachel thread? Really? How many? You said ANY, correct?

More hyperbole from you...not unexpected.

How many critical Zenyatta THREADS are there right now? Are there MORE critical Zenyatta threads than CLOSED Rachel threads?

I only ask because you seem to be paying closer attention than me...
Old 05-23-2010, 08:58 PM   #12
ghostyapper

Quote:
Any Rachel thread? Really? How many? You said ANY, correct?

More hyperbole from you...not unexpected.

How many critical Zenyatta THREADS are there right now? Are there MORE critical Zenyatta threads than CLOSED Rachel threads?

I only ask because you seem to be paying closer attention than me...
Don't play dumb. Pretty much ANY zenyatta thread turns into a bunch of angry rachel fans taking shot after shot at her. This is all fine

Then when some critical rachel threads are opened they are closed or threatened right away. Just last night one was deleted by your other mod who tries to start more shit storms then anyone but deletes whenever someone else throws back.

But lets forget all that and try to have an intelligent discussion. Where do you think rachel's next start should be? What do you expect from her wherever she runs?
Old 05-23-2010, 09:00 PM   #13
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
...your other mod who tries to start more shit storms then anyone but deletes whenever someone else throws back.
This is an out and out fabrication. If this were true, he wouldn't be a mod any longer...

He will delete responses that consist of nothing but an emoticon (his pet peeve, and something I agree with). Or responses that are completely off the topic.

But then again, that's what he is here for...
Old 05-23-2010, 09:05 PM   #14
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Where do you think rachel's next start should be? What do you expect from her wherever she runs?
Where? I have no idea. I expect her to run about the same as her last two...maybe a little better...it wasn't until her fourth start last year where she really took off in terms of figures...
Old 05-23-2010, 09:13 PM   #15
ghostyapper

Quote:
Where? I have no idea. I expect her to run about the same as her last two...maybe a little better...it wasn't until her fourth start last year where she really took off in terms of figures...
Are you really banking on the 4th start thing? She was a developing 3yo last year so obviously it's gonna be entirely different. Even affirmed (who has been brought up many times in regards to rachel) was back to his old self in his 3rd start as a 4yo. We have no idea but where do you think she SHOULD run?
Closed Thread