Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.76 average.
Old 09-05-2016, 06:57 PM   #2641
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox
That supposedly dead horse still has lots of run left in it.
Hillary put the H in Benghazi, and wouldn't you just know, its silent.

Last edited by woodtoo; 09-05-2016 at 07:00 PM.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-05-2016, 07:10 PM   #2642
davew

Hilary forgot about promises to Congress during confirmation hearing.

http://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/cor.../05/id/746687/
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-05-2016, 07:13 PM   #2643
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost
I'll come back later to debunk the rest.
We know you will, what ever will you do when everything you say here turns to shit? Seriously, just think of everyone being screwed and chewed currently by the ACA. This one issue is enough for you and your kind to be decimated in the next election. If your wrong it is a fair guess all the quiet you have enjoyed here of late will change, lets see how this plays out.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-05-2016, 07:22 PM   #2644
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox
That supposedly dead horse still has lots of run left in it.
It was just resuscitated by the sad tale about the dog ate my homework. I mean about the laptop and the thumb drive "lost in the US Mail" and the missing smart phones. (Obviously, a smart phone is smarter than Hillary, so she was fighting a losing battle there.) She went through 8 phones in 4 years, and at least two of them are unaccounted for. And at least two more were destroyed, certainly because there were official emails on them.

If I could get a bet down on this with assurance that it would be resolved, I'd bet that she lost a couple of those phones. Or maybe they were lost in the US Mail.
Old 09-05-2016, 07:27 PM   #2645
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew
Hilary forgot about promises to Congress during confirmation hearing.
The woman could remember what "(C)" stood for on her emails that she looked at every day, you expect her to remember a promise she had no intention of keeping?
Old 09-05-2016, 08:07 PM   #2646
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker
The woman could remember what "(C)" stood for on her emails that she looked at every day, you expect her to remember a promise she had no intention of keeping?
C stands for Clinton
Old 09-06-2016, 09:29 AM   #2647
davew

Quote:
How many times has this same stupid video been posted here? Starting at the beginning.
Travelgate.
The Clinton replaced the employees of the White House Travel office. So what? Those employees are not civil service. They serve at the pleasure of the President. While no legal violations were found against those employees, there is no question that the office was very poorly run

Director Billy Dale kept an off book ledger, was in possession of $18,000 in unaccounted for checks and kept chaotic records. There were allegations of kickbacks. And of favoritism and illegal benefits to some members of the press corp.

Cattlegate.
Yes, the return was high, but not unprecedented in that volatile market.

I'll come back later to debunk the rest. Don't expect me to say anything about Benghazi and the emails. I have beaten that dead horse to death. If that's possible.

travelgate - they could have just replace or fire them, instead they accused them of a federal crime and ruined many lives

carrlegate - someone with Tyson funneled money to her through REFCO. You have to know something about how futues work and broker flexibility in assigning trades to understand.

IRS targeting - started many audits of people they did not like - attack politics
Old 09-06-2016, 11:02 AM   #2648
delayjf

Quote:
The Clinton replaced the employees of the White House Travel office. So what? Those employees are not civil service. They serve at the pleasure of the President. While no legal violations were found against those employees, there is no question that the office was very poorly run
Classic example of cronyism. Hillary lied, (what else is new), about her involvement in the firings.

The White House ended up having to reinstate most of the employees in other jobs and remove the Clinton associates from the travel role.
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-06-2016, 11:03 AM   #2649
woodtoo

Great I watched her 5 min. coughing fit, what some may call a speech.
And when she welcomed the presstitutes on her shiny new aeroplane.
She is alive but far from well.
And sane people want her for president, REALLY
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-06-2016, 02:24 PM   #2650
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo
Great I watched her 5 min. coughing fit, what some may call a speech.
And when she welcomed the presstitutes on her shiny new aeroplane.
She is alive but far from well.
And sane people want her for president, REALLY
I keep hearing about how Hillary has been off the campaign trail because of some mysterious, debilitating illness. Then I read that she did 35 fundraisers plus several rallies in August. Trump did a total of twenty. Perception is not reality; especially your perception.
Old 09-06-2016, 02:30 PM   #2651
chadk66

Quote:
I keep hearing about how Hillary has been off the campaign trail because of some mysterious, debilitating illness. Then I read that she did 35 fundraisers plus several rallies in August. Trump did a total of twenty. Perception is not reality; especially your perception.
yet he leads her in the latest CNN poll and is ahead by 11% with independents. She better get busy with more fundraisers. Or she'll probably be broke when she leaves the race
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-06-2016, 02:34 PM   #2652
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

How interesting was it that her first "press conference," on her plane, ends with a huge coughing fit...

Tell us again how healthy and fit she is...

If that were John McCain, the press would be out for blood...they'd demand a PPV event where we get to see a live medical checkup with McCain and his doctor...complete with a full battery of blood tests, x-rays and brain scans.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-06-2016, 02:34 PM   #2653
mostpost

[QUOTE=davew]travelgate - they could have just replace or fire them, instead they accused them of a federal crime and ruined many lives/QUOTE]
Independent audits indicated the possibility of illegal activities. A strong enough possibility that indictments were handed down. When you catch the fox in the hen house, you do not leave him in there until you prove he is killing the chickens.

In any case, those who were found not guilty were given jobs elsewhere in the Federal Government.
Old 09-06-2016, 02:36 PM   #2654
Saratoga_Mike
Veteran

Quote:
You're right...

"Where Has Hillary Clinton Been? Ask the Ultrarich

Mrs. Clinton has been more than accessible to those who reside in some of the country’s most moneyed enclaves and are willing to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to see her. In the last two weeks of August, Mrs. Clinton raked in roughly $50 million at 22 fund-raising events, averaging around $150,000 an hour, according to a New York Times tally."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/04/us...sing.html?_r=0
Saratoga_Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-06-2016, 02:38 PM   #2655
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by delayjf
Classic example of cronyism. Hillary lied, (what else is new), about her involvement in the firings.

The White House ended up having to reinstate most of the employees in other jobs and remove the Clinton associates from the travel role.
The Independent Counsel said there was insufficient evidence that Hillary Clinton knowingly lied in this case, and that she was unaware of the effects her statements might have.

The "Clinton Associates" were always intended as a transition team to bridge the gap before a permanent team could take over.