Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-12-2022, 07:16 PM   #106
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Obvious first amendment violations
Old 08-12-2022, 11:22 PM   #107
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

What's amazing is, the same people who take Trump shits every single day, don't give a flying fuck about this obvious "DEMOCRACY DESTROYER"

Makes me laugh now, actually
Old 08-14-2022, 07:34 PM   #108
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/m...-ryan-cole-deb
Old 08-15-2022, 03:31 AM   #109
Poindexter

I haven't posted in quite a while. Just grew tired of the subject. I pretty much keep up on the subject by reading the posts here/elsewhere but not following nearly as much as I was 6 months ago. As far as I am concerned, no matter what anyone else believes (and this forum is a pretty enlightened bunch-with a couple of obvious exceptions ) I still stand by every post I have made on the subject. At least people are out and about and 9 out of 10 have dropped the mask. Hopefully vaccine mandates are behind us but that remains to be seen. It sure seems to me that a whole bunch of unexpected deaths have popped up this year, especially amongst athletes, but even every day folks. There is clearly no desire(imo) for any investigation on whether a vaccine may have been responsible for any of these deaths. Basically the song remains the same and will remain the same ongoing. I am sure a few more folks are seeing what some of us our seeing, but hardly enough. Where this is all going and will end up, who knows.

I will get to the interviews when I have a chance. I was skimming the comments and I thought this one was an interesting one from Claire Goldsberry.

Excellent commentary/interviews! This is the way the "vax" was meant to work. When I was researching this experimental drug early after its release, I came across an essay from a doctor (not sure who - I'd have to go through my files and find it) who said that the way the "vax" will operate is that few will drop dead right after the jab like a prison execution. That would be too telling. The idea was to create a drug that will act more slowly -- i.e. will gradually destroy the immune system after several jabs/boosters to create "immune system fatigue" until the immune system can no longer fight off anything. Cancer is a big one as I have one report from one the medical journals from which I download studies, that states how the vax destroys our "killer T-cells" that fight off the little cancers in our bodies. I've known 3 people personally who have died within weeks of getting their "booster" shots -- all three had recovered from cancer a number of years ago, but the cancer came back with a vengeance, meaning that these people (2 women and 1 man) began feeling badly, went to their doctors and were diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer. Just that fast! They told one young woman who'd had breast cancer about 5 years ago, to go home and call hospice. She died 2 days later -- didn't even have time to call hospice. Her friends and family were absolutely astounded. Her death was written as caused by cancer. If people are dying from blood clots, cancer, heart attacks, kidney failure, etc. that's what will go on the death certificate. No one will be the wiser, will they? Their plan is to kill people off "softly" and slowly, so that they die of "natural causes" and the link to the jab will be less likely to be determined. It's a terrible plan but one that appears to be working very effectively!

Now maybe this is completely wrong (I doubt it). But what if it is not? As I have said before, completely evil forces have taken over power in this country and in this world. I never feared Covid, but we should all fear what Covid brought out in our leaders and leaders throughout this world.

I know a couple of you think PA is nuts and over the top. I actually respect what he does. It is a dark place keeping up with all the corruption and evil that is all over politics everywhere. If you care, you cannot consume all that information without getting a little unhinged. I follow everything very loosely now. Just read enough to have some clue what is going on but I am able to separate my emotions from the evil. It is sad because I think the majority of folks in life are fairly decent folks trying to survive. Then you have most of the folks in power....a completely different beast. Whether the power creates beast or the beast finds the power, that is the big question.

Anyhow, carry on folks. I don't participate much anymore but enjoy reading the forum and the banter (maybe not exactly the right word ).
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-15-2022, 10:23 AM   #110
davew

interesting talk with fired whistleblower and map maker who points out problems with worldwide pandemic

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 08-15-2022 at 12:14 PM.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-15-2022, 12:24 PM   #111
Inner Dirt

I posted I thought I had Covid, I tested clean. The thing was I started feeling better the day before the tests arrived, 12 days after I ordered them! So I still wonder if I had it or not, I think I had a mild case.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-15-2022, 12:38 PM   #112
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
interesting talk with fired whistleblower and map maker who points out problems with worldwide pandemic

https://rumble.com/embed/v1dbcrd
Interesting video. Never heard that theory before about H1N1 Spanish Flu.
Old 08-15-2022, 03:46 PM   #113
letswastemoney

Same COVID posts with some words changed

These globalist/leftist politicians all follow the same template when they get COVID (if they really even got it).

Last edited by letswastemoney; 08-15-2022 at 03:48 PM.
letswastemoney is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-15-2022, 03:53 PM   #114
Inner Dirt

Do they just all take the same statement and alter it a little bit to make it sound like their own words? Why would someone be thankful for a vaccination
they took from 1-4 times and still got sick? A better than nothing comment is about all it deserved, if that. The whole battle against Covid was a big failure.
Old 08-15-2022, 04:04 PM   #115
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by letswastemoney View Post
These globalist/leftist politicians all follow the same template when they get COVID (if they really even got it).

https://twitter.com/thevivafrei/stat...65537015549952
All those libs who are so grateful for the vaccine...and not one of them THANKED TRUMP for getting it out so quickly.

(I condemn Trump for the vaccines, actually, but that's another story)
Old 08-15-2022, 04:14 PM   #116
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

And BTW, I love folks like Amina Mohammed...who are so GRATEFUL to be one of the PRIVILEGED to receive the vaccine.

Let's look at some pretty UNPRIVILEGED nations and see how they fared:

BANGLADESH? One of the poorest countries in the world.

Over 2M cases of COVID according to Johns Hopkins dashboard...only 29,000 dead from COVID total? 1.45% death rate

ETHIOPIA? Pretty poor country. almost 500k cases...only 7,500 dead...1.5% death rate...almost the same as Bangladesh...interesting

How about let's compare that to one of the wealthiest nations in the world.

The good ol' USA

OHIO? 3M cases. 39,000 deaths. 1.3% death rate...not much better than ol' Bangladesh and Ethiopia....weird...

Let's try a more "progressive" state.

NEW JERSEY? 2.6M cases. 34,000 deaths! Again 1.3%

Looks like privilege isn't so privileged after all...

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 08-15-2022 at 04:15 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-15-2022, 05:01 PM   #117
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Interesting video. Never heard that theory before about H1N1 Spanish Flu.
Interesting video. I wish he had gone into more detail about the 400 pages of docs related to the Pfizer clinical trial sites overseen by Ventavia.

Interesting hypothesis about reconstructed H1N1 Spanish Flu. I wasn't aware of that theory either.

But I do recall posting CDC numbers at one point that clearly showed influenza and pneumonia deaths not only mirroring but being much larger than covid deaths.

The part that cracked me up?

California (population 39 million) 90,000 covid deaths.

But Bangladesh (population 165 million) a country with 2 toilets 30,000 covid deaths.

Gavin Newsom, how did you accomplish this?

Seriously, other than pulling out all the stops to overinflate covid deaths:

How else did Gavin Newsom accomplish this?

-jp

Last edited by Jeff P; 08-15-2022 at 05:04 PM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-15-2022, 05:20 PM   #118
Inner Dirt

Just watched a Covid booster vax commercial, the guy said he was getting it to protect his friends and neighbors. What a great guy, looked like he was having a big BBQ in his backyard for those friends and neighbors. If there were more people like him Covid would have gone the way of the black plague by now. Really got me to think of how selfish I am stopping at 2 jabs. I am a diabetic and jab myself daily, what is a couple more to keep everyone around me safe?
Old 08-16-2022, 11:04 AM   #119
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
Twitter locked my account for a week for responding to an Alex Berenson Tweet about how Denmark is going to stop giving the vaccine to 18 year olds and under.

I basically thanked him for the information and suggested we need more information and data on injuries and deaths because we can't accept the spins and lies we are getting from the totalitarians in charge now.

They flagged it as Covid misinformation.

I deleted the Tweet and appealed. I explained the Tweet, suggested they start reading peer reviewed reports from around the world instead of just listening and basing their misinformation flags on US authorities.

So they changed the reason from misinformation to abusive behavior.
I'm a few hours away from getting out of Twitter jail. Over the last week I tried an experiment. I set up a burner account and started retweeting and commenting on vaccine news in a way that was way accurate but more skeptical than I did on my primary account to see what would happen.

1. I never got locked out.

2. I never had any tweet flagged as misinformation.

In recent months on my primary account I had a couple of Tweets flagged as misinformation (which were of course truthful) and had gotten locked out once for 12 hours before this 7 day lock out.

So obviously, their algorithm must in some way be tied to how many followers you have (1133 vs. 7), how many people like your tweets (some of my skeptical tweets on the primary account had 100s of likes and retweets) or other people are reporting what you say as misinformation and they track that. Once it goes over a critical level they start flagging you. If it's the latter, it could very well be that the most misinformed and behind the learning curve people are getting better informed people locked out and banned just by reporting them.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 08-16-2022 at 11:07 AM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-17-2022, 12:10 AM   #120
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
More Pfizer Docs Released

Americangreatness.com | By Debra Heine | August 16, 2022
Report: 44 Percent of Pregnant Women in Pfizer Trial Lost Their Babies; FDA and CDC Recommended Jabs For Expectant Mothers Anyway:
https://amgreatness.com/2022/08/16/r...others-anyway/

Quote:
More than 40 percent of pregnant women who participated in Pfizer’s mRNA COVID vaccine trial suffered miscarriages, according internal Pfizer documents, recently released under court order. Despite this, Pfizer, and the Biden administration insisted that the vaccines were safe for pregnant women. Out of 50 pregnant women, 22 of them lost their babies, according to an analysis of the documents.
Quote:
A batch of documents released in late July showed that 44 percent of women who were pregnant during the trial suffered miscarriages, feminist author and journalist Dr. Naomi Wolf revealed on Steve Bannon’s War Room podcast. Wolf has been spearheading research and analysis of the Pfizer documents through her website Daily Clout.

In the past, only 10 to 15 percent of known pregnancies ended in miscarriage.

“Pfizer took those deaths of babies—those spontaneous abortions and miscarriages—and recategorized them as recovered/resolved adverse effects,” Wolf told Bannon. “In other words, if you lost your baby, it was categorized by Pfizer as resolved adverse event, like a headache that got better,” she added.

Like a headache that got better.

-jp

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: