Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - Sports

Old 11-28-2021, 01:59 PM   #1
zico20

BYU 5-0 VS PAC 12

A big middle finger to the arrogant, elitist Pac 12 for snubbing BYU and believing they were not good enough to be a member of that crappy conference for years. They ran the table showing they are a power five team. They meet all the other qualifications a conference is looking for yet they turned their snobby noses up to them.

For the record the four new members of the Big 12 had a combined seven losses for the year. BYU 10-2, Cincinnati 12-0, Houston 11-1, UCF 8-4. Compare that to the highly overrated Texas who had seven losses all by themselves.

Now the Big 12, once they know when Texas and Oklahoma are leaving can go grab Boise St. and Memphis and get to a 14 team league. Financially it will be a loss to the members when realignment is done but the product on the field will be much stronger and way more exciting to watch. I know it won't happen, but I would love to see either Utah and Colorado jump ship or the two Arizona schools bail on the Pac 12. I would take Utah only and then add SMU to make a great conference even better.

The Pac 12 is so overrated, two of their four big brand names, USC and Washington both only have four wins apiece. GO BIG 12!!!

Last edited by zico20; 11-28-2021 at 02:01 PM.
zico20 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-06-2021, 08:41 PM   #2
Dahoss2002

They coming to I-Bowl!! Might have to go if it aint raining.
Dahoss2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply