Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 06-06-2016, 05:59 PM   #241
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMD4ME
I would love to see that happen. AND, I would like to be a fly on the wall watching PA's face as his board has double and triple the hits because of SRU's return.

I have to say, there is less movement of threads, topics, less conversation with SRU gone.

It's like watching things move at a snail's pace.
good riddance to him. I think you overvalue SRU by a factor of 10. He added little value, and the current threads are just fine.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-06-2016, 06:02 PM   #242
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6
good riddance to him. I think you overvalue SRU by a factor of 10. He added little value, and the current threads are just fine.
I respect your opinion.

Just like in the wagering pools, I, without trying am contrarian, so I believe what I believe to be correct. However, I probably am 1 of 10, instead of being 9 of 10. I'm ok with that.

2nd and finally, I am extremely loyal. If I like you, I'm loyal, unless you prove to be an issue.

I, quite honestly, never saw him as an issue. I respect PA's and the moderator's reasons but it doesn't mean I can't be loyal.

Be well Tucker6.

Last edited by EMD4ME; 06-06-2016 at 06:04 PM.
EMD4ME is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-06-2016, 06:23 PM   #243
tucker6

Quote:
I respect your opinion.

Just like in the wagering pools, I, without trying am contrarian, so I believe what I believe to be correct. However, I probably am 1 of 10, instead of being 9 of 10. I'm ok with that.

2nd and finally, I am extremely loyal. If I like you, I'm loyal, unless you prove to be an issue.

I, quite honestly, never saw him as an issue. I respect PA's and the moderator's reasons but it doesn't mean I can't be loyal.

Be well Tucker6.
Classy post. Same to you emd4me.

I didn't necessarily have a problem with SRU personally, but I once owned a message board, and SRU's are a PITA. JHS posted his thoughts a couple days ago and they were spot on. SRU may have been trying to fill a void that exists in his life, but it was disruptive. I wish him well.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-06-2016, 06:31 PM   #244
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6
Classy post. Same to you emd4me.

I didn't necessarily have a problem with SRU personally, but I once owned a message board, and SRU's are a PITA. JHS posted his thoughts a couple days ago and they were spot on. SRU may have been trying to fill a void that exists in his life, but it was disruptive. I wish him well.
Just re read his thoughts. I'm afraid I kind of agree. He did seem to post just to post sometimes (at the end) but I see that as a passion for being Mr. 25,000 and a love for PA. I'm sorry he over did it as he had a lot of value in my eyes.

He had a contrarian point of view and kept invoking thought in his heyday.
Old 06-06-2016, 08:20 PM   #245
zico20

Quote:
I respect your opinion.

Be well Tucker6.

I am with you EMD. I miss him posting here. I thought he was funny and added to the overall content of these boards. Why did he get banned anyway?
Old 06-06-2016, 08:22 PM   #246
zico20

Quote:
Just re read his thoughts. I'm afraid I kind of agree. He did seem to post just to post sometimes (at the end) but I see that as a passion for being Mr. 25,000 and a love for PA. I'm sorry he over did it as he had a lot of value in my eyes.

He had a contrarian point of view and kept invoking thought in his heyday.
Did you ever think that if Tom was not so far ahead maybe he would not have posted just to post. I blame Tom.
Old 06-06-2016, 08:24 PM   #247
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by zico20
Did you ever think that if Tom was not so far ahead maybe he would not have posted just to post. I blame Tom.
Ha Ha Ha Ha. Talk about contrarian thinking
Old 06-06-2016, 08:26 PM   #248
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by zico20
I am with you EMD. I miss him posting here. I thought he was funny and added to the overall content of these boards. Why did he get banned anyway?
People thought Einstein was "off"....

But I think my little buddy got a little (and I mean a little) carried away with the post count. A nuisance to the moderators and owner? Yeah.

Grounds for banning someone? I don't think so. Heck, I might earn a ban for my loyalty. But I always stand up for what I believe.

I think a month long suspension would've been more fitting.
Old 06-06-2016, 09:07 PM   #249
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Bring him back and I will give him 20,000.
Old 06-06-2016, 10:35 PM   #250
whodoyoulike
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
Bring him back and I will give him 20,000.
Think about this. You'd be at less than 55k and he would be about 45k plus his ImriledUp handle (I'm guessing >10k) which means you'd be 2nd ranked behind him. You've held the #1 post count ever since I've been on here which means .... Long live the new king.
whodoyoulike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-07-2016, 03:32 PM   #251
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I still don't know how Tom did it. He certainly doesn't seem to post as often as the now departed king of posting pace...I guess it's Tom longevity, not so much his rate.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-07-2016, 03:45 PM   #252
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

I'm a grinder.
Old 06-07-2016, 05:28 PM   #253
kingfin66
Bombardier

Quote:
Originally Posted by whodoyoulike
Think about this. You'd be at less than 55k and he would be about 45k plus his ImriledUp handle (I'm guessing >10k) which means you'd be 2nd ranked behind him. You've held the #1 post count ever since I've been on here which means .... Long live the new king.
I didn't know that he had another user name. Does this indicate that he was asked to leave once before and then came back under another user name? That has happened several times at this site.
kingfin66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-07-2016, 05:32 PM   #254
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

As far as I know, his original name is still in good standing.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-07-2016, 05:56 PM   #255
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
As far as I know, his original name is still in good standing.

That is F'N Hilarious!!!

I hope he comes back with that name via the loophole