Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-14-2020, 03:10 PM   #31
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggestal99 View Post
Soon we will have BDS...see ODS for reference...

Allan
Nope. BDS will never happen. You actually have to be capable to cause ODS or TDS or BDS.

Biden has shown himself to be incapable...and now senile...so he could never possibly cause BDS in anyone.
Old 11-14-2020, 05:04 PM   #32
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Track Collector View Post
Who knew that among your other greatness, you are a member of GOD's inner circle.
This thread is populated by lots of fools who claim to know God' mind, starting with Jon Voight.

Hey TC, your moron got deposed. I detect his divine right was rescinded after God who transparently was originally taken in by Trump's con, like all the low information TV viewers were. 180 degree about face.

Says much about God's all knowing skills, no?

Your TV game show host failed to persuade all the other Americans who knew a hell of a lot better.
How come God didn't throw him a lifeline? Write a few decent speeches? Juice up Faux Noos a bit more?

And btw, this country is not an official Christian country. However separation of Church and state is official, and as a Christian, Jew, Muslim, or Buddhist, everyone should thank their own version of God, it is in fact the law of the land.

Last edited by hcap; 11-14-2020 at 05:09 PM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-14-2020, 07:28 PM   #33
TJDave

Quote:
Who knew that among your other greatness, you are a member of GOD's inner circle.
Why would an all-knowing\all-powerful god need an inner circle?

Truly, an omniscient/omnipotent god would have no need for a Moses, Jesus or Trump...or even governments or elections. He could simply snap his fingers and make his will our reality.

Either God is weak and cruel or a figment of man’s imagination.

Take your pick.
Old 11-14-2020, 08:28 PM   #34
newtothegame

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
This thread is populated by lots of fools who claim to know God' mind, starting with Jon Voight.

Hey TC, your moron got deposed. I detect his divine right was rescinded after God who transparently was originally taken in by Trump's con, like all the low information TV viewers were. 180 degree about face.

Your TV game show host failed to persuade all the other Americans who knew a hell of a lot better.
How come God didn't throw him a lifeline? Write a few decent speeches? Juice up Faux Noos a bit more?

And btw, this country is not an official Christian country. However separation of Church and state is official, and as a Christian, Jew, Muslim, or Buddhist, everyone should thank their own version of God, it is in fact the law of the land.
So wait, this thread is populated by the likes of Jon Voigt?? Well at least you do claim there are fools here and you've just shown yourself to be one. Whats Jon's screen name???
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-14-2020, 11:00 PM   #35
bpiets
Veteran

Quote:
Trump Posts Bonkers Video From Jon Voight Declaring ‘Civil War’ Between ‘Righteousness and Satan’
https://www.mediaite.com/election-20...ess-and-satan/

Anyone of you lost Trumpites care to explain?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1326323889417322497
Do your home work or wait for your day of judgement which will happen to all except for those going up in the resurrection ( two will be in the field, one taken and one left etc etc..and the dead will rise first...oh, and the other is also a Christian but must stay for various reasons etc..... .. But then even John the Baptist was beheaded because a king of his nation wanted to have incest with a certain person..and the mother hated John...hhhhhmmmmmm, wonder why....hhhmmmm...folks had less to do so they spent more time populating the society...so much for many a kingdom that had and has the same problem these days...
bpiets is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2020, 12:17 AM   #36
Track Collector
Grinding at a Poker Table

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
Why would an all-knowing\all-powerful god need an inner circle?

Truly, an omniscient/omnipotent god would have no need for a Moses, Jesus or Trump...or even governments or elections. He could simply snap his fingers and make his will our reality.

Either God is weak and cruel or a figment of man’s imagination.

Take your pick.
You totally missed my point. hcap claimed to be speaking on behalf of GOD, so I indicated that in order to do that, and unbeknownst to the rest of us, he must have been given that authority by GOD.

While I don't believe GOD is either weak and cruel or a figment of man's imagination, I completely respect your choice to believe it yourself.
Track Collector is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2020, 12:22 AM   #37
bpiets
Veteran

Quote:
This present-day corruption is too big and powerful to overcome without divine intervention. As a Christian I put my trust in GOD, and I believe that he has selected Trump as the one best to help implement his plan. I suspect many other Christians have a similar viewpoint.

Regardless of the short-term outcome, my trust is with GOD. Where have you placed your trust?
Yup....
bpiets is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2020, 12:51 AM   #38
Track Collector
Grinding at a Poker Table

Quote:

I certainly don't claim to know the mind of GOD. I can still be consistent by saying this, and at the same time, believe that he is using Trump to fight some present-day evil.

I find it crazy if you really believe GOD got conned by Trump. I guess that just means that the GOD I put my trust in is not the same one you believe in or think exists.

A lot is going to happen in the next 4-8 weeks, and NONE of us can today, with absolute certainty, predict the future. To believe otherwise is foolish.
Track Collector is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2020, 03:44 AM   #39
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame View Post
So wait, this thread is populated by the likes of Jon Voigt?? Well at least you do claim there are fools here and you've just shown yourself to be one. Whats Jon's screen name???
So? No one here is defending Trump's divine right to rule?

Seems a lot of you Trumpites forgot 250 years ago we fled Europe to avoid the "divine rights" of Kings.
Old 11-15-2020, 03:46 AM   #40
hcap

Quote:
You totally missed my point. hcap claimed to be speaking on behalf of GOD, so I indicated that in order to do that, and unbeknownst to the rest of us, he must have been given that authority by GOD.

While I don't believe GOD is either weak and cruel or a figment of man's imagination, I completely respect your choice to believe it yourself.
Not me, you and most of the Trumpites believe that crapola.
Old 11-15-2020, 03:54 AM   #41
hcap

Quote:
I certainly don't claim to know the mind of GOD. I can still be consistent by saying this, and at the same time, believe that he is using Trump to fight some present-day evil.

I find it crazy if you really believe GOD got conned by Trump. I guess that just means that the GOD I put my trust in is not the same one you believe in or think exists.

A lot is going to happen in the next 4-8 weeks, and NONE of us can today, with absolute certainty, predict the future. To believe otherwise is foolish.
So you may not know his mind but still are convinced God is using Trump to fight "evil"?

How do you know this? Predicting the future, no not entirely, but come January 20th, we are cleaning house, and that was the people's "mind" at work..
Old 11-15-2020, 05:16 AM   #42
biggestal99

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Nope. BDS will never happen. You actually have to be capable to cause ODS or TDS or BDS.

Biden has shown himself to be incapable...and now senile...so he could never possibly cause BDS in anyone.
Well except for the New York post....

Allan
biggestal99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-15-2020, 02:00 PM   #43
jay68802

Crazy, bailing out criminals, keeping lists.

http://m.facebook.com/story.php?stor...7922&__tn__=-R

http://www.republicworld.com/world-n...-backlash.html
jay68802 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: