Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-04-2020, 04:29 PM   #1
boxcar

Sweden is Thriving, While We are Languishing

The Lockdown Has Gone From a Mistake to a Crime

Four months ago, I wrote a column titled “The Worldwide Lockdown May Be the Greatest Mistake in History.” I explained that “‘mistake’ and ‘evil’ are not synonyms. The lockdown is a mistake; the Holocaust, slavery, communism, fascism, etc., were evils. Massive mistakes are made by arrogant fools; massive evils are committed by evil people.”

Regarding the economic catastrophe in America and around the world — especially among the world’s poor who are dependent upon America and other first-world countries for their income through exports and tourism — I wrote, “It is panic and hysteria, not the coronavirus, that created this catastrophe.”

Unfortunately, I was right.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/dennis-p...-crime-n871865
Old 12-10-2020, 10:20 PM   #2
Valuist

Great article from Celente on Sweden:

https://kingworldnews.com/celente-th...lly-happening/
Valuist is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-10-2020, 10:44 PM   #3
steveb

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
The Lockdown Has Gone From a Mistake to a Crime

Four months ago, I wrote a column titled “The Worldwide Lockdown May Be the Greatest Mistake in History.” I explained that “‘mistake’ and ‘evil’ are not synonyms. The lockdown is a mistake; the Holocaust, slavery, communism, fascism, etc., were evils. Massive mistakes are made by arrogant fools; massive evils are committed by evil people.”

Regarding the economic catastrophe in America and around the world — especially among the world’s poor who are dependent upon America and other first-world countries for their income through exports and tourism — I wrote, “It is panic and hysteria, not the coronavirus, that created this catastrophe.”

Unfortunately, I was right.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/dennis-p...-crime-n871865

If there is a bigger brain dead halfwit on this site than you, i would be very surprised.
Sweden is going about as well as Trump's United States is going, as far as Covid is concerned.......
S H I T H O U S E
steveb is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-10-2020, 10:58 PM   #4
Valuist

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveb View Post
If there is a bigger brain dead halfwit on this site than you, i would be very surprised.
Sweden is going about as well as Trump's United States is going, as far as Covid is concerned.......
S H I T H O U S E
Let's see....both Sweden and the state of Michigan have about 10 million residents.

Sweden didn't lockdown at all. 7k deaths. Michigan was one of the most heavily locked down states. 10.3k deaths with a similar population.
Old 12-10-2020, 11:21 PM   #5
steveb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valuist View Post
Let's see....both Sweden and the state of Michigan have about 10 million residents.

Sweden didn't lockdown at all. 7k deaths. Michigan was one of the most heavily locked down states. 10.3k deaths with a similar population.

different shades of the same thing.

Why don't you compare Sweden to somewhere other than some state in your country.

You will get a completely different tale.

Sweden HAS gone very very bad.

Of course, I suspect the more self centred one is, then the more likely to not give a fig about how many people are dying.
Old 12-10-2020, 11:34 PM   #6
Valuist

Quote:

Why don't you compare Sweden to somewhere other than some state in your country.

Of course, I suspect the more self centred one is, then the more likely to not give a fig about how many people are dying.
It was compared because population wise, they are very similar. Is that too tough to comprehend?

Other than AC/DC nothing worth a damn came from Australia.
Old 12-10-2020, 11:40 PM   #7
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
It was compared because population wise, they are very similar. Is that too tough to comprehend?

Why do you embarrass yourself with comments like that?
Grow up son
Old 12-10-2020, 11:44 PM   #8
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:

Ever heard of penicillin?
Old 12-10-2020, 11:48 PM   #9
steveb

Quote:

Well, I may have to apologise to that other halfwit.
There is a new contender, well done you.

Why don't you take a peep, and see how a couple of other places compare to Sweden and your country.

https://tinyurl.com/yxg6brsw

By the way, I always thought AC/DC were rubbish.
Old 12-10-2020, 11:54 PM   #10
MargieRose

Quote:
S H I T H O U S E
My God...so many of you lefties are so freakin' nasty with your mouths; always spewing comments peppered with mocking and name calling, if you disagree with someone's OPINION.

What's the matter with you people? Huh??

Why don't you foreigners just stay out of our business here in the U.S.A.? Stay home and clean up your own "S H I T H O U S E." You've got nothing to brag about of your own!

Last edited by MargieRose; 12-11-2020 at 12:07 AM.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-11-2020, 12:02 AM   #11
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Ever heard of penicillin?
What?

St. Mary's Hospital, London

In 1928, at St. Mary's Hospital, London, Alexander Fleming discovered penicillin. This discovery led to the introduction of antibiotics that greatly reduced the number of deaths from infection.

Penicillin: Who Found This Functional Fungus

Quote:
The first name for penicillin was “mould juice.” Scottish bacteriologist Alexander Fleming accidentally discovered the antibiotic in 1928, when he came back from a vacation and found that a green mold called Pennicilium notatum had contaminated Petri dishes in his lab … and were killing some of the bacteria he’d been growing.
Quote:
In 1938, Oxford Pathologist Howard Florey discovered Fleming’s research and expanded on it, working with a biochemist named Ernst Boris Chain, who had fled Germany. British biochemist Norman Heatley further developed the work, vigorously growing and purifying penicillin.

After much research and experimentation — as well as a trip to the United States, where Florey and Heatley worked with American scientists — an injectable, mass-produced form of penicillin was ready by 1942. That was just in time to help soldiers wounded in World War II.

Last edited by MargieRose; 12-11-2020 at 12:10 AM.
Old 12-11-2020, 12:05 AM   #12
steveb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
My God...so many of you lefties are so freakin' nasty with your mouths; always spewing comments peppered with mocking and name calling, if you disagree with someone's OPINION.

What's the matter with you people? Huh??

Why don't you foreigners just stay out of our business here in the U.S.A.? Stay home and clean up your own "S H I T H O U S E." You've got nothing to brag about!

Why did I know I would get set upon by some?
So your fine country has done really well with Covid under Trump?
So even though I made no comment on Trump, except that USA HAS done badly(and it has) as far as Covid is concerned, then I am automatically a 'leftie'.

And Dear Margie, the thread was started to say how well Sweden has managed.
Can I have your permission sweetie to comment on that....please!
Old 12-11-2020, 12:15 AM   #13
MargieRose

Quote:
Why did I know I would get set upon by some?
So your fine country has done really well with Covid under Trump?
So even though I made no comment on Trump, except that USA HAS done badly(and it has) as far as Covid is concerned, then I am automatically a 'leftie'.

And Dear Margie, the thread was started to say how well Sweden has managed.

Can I have your permission sweetie to comment on that....please!
Maybe you should try cleaning up your arrogant mouth first. Until then...get lost!
Old 12-11-2020, 12:22 AM   #14
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:

Should I care more or less for the 500k people who die every year in the USA from cigarette smoking?

Yet the Biden administration, like every other administration before him, won't put a dent in those numbers by banning sales of cigarettes.

But they'll ban people who don't tow the party line when it comes to the election and COVID.

Imagine.
Old 12-11-2020, 12:24 AM   #15
steveb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
Maybe you should try cleaning up your arrogant mouth first. Until then...get lost!

Just for you Margie Dear......get stuffed....or maybe that is exactly what you...

Does Boxhead need your support?
I am sure that halfwit, is perfectly capable of doing his own retorts, why do you you feel the need to butt in?

Oh that's right, I should have known, sorry dear.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: