Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 12-03-2022, 01:43 AM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Twitter was permanently censoring users at the request of the DNC and Biden campaign

No, the 2020 election wasn't rigged at all...lol

Quote:
These documents show that, among other things, political officials in the Democratic National Committee were directing censorship at Twitter ahead of the 2020 election. One Twitter official wrote on October 24, 2020, that he had received, "an additional report from the DNC." So, the DNC was telling Twitter what to pull off of the site and Twitter was complying. Next morning, to prove it, a Twitter official confirmed the post had been deleted. "I grabbed the first one," that Twitter employee wrote.

Twitter was also following instructions directly from the Biden campaign in the final days of the presidential campaign. One of the documents proves that officials on the Biden team routinely directed Twitter to remove posts that reflected poorly on Joe Biden. "More to review from the Biden team," read one internal email from a Twitter employee just days before the 2020 election. That email included a list of several Twitter accounts that have criticized Joe Biden. The reply? "Handled. We just checked." Now those accounts remain suspended today.

Twitter was permanently censoring users at the request of the DNC and the Biden campaign. That is new. Many suspected it. Now, it has been absolutely confirmed by internal documents and, of course, the New York Post Twitter account was banned. Why? Because they had a story that might have changed the outcome of the 2020 election and Twitter knew that perfectly well.

They had accurate information about Hunter Biden's laptop. The Post reporting directly implicated Joe Biden and the Biden family in an ongoing scheme to sell influence to leverage Biden's job as a government official to sell the prestige and the power of the U.S. government to China and Ukraine.

That scheme, that ongoing scheme that unfolded over years, made the Biden family millions of dollars. 10% of that money was reserved, as you know, for "The Big Guy," meaning Joe Biden. That was information that might have changed the outcome of the election and that is precisely why Twitter prevented its users from reading it. Twitter went so far as to block its users from privately sharing the New York Post story on Twitter direct message. Anyone attempting to share the story about Hunter Biden's laptop was told it was unsafe.
Quote:
And at that time, Twitter received a communication from a consultant in Washington who had taken an informal poll of members of Congress, Democrats, and the message this person sent to Twitter was Democrats in Congress support the censorship. We're quoting: "They don't think the First Amendment is absolute." Huh?

In other words, sitting members of Congress were encouraging censorship to affect the outcome of a presidential election. That is illegal. It is effectively election rigging, and it is a direct attack on our Bill of Rights by people who have sworn to uphold the Bill of Rights.
You’ve got to hope someone will be held accountable for this.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 12-03-2022 at 01:51 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-03-2022, 01:52 AM   #2
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

This needs to be said again...as I have been saying it forever...and now others are finally saying it in the open:

Quote:
In other words, sitting members of Congress were encouraging censorship to affect the outcome of a presidential election. That is illegal. It is effectively election rigging, and it is a direct attack on our Bill of Rights by people who have sworn to uphold the Bill of Rights.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 12-03-2022 at 01:56 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-03-2022, 07:56 AM   #3
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Civil rights lawsuits are coming.

Based on denials of the 1st Amendment.

Going to be interesting.

Now you know why they didn’t want Musk to own twitter.

He now owns all the internal communications

We haven’t even heard anything about their slack communications.

I’m sure that’s coming
Old 12-03-2022, 08:28 AM   #4
azeri98

I thought Democracy was in peril because of the Republicans? What an f'n joke.
azeri98 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-03-2022, 08:29 AM   #5
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Civil rights lawsuits are coming.

Based on denials of the 1st Amendment.

Going to be interesting.

Now you know why they didn’t want Musk to own twitter.

He now owns all the internal communications

We haven’t even heard anything about their slack communications.

I’m sure that’s coming
Who is going to be sued and who will end up paying if they lose?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-03-2022, 08:34 AM   #6
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeri98 View Post
Of course it is per the dimwit projectionists who excel in projecting their wickedness unto others.
Old 12-03-2022, 08:39 AM   #7
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
This needs to be said again...as I have been saying it forever...and now others are finally saying it in the open:
So, what we have here is more genuine collusion between the Biden Admin, DNC and Twitter. Or stated differently, the first two conspired with Twitter. What a great conspiracy theory -- except it's not just a theory, is it?

Will some airhead lib explain all this conspiracy stuff to us. I thought all conspiracies were were make-believe, made up stuff, no?
Old 12-03-2022, 09:53 AM   #8
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
Woods said on tucker's show last night he'll move fwd with several suits. Individuals that shut down his free speech as well as entities that aided will be targeted

What should worry the dnc and others is woods said a class action lawsuit would carry more clout than a celebrity and he'd be open to be a part of such. Many people like you and me were taken off Twitter for posting truth.
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-03-2022, 09:54 AM   #9
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
The previous twitter execs-The DNC Who requested the 1st Amendment rights of their political opponents be infringed.

A conspiracy to block-silence etc opponents could technically be criminal
Old 12-03-2022, 09:57 AM   #10
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeri98 View Post
I'd like the proud members of the democrat party here to respond to your post. Their party is the threat to democracy.
Ok boys and girls and postal workers, defend away
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-03-2022, 10:17 AM   #11
king kong

twitter

What else was the DNC up too besides that?
king kong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-03-2022, 10:21 AM   #12
classhandicapper

So now we have further verification of everything we already know.

There’s a corrupt leftist, globalist, totalitarian leaning, loosely organized cabal between elements within the US government, US government institutions, the FBI, Justice Dept, media, tech companies, drug companies, Ukraine, the Fed, Wall St, IMF, WHO, WEF, Klaus Schwab, Bill Gates, George Soros etc….trying to control the world, reset everything, and take away our freedoms.

That doesn’t mean the republicans aren’t corrupt also.

But they are corrupt in the old fashioned way where they support their local businesses and constituents, get corrupt campaign contributions in return, and have a handful of media sources that promote their agenda of free markets, smaller government, conservative values, and freedom etc…

This is not about tax rates and how best to solve out social problems anymore.

It’s good versus evil.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 12-03-2022 at 10:23 AM.
classhandicapper is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-03-2022, 10:38 AM   #13
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Maybe the Supreme Court will dissolve the Democrat party!
Old 12-03-2022, 11:06 AM   #14
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
No one has ever influenced or restricted my right to vote.

Stop stirring ***t up.
Old 12-03-2022, 11:45 AM   #15
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
No one has ever influenced or restricted my right to vote.

Stop stirring ***t up.

That is you. There are a lot of extremely stupid people who vote that can be easily influenced and I believe they can easily swing an election. I will give examples from both parties. Inner city non alabaster welfare mothers lining up for housing vouchers in Detroit interviewed who thanked Obama for spending his own money to finance the program.

In Kentucky in a remote valley live a group of alabaster people who all are decedents of an early 19th century couple. They supplement their welfare checks by gathering some wild mushrooms that have value. One of the guys said he was working extra hard to afford a marriage license and minister to do the right thing and get married to a woman pregnant with his child. That woman was his sister. The inbred idiot had no idea he legally cannot marry his sister.

The coverage was extensive and detailed enough you could tell they were real. I could image the above mentioned idiots would believe most anything,
as they are not smart enough to know better.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: