Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Advance Deposit Wagering (ADW)

Old 10-22-2021, 10:40 AM   #1
BarchCapper

AmWager Available US Thoroughbred Tracks?

I am interested in opening an account with AmWager to make use of their wagering tools, but over time I've seen discussion here and elsewhere that they have a more limited availability of US thoroughbred tracks than some of the other ADWs.

I was not able to find a list of available tracks from the website (other than the mention of 490 t'bred, standardbred, QH and greyhound tracks in the FAQ).

Though I wouldn't expect a full breakdown of the available US tracks, would some AmWager account holder here be able to tell me what the major "excluded" ones might be? CDI-affiliated? Stronach? Other "groupings"?

I'm assuming the BC will be available?

Thanks for any and all assistance!
BarchCapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2021, 12:21 PM   #2
sharkey11

no churchill or turfway lad presq downs just a few that i know of
sharkey11 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2021, 03:27 PM   #3
Ted Craven

Here's a list of today's Thoroughbred tracks, 10/22/2021. You can see easily enough the North American ones.

Yes, no CDI managed tracks, but all the rest. All NYRA, Florida and Cali tracks, including Del Mar for Breeders' Cup. Great wagering tools, live and replay video, nice rebates. And FAST. Also a great back-end API for programmers.

You can get a non-wagering account for the asking with no expectation of funding, to check out the tools. Then simply fund it to start betting.

Try this link: https://pro.amwager.com/#/aff/6

Ted

Last edited by Ted Craven; 10-22-2021 at 03:30 PM.
Ted Craven is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-24-2021, 09:20 AM   #4
Gorrex

To confirm again, we have every track currently available to US ADWs except for content managed by Churchill Downs. This includes international tracks such as Hong Kong and French Racing, which have huge pools and excellent wagering opportunities.

Over the last year or so, several tracks have switched from CDI content management to NYRA. Thus we have been adding tracks.

We do continue to reach out to CDI for their content but have had no luck. We are always willing to work with them and find mutually beneficial terms for us and the racetracks they manage.

Finally, we are fully committed to offering the best possible experience for players and will always do so. We are currently working on several new initiatives that we believe our players will love and be entirely new to the ADW space.

Jason Martin
IT Director
AmWest Entertainment - AmWager
Gorrex is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-24-2021, 01:58 PM   #5
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Gorrex, your site says "You can get a membership without wagering"

MikeS recently had good things to say about your Horse Watch...since I live in Cali and can't wager--I assumed I could at least join your watch list. Nope, nothing.

Why would anyone give their info to be a member? Is their anything available to members who are cannot wager?

-NCG
NorCalGreg is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-24-2021, 04:27 PM   #6
BarchCapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorrex View Post

Over the last year or so, several tracks have switched from CDI content management to NYRA. Thus we have been adding tracks.

We do continue to reach out to CDI for their content but have had no luck. We are always willing to work with them and find mutually beneficial terms for us and the racetracks they manage.
No horseplayer in their right mind would accuse AmWager or any other group of being the roadblock to any type of wagering agreement when CDI is the entity on the other side of the table.

Thank you for this very helpful clarification AND the news about NYRA taking over content management for some former CDI tracks. That is VERY encouraging going forward.
Old 10-25-2021, 09:49 AM   #7
Gorrex

@NorCalGreg - You will be able to use the stable system/horse watch list once it's released. Currently, only a handful have access to it as we work out the last few issues. It should go live in the next few weeks.

Jason Martin
IT Director
Old 10-25-2021, 03:23 PM   #8
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorrex View Post
@NorCalGreg - You will be able to use the stable system/horse watch list once it's released. Currently, only a handful have access to it as we work out the last few issues. It should go live in the next few weeks.
Great! I'll look for it
NorCalGreg is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-26-2021, 09:13 PM   #9
BarchCapper

Red face Restricted in AR?

I was just getting ready to sign up for AmWager, and went to all the terms and conditions, and see that Arkansas is now listed as a restricted state.

I'm wondering if this is recent? I feel like I looked there once before when I had considered AmWager awhile back and there were no restrictions for Arkansas.
Old 10-27-2021, 08:28 AM   #10
Gorrex

Its been restricted for a long time, however, it was listed wrong on the site until maybe 1-2 years ago.

We have tried to get licensed there but we need a source market fee agreement with Oaklawn, which is controlled by CDI.

We do have quite a few people that sign up for free accounts and use our tools at times. Some use the ABC/Dutch tools to create bets to call out to tellers on track. We are perfectly fine with that and hope one day we'll be able to offer them the ability to wager.

Jason Martin
IT Director
Old 11-12-2021, 09:55 AM   #11
speldedo

What about Arizona - it just became legalized here recently?
speldedo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-16-2021, 10:05 AM   #12
Gorrex

Looking at Arizona is on our list, however, it's a complicated state at best right now.

Jason Martin
IT Director
Old 11-21-2021, 10:39 AM   #13
speldedo

Not trying to belittle you, but the big boys have figured out.
speldedo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: