Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-19-2018, 06:47 PM   #481
biggestal99

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtothegame View Post
HERE is exactly what I said earlier.....
This was NEVER about the kids.
Highnote, when asked about "how many have you taken in" wants to say "you don't know what ive done" ...lol OHHH yes we do!! Your fake ass feigning rants about ohh stop it your hurting the children is pitiful!!! You didnt care a single time when Obama did it but now its the end of the world???

And now we Have ALLEN...Biggestal99 who in his last four post made it perfectly clear what this is ALL about....
"This does not look good for the R's"....
"This is what we do. ESP in swing congressional districts in Callie"

This is NOT now nor has it EVER been about kids (who by the way I am sure have it better in detention then they ever had it in their homeland).

Sadly, it should be the kids, and how to remedy the situation that is the real topic here. But its not
Okay you have identified the problem, now how do you remedy it?

Pretend it doesn’t exist?

Allan
biggestal99 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-19-2018, 06:47 PM   #482
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Asaro View Post
Does this mean Cruz and his genius plan have gone down in flames?
Old 06-19-2018, 06:49 PM   #483
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggestal99 View Post
Okay you have identified the problem, now how do you remedy it?

Pretend it doesn’t exist?

Allan
We don't solve it by becoming the next Europe. That non-starter off the table sooner than immediately.
Old 06-19-2018, 07:24 PM   #484
RunForTheRoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggestal99 View Post
LOL. I live in downtown Dover, NJ. Lots of illegals in the city. LOTS.

They cause very few problems. Other than Americans won rent them small rooms and overcharge them.

Allan

Dover, NJ a city?
RunForTheRoses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-19-2018, 07:34 PM   #485
baconswitchfarm

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunForTheRoses View Post
Dover, NJ a city?

That is where Tony and Adriana were supposed to be going when he wrecked the car with her in it and Christopher went crazy.
baconswitchfarm is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-19-2018, 07:35 PM   #486
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
I heard from the grapevine that Congress is working on it.... What more do you want. Oh yeah...amnesty for all the "oppressed" people that come here and want to game our system for freebies.
Yup that's EXACTLY what I said...

What I said, correctly, is that this is shoot first aim later leadership. How the geniuses in the Trump camp couldn't foresee this maybe being an issue is crazy.

What's happening to the kids is wrong and could be avoided.

I'm glad some are working on it now. Hopefully democrats don't take a turn holding them hostage too but my optimism evaporates on the daily lately.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-19-2018, 08:03 PM   #487
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Yup that's EXACTLY what I said...

What I said, correctly, is that this is shoot first aim later leadership. How the geniuses in the Trump camp couldn't foresee this maybe being an issue is crazy.

What's happening to the kids is wrong and could be avoided.

I'm glad some are working on it now. Hopefully democrats don't take a turn holding them hostage too but my optimism evaporates on the daily lately.
What about the geniuses in the Obama Admin.? Obama: The Anointed One sent from On High -- who could all but walk on water -- who could never do any wrong -- who was always thought by the MM and fellow leftists to be the smartest man in any room into which he walked -- who was the most revered and respected U.S. president in the world -- who won a Nobel Peace Prize in record time for just showing up -- how could this "brilliant" man not see this would be a huge problem, especially since the little brown kiddies were caged on his watch? If anyone blew a human rights assignment it was His Majesty.
Old 06-19-2018, 08:12 PM   #488
hcap

I guess Ann nailed it. The immigrant kids are child actors reading scripts

"Don't fall for it Mr. President"

hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-19-2018, 08:20 PM   #489
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
I guess Ann nailed it. The immigrant kids are child actors reading scripts

"Don't fall for it Mr. President"

https://youtu.be/53ObMpGWm18
Oh, no, Ann has it wrong. The immigrant kiddies are child pawn stars starring for political purposes.
Old 06-19-2018, 08:28 PM   #490
elysiantraveller

Quote:
What about the geniuses in the Obama Admin.? Obama: The Anointed One sent from On High -- who could all but walk on water -- who could never do any wrong -- who was always thought by the MM and fellow leftists to be the smartest man in any room into which he walked -- who was the most revered and respected U.S. president in the world -- who won a Nobel Peace Prize in record time for just showing up -- how could this "brilliant" man not see this would be a huge problem, especially since the little brown kiddies were caged on his watch? If anyone blew a human rights assignment it was His Majesty.
Yup because I said that too...

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 06-19-2018 at 08:31 PM.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-19-2018, 08:30 PM   #491
hcap

Quote:
Oh, no, Ann has it wrong. The immigrant kiddies are child pawn stars starring for political purposes.
As I said previously, youse guys will believe anything.

If you mean Pawn as in Stormy "Daniawls", maybe Michael Cohen can represent them before he gets locked up.
Old 06-19-2018, 08:38 PM   #492
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
As I said previously, youse guys will believe anything.

If you mean Pawn as in Stormy "Daniawls", maybe Michael Cohen can represent them before he gets locked up.
Wouldn't be the first time in this world that kids were used for political purposes. Nor will it be the last... Leftists will do whatever it takes to further their agenda.
Old 06-19-2018, 08:40 PM   #493
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Yup because I said that too...
Yeah...you're real "genius" too, heh? No one plays the game Both Ends Against Middle, better than you, right?
Old 06-19-2018, 08:42 PM   #494
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

If the dems were serious about the kids - - all they have to do is take Trump up on his offer to sit down and negotiate a deal.
They could say, yest we will be there tomorrow at 9am - we want the negotiations televised live.

Trump could not back out and then the solution would be at least on the horizon.

BUT NOT ONE SINGLE DEMOCRAT HAS THE BALLS OR THE DESIRE TO FIX THIS.
Old 06-19-2018, 08:46 PM   #495
hcap

Quote:
Wouldn't be the first time in this world that kids were used for political purposes. Nor will it be the last... Leftists will do whatever it takes to further their agenda.
Yeah, like rightfully calling you a heartless idiot.
Btw, that was not political.

I spent some time with two great 5 year olds visiting me. I could ask them to call you and tell you personally if you like