Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-21-2020, 10:31 AM   #76
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Sorry, in the second paragraph, thought I wrote the Spanish flu.

The sorcerer and his apprentice, (boxcar and Tom) , accepting the failed herd immunity approach, in order to avoid social distancing and mask wearing is so absurd heartless as a "fair trade off" to the murder of 10's of millions, it makes me puke , and lose it.

You amateur Trumpite epidemiologists are so enamored with his herd mentality, you folks have willingly self-lobotomized
What a total fraud you are.
I never said what you are trying to sell here. I am on record as wearing a mask ALL THE TIME and social distancing and staying locked down except for TWO GROCERY STORES since end of FEBRUARY.

And yes, because I am at risk. For others, it is THEIR decision to decide the risk vs reward and there most definitely IS a trade off, but not tens of millions - your idiot, you believed what Biden said about 200,000,000 dead already?

People like you are dangerous and should be locked away in camps. YOUR disease is spread through your words. And it is far more dangerous than COVID ever was.

Now, 'spain Sweden, EINTSTEIN!
Old 09-21-2020, 10:50 AM   #77
classhandicapper

Many of the Asian countries have much higher exposure to other similar corona viruses and may be benefitting from higher resistance and immunity rates than in the US. There have already been papers published suggesting some cross immunity. For all we know, whatever the biological reason is that some people are asymptomatic is more common in Asia also.

What we know about masks is that the virus is WAY smaller than what the typical cloth or surgical mask can protect you from. However, that does not mean there is zero benefit. It's a kind of free roll. There isn't much if any downside and there's probably some upside. So you might as well wear one. I do.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 09-21-2020 at 10:59 AM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-21-2020, 10:52 AM   #78
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
I never said what you are trying to sell here. I am on record as wearing a mask ALL THE TIME and social distancing and staying locked down except for TWO GROCERY STORES since end of FEBRUARY.

And yes, because I am at risk. For others, it is THEIR decision to decide the risk vs reward and there most definitely IS a trade off, but not tens of millions - your idiot, you believed what Biden said about 200,000,000 dead already?

People like you are dangerous and should be locked away in camps. YOUR disease is spread through your words. And it is far more dangerous than COVID ever was.

Can you imagine how Harry would have been during the Black Death when a third of all people in Europe died? It would have been nirvana for him. He would have been the town crier giving the day's dead and dying report. Like all good leftists, he would have embellished the numbers and the fear.
tucker6 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-21-2020, 10:58 AM   #79
classhandicapper

Hospitalizations are still falling fast and about to break the all time low since the pandemic exploded.

https://covidtracking.com/data/national

This data also probably overstates the problem. If I break my leg, I'm in the hospital for that reason only, but I test positive for covid, I'm listed as hospitalized with Covid even if I'm asymptomatic and just waiting for my leg to be set and to be released with a pair of crutches.
Old 09-21-2020, 11:08 AM   #80
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
Hospitalizations are still falling fast and about to break the all time low since the pandemic exploded.

https://covidtracking.com/data/national

This data also probably overstates the problem. If I break my leg, I'm in the hospital for that reason only, but I test positive for covid, I'm listed as hospitalized with Covid even if I'm asymptomatic and just waiting for my leg to be set and to be released with a pair of crutches.
No one where I live talks about covid except to discuss the stupidity of govt on their mask mandates. Many of which are incoherent and contradictory. Very few worry about covid any longer because so few are getting it. Since so few are getting it, the news isn't reporting it. If the news isn't reporting it, it must be a non-issue.

The dems trumped their own issue by going nuts with riots. They had Trump dead to rights on covid and left him off the hook by focusing on lawlessness, where Trump is stronger. Now Trump can focus on law and order and the economy again. Dems gonna dem. Now I expect them to make fools of themselves on the SCOTUS nominee. I wonder how many times the nominee will have raped little boys because that's all they got on these gals.

Last edited by tucker6; 09-21-2020 at 11:09 AM.
Old 09-21-2020, 11:14 AM   #81
hcap

Quote:

You backed up your sorcerer telling us "we survived all the viruses that have attacked us" citing the Black plague, although admitting it killed a large portion of the population.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
Did you read and digest what I wrote and what numerous other physicians have written about the ineffectiveness of masks?
Answer me this: How in the world has mankind,throughout all these centuries, survived all the viruses that have attacked us without masking, social distancing and self-imposed house arrests?
A rather high percentage of us did not.
Remember the Black Plague in the middle ages?
The 1918 pandemic?
So Tom, would you or would you have not encouraged social distancing and mask wearing as all them pesky villagers died in millions all around you, or would you have supported your false inept, ignorant king urging you to get back to work and send your kids back to school?
Old 09-21-2020, 12:22 PM   #82
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

First off, you lie AGAIN when you put this crap in quotes - I did NOT say that... What I said is quoted by YOU right below it, so stop with the lies, Commie-Boy.

Quote:
You backed up your sorcerer telling us "we survived all the viruses that have attacked us" citing the Black plague, although admitting it killed a large portion of the population.
Trying to say what anyone would have done back on those is just an exercise in stupidity, something YOU are very good at. Back then was a totally different ear, and how diseases were spread were not known by anyone. Give it a rest boy, your are making a total ASS of yourself.

Wearing mask, total distancing is NOT the only option here. You CAN take sane precautions and STILL have people back in schools and back in the work place. It is imperative that we do both, Only total idiots like YOU can only see one way.

You are the biggest waste of time that ever posted here.
Old 09-21-2020, 12:57 PM   #83
hcap

Quote:
First off, you lie AGAIN when you put this crap in quotes - I did NOT say that... What I said is quoted by YOU right below it, so stop with the lies, Commie-Boy.

Trying to say what anyone would have done back on those is just an exercise in stupidity, something YOU are very good at. Back then was a totally different ear, and how diseases were spread were not known by anyone. Give it a rest boy, your are making a total ASS of yourself.

Wearing mask, total distancing is NOT the only option here. You CAN take sane precautions and STILL have people back in schools and back in the work place. It is imperative that we do both, Only total idiots like YOU can only see one way.

I quoted exactly what you and boxcar said from your post exactly. Are you retracting it now chimp?
Old 09-21-2020, 05:15 PM   #84
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
I quoted exactly what you and boxcar said from your post exactly. Are you retracting it now chimp?
For crying out loud, Magoo, get someone to read to you.
I SPECIFICALLY posted that you quoted me AND lied about what I said in the quotation marks above.

What in actually said was a fact - not supporting your or Boxcar.
Go get your diaper changed.
Old 09-21-2020, 06:00 PM   #85
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

"Commie-Boy"...I like it...accurate...
Old 09-22-2020, 05:27 AM   #86
hcap

Quote:

If that is what you meant, why didn't you tell boxcar just that instead of giving him a poorly thought out pass?

Your full reply also included
"Remember the Black Plague in the middle ages?
The 1918 pandemic?"

I had just posted 2 articles on the Spanish Flu. One showed they used masks, the other showed social distancing.

So chimp, are you now saying we did not understand the germ theory or social distancing in 1918? And it was ok to allow millions to perish in order for us, as your master boxcar says "to survive"

Last edited by hcap; 09-22-2020 at 05:29 AM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-22-2020, 05:36 AM   #87
hcap

Quote:
For crying out loud, Magoo, get someone to read to you.
I SPECIFICALLY posted that you quoted me AND lied about what I said in the quotation marks above.

What in actually said was a fact - not supporting your or Boxcar.
Go get your diaper changed.
Not supporting me? I am trying to make the case, as all epidemiologist and health care professionals have proven, masks do work

Are you supporting boxcar?
So you think masks don't work?
Old 09-22-2020, 10:04 AM   #88
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Not supporting me? I am trying to make the case, as all epidemiologist and health care professionals have proven, masks do work

Are you supporting boxcar?
So you think masks don't work?
They don't wear masks in Sweden, according to AP NEWS...and all the other European countries that wear masks and lockdown have 2x to 7x+ the number of new cases over the last two weeks...weird...
Old 09-22-2020, 10:17 AM   #89
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
They don't wear masks in Sweden, according to AP NEWS...and all the other European countries that wear masks and lockdown have 2x to 7x+ the number of new cases over the last two weeks...weird...
Do you have a link to a peer reviewed paper to back that up or is this simply anecdotal? And it has to be from an epidemiologist or it isn't scientific enough. And it would be helpful if the epidemiologist was a leftist since they speak truth to authority, or so I'm told.

Last edited by tucker6; 09-22-2020 at 10:18 AM.
Old 09-22-2020, 10:51 AM   #90
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Do you have a link to a peer reviewed paper to back that up or is this simply anecdotal? And it has to be from an epidemiologist or it isn't scientific enough. And it would be helpful if the epidemiologist was a leftist since they speak truth to authority, or so I'm told.
It's from the Euro CDC...quoted in an AP News article...which I've linked to multiple times on here...enough that even a blind hcap should be able to find it...

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: