Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-17-2018, 01:16 PM   #1096
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
The many different ways Trump has described Putin and Russian election interference

If you want to see a clip you can just watch yesterday's when he took Putin's word they didn't.

As for the 80's wanting its foreign policy back... you mean a time when we practiced great foreign policy? Sorry I'd like to keep that here.

"Tear down this Wall!" - Reagan

“Our relationship with Russia has NEVER been worse thanks to many years of U.S. foolishness and stupidity and now, the Rigged Witch Hunt!” - Trump (Quite frankly **** him for saying that)

The rigged witch hunt which has pointblank found evidence of Russian interference... but that's okay... Putin said they didn't.
Read the link. I don't see a traitor there. Maybe you do. Agree to disagree.

Maybe Putin mesmerized Trump with his soulful eyes...didn't another President once fall under Putin's eye spell? Oh, that's right. George W. Bush.

I don't recall anyone labeling him a traitor here for that.

Calling the US President a traitor, saying he can't be trusted (like some fools on CNN did - BEFORE Helsinki), is way more traitorous, in my opinion, then Trump reporting on what Putin told him.

Quite frankly, I don't see any reason why Russia would favor Trump over Clinton anyway. She's as corrupt as Trump in many regards and I'm quite positive compromising info exists on Hillary that the Kremlin has access to...plus Democrats have always been into "Russian resets" and have loved Russia since the Soviet Union days.

The only time Democrats have hated Russia in recent memory, is only after Trump won.

And as I pointed out yesterday, you can't really say Trump has bent over backwards to make life easier for Russia.

So yeah, why would they bother going through all the trouble of hacking and "favoring" Donald Trump?

You would think they'd want to deal with a known quantity, then an unknown, irrational, dumb-ass, orange ooompa loompa who is prone to do or say anything at any given moment.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 07-17-2018 at 01:18 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-17-2018, 01:17 PM   #1097
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
So... Russia didn't interfere?
The US Intelligence community says they did.
Old 07-17-2018, 01:22 PM   #1098
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
The US Intelligence community says they did.
Isn't that the same group that said Saddam had WMD's? That Benghazi was caused by a video? That couldn't find Bin Laden for 8 years?
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-17-2018, 01:28 PM   #1099
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I've never been one to trust the US intelligence community. Or any intelligence community for that matter.

Half of their business is disinformation...that tells you something right there.

I guess I'm a treasonous fellow for saying that.

The only good thing about the far-left and Democrats was that they never fully trusted the intelligence communities either...until Trump was elected that is...I used to have respect for them for that...not anymore. They sold out...big time.

#TreasonSummit

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 07-17-2018 at 01:30 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-17-2018, 01:32 PM   #1100
hcap

Quote:
I've never been one to trust the US intelligence community. Or any intelligence community for that matter.

Half of their business is disinformation...that tells you something right there.

I guess I'm a treasonous fellow for saying that.

The only good thing about the far-left and Democrats was that they never fully trusted the intelligence communities either...until Trump was elected that is...I used to have respect for them for that...not anymore. They sold out...big time.

#TreasonSummit
Alt right sites are all disinformation. Trump and his Trumpeteers are 200% disinformation.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-17-2018, 01:37 PM   #1101
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Alt right sites are all disinformation. Trump and his Trumpeteers are 200% disinformation.
I don't tend to post stuff from alt-right sites. Heck I don't post stuff from other sites in general, unlike some here, which is all they do.

I prefer to express myself with my own foolish words.
Old 07-17-2018, 01:37 PM   #1102
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:

Nah....We only lie exactly half of the time. The other half is disinformation.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-17-2018, 02:12 PM   #1103
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Read the link. I don't see a traitor there. Maybe you do. Agree to disagree.

Maybe Putin mesmerized Trump with his soulful eyes...didn't another President once fall under Putin's eye spell? Oh, that's right. George W. Bush.

I don't recall anyone labeling him a traitor here for that.

Calling the US President a traitor, saying he can't be trusted (like some fools on CNN did - BEFORE Helsinki), is way more traitorous, in my opinion, then Trump reporting on what Putin told him.

Quite frankly, I don't see any reason why Russia would favor Trump over Clinton anyway. She's as corrupt as Trump in many regards and I'm quite positive compromising info exists on Hillary that the Kremlin has access to...plus Democrats have always been into "Russian resets" and have loved Russia since the Soviet Union days.

The only time Democrats have hated Russia in recent memory, is only after Trump won.

And as I pointed out yesterday, you can't really say Trump has bent over backwards to make life easier for Russia.

So yeah, why would they bother going through all the trouble of hacking and "favoring" Donald Trump?

You would think they'd want to deal with a known quantity, then an unknown, irrational, dumb-ass, orange ooompa loompa who is prone to do or say anything at any given moment.
I think traitor is a strong word. I wouldn't use it. Agreed.

Apparently those eyes are mesmerizing. Like that snake in the Jungle Book.

Agreed. I don't think he's a traitor. I think he's just a idiot.

Clinton for all of her faults is "OG" when it comes to Russia. I'd certainly rather have Trump as an adversary. At the very least I think Clinton is a smarter person.

Agreed. Democrats are a mess... doesn't give Republicans a pass though.

He kinda has been really really really weak when it comes to them.

Again no. The old known quantity is a Cold War indoctrinated politico. I get that Trump plays chess in still undiscovered dimensions but Putin is a Cold War survivor. He's still playing the old game even when we aren't and it shows. He doesn't want to deal with a Clinton, a McCain, a Romney, a Graham, a Biden, etc. etc.

A Trump, Bush, or Obama is much more preferable than dealing with those kinda dicks.

You made the comment the 80's want their foreign policy back... I'm trying to drag the 80's to the present.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-17-2018, 04:04 PM   #1104
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Isn't that the same group that said Saddam had WMD's? That Benghazi was caused by a video? That couldn't find Bin Laden for 8 years?
Intelligence is a state of mind.
Old 07-17-2018, 04:13 PM   #1105
OntheRail

Quote:
Good dodge.

Also irrelevant.

For the sake of entertaining you though... sure let's say they did. You're fine with that then too I presume?

Most people are fine with their spouses cheating on them too... until they find out about it.
No just saying it happened before with out all the hair pulling... so why all the hair pulling this time? Cause some social media blitz... (which I seemed to of missed) swayed the masses to change their minds.. and Vote Trump. even though HC topped him in raw votes. . and you buy that? Then why did not Obama's Administration do more to stop it.... or FaceBook... hell they were deep into Clinton feeding her stats just like they colluded with Obama. But did nothing but cash the Ruskies checks

But hey you started the dodging... Ball back to you.. so show us one conviction from Mueller... according to you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller
The rigged witch hunt which has pointblank found evidence of Russian interference..
So a conviction should be easy for you to point to... but wait there are none Don Quixote.

So tell me do you believe Trump and his campaign colluded with the Russians?

We know Hillary did thru Fusion GP.
Old 07-17-2018, 04:22 PM   #1106
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
I think you are a bit over the edge with this one.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg ledge.JPG (18.0 KB, 2 views)
Old 07-17-2018, 04:22 PM   #1107
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
No just saying it happened before with out all the hair pulling... so why all the hair pulling this time? Cause some social media blitz... (which I seemed to of missed) swayed the masses to change their minds.. and Vote Trump. even though HC topped him in raw votes. . and you buy that? Then why did not Obama's Administration do more to stop it.... or FaceBook... hell they were deep into Clinton feeding her stats just like they colluded with Obama. But did nothing but cash the Ruskies checks

But hey you started the dodging... Ball back to you.. so show us one conviction from Mueller... according to you...

So a conviction should be easy for you to point to... but wait there are none Don Quixote.

So tell me do you believe Trump and his campaign colluded with the Russians?

We know Hillary did thru Fusion GP.
The hair pulling is because we caught it.

As far as convictions I'm not too concerned about that. Those are going to happen.

Look I don't think there was any "collusion" of that's the word we want to use.
Old 07-17-2018, 04:58 PM   #1108
OntheRail

Quote:
The hair pulling is because we caught it.

As far as convictions I'm not too concerned about that. Those are going to happen.

Look I don't think there was any "collusion" of that's the word we want to use.
No all the Hair Pulling is due to The Donald... if Slips-a-Daisy had won... mum's the word on it all.

You really think.. they will convict any Russian Person, Hell Mueller had to buy a new chair after he shit in the old one when a Lawyer showed up in court to defend against his accusations. He's still back peddling the court on those indictments.

I don't buy onto it ... but ain't that the Lefts favorite one word phrase... COLLUSION.
Old 07-17-2018, 05:32 PM   #1109
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
No all the Hair Pulling is due to The Donald... if Slips-a-Daisy had won... mum's the word on it all.

You really think.. they will convict any Russian Person, Hell Mueller had to buy a new chair after he shit in the old one when a Lawyer showed up in court to defend against his accusations. He's still back peddling the court on those indictments.

I don't buy onto it ... but ain't that the Lefts favorite one word phrase... COLLUSION.
Hillary is probably the most investigated political figure of the past 30 years.

I'm pretty sure mum wouldn't have been the word.
Old 07-17-2018, 05:44 PM   #1110
boxcar

Quote:
Hillary is probably the most investigated political figure of the past 30 years.
And is bulletproof, thanks to Obama and the Deep State.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: