Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-18-2023, 06:17 PM   #46
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

[quote=senortout;2897189]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I wouldn't wish non-stop, day after day, chronic pain on anyone.

Someone in my family suffers from this, and has been for years.

It's not something to try and downgrade in someone else's life. You never know what someone is going through, especially sitting behind a keyboard and never meeting them or knowing them in real life.

Chronic pain is NO JOKE...ever...

Oh, really, well if it was a 'dick move' no one shoulda felt it on this website.

sing along with me, to the tune of "Are You From Dixie"

yada yada yada

Are you from big V?
86yo and still no command of the English language? When you can actually convey an intelligible message, let me know. I have no idea what you just typed.

You and fast have something in common, it appears.
Old 08-18-2023, 06:42 PM   #47
senortout

[quote=PaceAdvantage;2897191]
Quote:
Originally Posted by senortout View Post
86yo and still no command of the English language? When you can actually convey an intelligible message, let me know. I have no idea what you just typed.

You and fast have something in common, it appears.

made me spell it out did'ja? ok

callin me a dick, should be ok on this site

I've been called worse.

I meant being a dick and I could wave it around here bigtime and no one should notice since you are all...wait for it

EVEN BIGGER VAGINAS!
senortout is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-18-2023, 06:46 PM   #48
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

The biggest vagina is the dick who doesn't know he's actually a vagina.

Why are you even here? Why would anyone hang out in a forum they don't like or respect?

When you turn 86, do you automatically become smooth-brained?
Old 08-18-2023, 06:47 PM   #49
senortout

and Suddenly...like magic almost...

I hear younze thinkin' away...

wait for it...

'mosties not so bad' (and you are not bad, my friend, you've taken a big hit for the rest of us, and for far too long)
Old 08-18-2023, 06:48 PM   #50
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

senortout bashes a guy's chronic pain because he doesn't like his poitics.

I take it back senor

You're a very nice person.
Old 08-18-2023, 06:50 PM   #51
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Oh, and make sure you get another COVID booster...you can't be too safe
Old 08-18-2023, 06:58 PM   #52
senortout

Quote:
The biggest vagina is the dick who doesn't know he's actually a vagina.

Why are you even here? Why would anyone hang out in a forum they don't like or respect?

When you turn 86, do you automatically become smooth-brained?

I came here years ago in the hopes of some meaningful discussion upon the subject of horseracing, thinking along the way that I could learn more about the sport I deeply love. Indeed, early on, it appeared that I had had my dreams realized. Somehow I drifted into the obnoxiousness of the group that controls the web site and even thought to myself, is this the way all horseplayers behave?

No, just a whole helluva lot of them, I keep telling myself. For the most part, I keep my mouth shut rather than offend.

Inner Dirt, I am apologizing for the manner in which I replied re: your ailments. Its just that I have them too, and, although I don't usually advertise that fact, it just seems wrong to bring it up on the forum, somehow. And repeat them, so often it just 'got my goat' As a side note, regarding your internet service...for Crissakes pull the string tighter that'll fix er right up!

Last edited by senortout; 08-18-2023 at 07:00 PM. Reason: spelling error corrected
Old 08-18-2023, 07:03 PM   #53
senortout

Quote:
I came here years ago in the hopes of some meaningful discussion upon the subject of horseracing, thinking along the way that I could learn more about the sport I deeply love. Indeed, early on, it appeared that I had had my dreams realized. Somehow I drifted into the obnoxiousness of the group that controls the web site and even thought to myself, is this the way all horseplayers behave?

No, just a whole helluva lot of them, I keep telling myself. For the most part, I keep my mouth shut rather than offend.

Inner Dirt, I am apologizing for the manner in which I replied re: your ailments. Its just that I have them too, and, although I don't usually advertise that fact, it just seems wrong to bring it up on the forum, somehow. And repeat them, so often it just 'got my goat' As a side note, regarding your internet service...for Crissakes pull the string tighter that'll fix er right up!

Also, Pace, what if I told you I am a dick who'd like a vagina, would I typecast myself with that simple phrase, you idjut?
Old 08-18-2023, 07:04 PM   #54
senortout

UR DEALIN' WITH THE MASTER NOW!

Right, the ole Masterbator from the faraway hills!
Old 08-18-2023, 07:08 PM   #55
senortout

Who do you like in the fifth?

Hell, I DRANK the fifth in the fourth!
Old 08-18-2023, 08:23 PM   #56
newtothegame

I had mentioned him in a post a while back.
I wouldn't have a problem casting my vote for him.
Show me ONE repug better that I should cast my vote for that has a chance going forward to make changes to this country in a positive way. Thats not to say I would agree with EVERY single thing. But, it damn sure would be better than the opposite!!
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,deriving their just powers from the consent of the
governed.
newtothegame is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-18-2023, 08:56 PM   #57
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:

Everything you came here for years ago continued and continues to exist, totally free of any political talk (I make it a priority to immediately erase any politics in the horse racing forums...even signatures and avatars...even from "righties")

So, I'm not sure why your experience went down hill...unless you willingly kept going to off-topic to read stuff you don't agree with or makes you angry.

Don't blame me.

And I don't "control" the website.

I post just like everyone else. But what do I control?

It's all the users that control the website because it's the users that create the content.

Yes, if you're a total asshole and don't stop when I ask you nicely to stop (and I'm NOT talking to you here...I'm talking in general), then there might be a problem.

But other than that, I don't really control anything. I just let it all roll on with as little interference as possible.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 08-18-2023 at 08:59 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-18-2023, 09:46 PM   #58
myohmyjustify

Quote:
Also, his wiki says he's avoided criticizing Trump and appears to be a Trump supporter. That gets a CHECK MARK in my book

It also says he paid a wiki editor to remove references to some postgraduate fellowship work he did with some relative of George Soros...OMG....

Other then that, wiki is pretty bland and hasn't moved my needle.

Maybe I missed something?
Vivek has said he'll pardon Hunter Biden if necessary.

He also said he would not stop China from invading Taiwan. Vivek said it's because he wants microchips to continue coming into our country.

Now, the Hunter thing is a no big deal for me... Simply, I just don't care about him. Someday, he might wind up dead in a Wilmington ghetto with a crack pipe next to him.

But the China thing does bother me because does Vivek NOT think China won't hold back semiconductors if they control Taiwan? China is our biggest enemy and to appease their aggressive behavior under the ruse of trade and commerce is naive if nor downright immoral.

Plus, Elon likes him and we all know Musk is 'owned' by the CCP.
myohmyjustify is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-18-2023, 11:51 PM   #59
Inner Dirt

Quote:

When I was 14 I broke my neck in a HS football game, I speared a big ass full back that went on to have a nice pro career with the NO Saints, he played TE in college and pros. I buried my head in his sternum, but I took a bad angle. I guess they made spearing illegal for a good reason. The SOB outweighed by 50#, bravery sometimes does not pay, everyone else was aiming at his knees or trying to ankle tackle him. After healing no actual spinal cord damage, just a neck with limited mobility that aches a little here and there. If I work under a car I have to keep it straight, I have to drive using the mirrors. It also disqualified me from joining the Air Force and trying to become a pilot. That was my childhood dream.

In college football coach kicked me out of the weight room for practicing my clean and jerks he said I was going to hurt someone. I used to compete in power lifting events, but it was football season so I wasn't using the power lifting gym. I just went outside in the grass, ground gave way on my plant foot and I twisted with weight over my head and fell double lower fracture, that has dogged me ever since and required a lower fusion as they remove vertebrae and bolt your spine together.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-18-2023, 11:55 PM   #60
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by myohmyjustify View Post
Vivek has said he'll pardon Hunter Biden if necessary.

He also said he would not stop China from invading Taiwan. Vivek said it's because he wants microchips to continue coming into our country.

Now, the Hunter thing is a no big deal for me... Simply, I just don't care about him. Someday, he might wind up dead in a Wilmington ghetto with a crack pipe next to him.

But the China thing does bother me because does Vivek NOT think China won't hold back semiconductors if they control Taiwan? China is our biggest enemy and to appease their aggressive behavior under the ruse of trade and commerce is naive if nor downright immoral.

Plus, Elon likes him and we all know Musk is 'owned' by the CCP.
So what you're saying is...there is no perfect candidate...no shock there