Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-11-2016, 11:54 AM   #1
JustRalph
Just another Facist

A place to start for deportations?

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/1....rticle/2607171

Giving your name to the government........oops
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-11-2016, 12:05 PM   #2
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Trump and his staff ought to offer whistleblower awards too. Taxpayers would be more than happy to pony up some cash to get rid of them.
EasyGoer89 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-11-2016, 12:05 PM   #3
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

If...if you like your anonymity, you...you...you can keep your anonymity.
Old 11-11-2016, 12:09 PM   #4
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

BTW, can we now deport that used rag Ding Harry once and for all?
I would like to drop him off in the middle of Syria. With mohamad cartoon taped to his arse.
Old 11-11-2016, 12:13 PM   #5
Tor Ekman

We can work down the list later, but the place to start is that anybody here illegally who is arrested for a felony or misdemeanor criminal offense gets an expedited probable cause hearing, and if the arrest is deemed to have been based on probable cause, the person is deported immediately
Tor Ekman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-11-2016, 12:19 PM   #6
MONEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph

That news article is meant to create more unrest.

Trump said that he will build a wall and get rid of criminal illegal aliens 1st.
The congress will never allow mass deportations.
The best ways to get rid of people that are here illegally, are to stop funding sanctuary cities and to enforce E-Verify.
MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-11-2016, 12:22 PM   #7
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Before we deport anyone here illegally, we need to take a really close look at people here legally....democrats.

I would make some kind of weighted switch, say, we keep 10 illegals for every dem we deport.

Pathway to citizenship.
Old 11-11-2016, 12:58 PM   #8
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph

Ralph, you were a cop before, right? What did you do when you pulled over a motorist who proved to be an illegal immigrant? Did you turn him in for deportation...and was he actually DEPORTED? The illegals get arrested, get fined...and some even get imprisoned. But then they are sent right back on the American streets...because they provide a valuable service to the American economy. Heck...The Mexicans are even being CATERED to in this country. No matter WHAT "official" phone call I make...I am told to "press 1 for English"...and "2 for Spanish". There are "currency exchanges" on every block...to cater to the illegals who need to transfer money without having bank accounts. Have you ever seen an AMERICAN walk into one of those places...except for a once-a-year licence-plate sticker? And you think that all the government needed to deport these people is their "identity" or "address"? If the government cared to...they would have had their identities and addresses ALREADY.

The illegals are here because the government WANTS them here. Drive up and down any American city street...and count how many small businesses you see closed and boarded up. The only reason that the REST of them aren't boarded up as well is because of the "illegal immigrants"...who do work that the American would/could NEVER do...even at twice the pay. And you think that TRUMP -- a BUSINESSMAN -- doesn't KNOW this? You think that Trump is the ONLY newly-elected president who was concerned with illegal immigration...but couldn't do anything about it?

Go into any restaurant in the U.S., and peek into the kitchen...and tell me who you see working there. And then ask the owner if he could afford to stay open, otherwise.
Old 11-11-2016, 01:02 PM   #9
DSB

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos
Ralph, you were a cop before, right? What did you do when you pulled over a motorist who proved to be an illegal immigrant? Did you turn him in for deportation...and was he actually DEPORTED? The illegals get arrested, get fined...and some even get imprisoned. But then they are sent right back on the American streets...because they provide a valuable service to the American economy. Heck...The Mexicans are even being CATERED to in this country. No matter WHAT "official" phone call I make...I am told to "press 1 for English"...and "2 for Spanish". There are "currency exchanges" on every block...to cater to the illegals who need to transfer money without having bank accounts. Have you ever seen an AMERICAN walk into one of those places...except for a once-a-year licence-plate sticker? And you think that all the government needed to deport these people is their "identity" or "address"? If the government cared to...they would have had their identities and addresses ALREADY.

The illegals are here because the government WANTS them here. Drive up and down any American city street...and count how many small businesses you see closed and boarded up. The only reason that the REST of them aren't boarded up as well is because of the "illegal immigrants"...who do work that the American would/could NEVER do...even at twice the pay. And you think that TRUMP -- a BUSINESSMAN -- doesn't KNOW this? You think that Trump is the ONLY newly-elected president who was concerned with illegal immigration...but couldn't do anything about it?

Go into any restaurant in the U.S., and peek into the kitchen...and tell me who you see working there. And then ask the owner if he could afford to stay open, otherwise.
I've heard this argument many times.

The question I have is, how did America make it through the first 200 years without illegal immigrants?
DSB is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-11-2016, 01:11 PM   #10
MONEY

Quote:
Ralph, you were a cop before, right? What did you do when you pulled over a motorist who proved to be an illegal immigrant?
City and state employees in New York are not allowed to ask anyone about their immigration status.
Everybody is treated as a citizen.
Trying to get anybody deported would get you fired.
MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-11-2016, 01:18 PM   #11
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSB
I've heard this argument many times.

The question I have is, how did America make it through the first 200 years without illegal immigrants?
Is that what you are really asking for? To take America back 200 years? You are a funny guy.

I am not just making an "argument", friend. I LIVED this argument for over 30 years. Ever since I was 16, I worked alongside these "illegal immigrants"...and saw first-hand how exploited they are...and how hard they work. And the Americans have hated them all along, because they (the illegals) are taking away the Americans' jobs. An American do a Mexican's job? Don't make me laugh.

The Mexican immigrants are the VICTIMS in this sad scenario. They can't feed themselves and their families in their own country...and they come here and willingly enslave themselves...and our country is eager to play along. The government looks the other way...while the business owners break the law with impunity. And we blame the poor Mexican for all of this.
Old 11-11-2016, 01:23 PM   #12
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONEY
City and state employees in New York are not allowed to ask anyone about their immigration status.
Everybody is treated as a citizen.
Trying to get anybody deported would get you fired.
Money...you were/are a cop too, right? Do you need to ask a Mexican motorist who is driving without a licence, if he is illegal or not? As a "law officer"...shouldn't it bother you when you see these "illegals" just pay a fine...and then get back into their cars? What "law and order" do you cops think that you are PROTECTING out there?
Old 11-11-2016, 01:25 PM   #13
DSB

Quote:
Is that what you are really asking for? To take America back 200 years? You are a funny guy.

I am not just making an "argument", friend. I LIVED this argument for over 30 years. Ever since I was 16, I worked alongside these "illegal immigrants"...and saw first-hand how exploited they are...and how hard they work. And the Americans have hated them all along, because they (the illegals) are taking away the Americans' jobs. An American do a Mexican's job? Don't make me laugh.

The Mexican immigrants are the VICTIMS in this sad scenario. They can't feed themselves and their families in their own country...and they come here and willingly enslave themselves...and our country is eager to play along. The government looks the other way...while the business owners break the law with impunity. And we blame the poor Mexican for all of this.
Please stop with the "no American will do those jobs" nonsense.

I worked on the backside of racetracks for years. At one time all grooms and hotwalkers were either white or black, and all were Americans.

Now, I'd wager there isn't a racetrack IN NORTH AMERICA that isn't loaded with illegal aliens in those positions.

Americans did those jobs for more than 100 years. And that's just one I'm familiar with...
DSB is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-11-2016, 01:32 PM   #14
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSB
Please stop with the "no American will do those jobs" nonsense.

I worked on the backside of racetracks for years. At one time all grooms and hotwalkers were either white or black, and all were Americans.

Now, I'd wager there isn't a racetrack IN NORTH AMERICA that isn't loaded with illegal aliens in those positions.

Americans did those jobs for more than 100 years. And that's just one I'm familiar with...
THE AMERICAN COULDN'T DO A MEXICAN'S JOB FOR TWICE THE PAY. And I have 35 years of business experience backing up this claim of mine. "At one time Americans did this, and that..." you say. Tell me...what stopped them from working this hard TODAY...the illegal immigrants?

Last edited by thaskalos; 11-11-2016 at 01:35 PM.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-11-2016, 01:35 PM   #15
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Tell me...what stopped them from from working this hard TODAY...the illegal immigrants?
If the business can offer an illegal immigrant half the pay for the same work, why in the world would they ever hire an American to do the job? The business would only ever seek out illegal immigrants. They know where to find them and the immigrant learns where to go to find someone willing to give them a job.

I take it you're chalking this all up to Americans being too entitled or too lazy to do certain jobs.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply