Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-22-2020, 03:25 PM   #31
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Maybe if Giuliani had a better case, it wouldn't matter who appointed the judge. The Judge asked Giuliani

""You're alleging that the two individual plaintiffs were denied the right to vote. But at bottom, you're asking this court to invalidate more than 6.8 million votes, thereby disenfranchising every single voter in the Commonwealth. Could you tell me how this result could possibly be justified?"

Chris Christie echoed this statement today:

"They allege fraud outside the courtroom, but when they go inside the courtroom, they don't plead fraud and they don't argue fraud,"
Well...maybe the plan is just to get the whole enchalada kicked up to a conservative SC.

But it would be nice if you pathetic, lame excuses for human beings could get your facts straight for once and quit spewing out fake ones.
Old 11-22-2020, 03:41 PM   #32
Burls
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
You liberals would be a laugh-a-minute if you weren't such pitifully pathetic fools. My initial gut feeling last night was right. The good PA judge is a liberal, an Obama-appointee, as Giulani pointed out.

Obama-Appointed Judge in PA Sends Outrageous Message to Trump Attorney

https://www.westernjournal.com/obama...rump-attorney/

Boxcar: If you are going to keep announcing yourself as a Christian, then stop lying.
You are bringing faith in Christ into disrepute. Shame on you.

First, if you looked into the issue at all, instead of spreading falsehoods, you would realize that Brann is a lifetime conservative Republican.

It’s worth noting that, while Brann was appointed to the federal bench by Democratic President Barack Obama, the judge held multiple leadership positions within the Republican Party. Obama frequently had to strike deals with Republican senators to appoint GOP judges, in order to prevent those senators from blocking Obama’s other nominees.

Secondly, why are you in favor of a blatantly immoral, obviously godless man like Trump anyway?
No true Christian would endorse an evil man like Donald Trump.
Burls is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-22-2020, 03:52 PM   #33
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
Well...maybe the plan is just to get the whole enchalada kicked up to a conservative SC.

But it would be nice if you pathetic, lame excuses for human beings could get your facts straight for once and quit spewing out fake ones.
Blah blah blah....

Are you gonna stick to your word/bet with HCAP and leave this site, or were you full of shit, as usual?
We all know the answer...kinda like that handicapping contest you were gonna have with Thaskalos....all you needed was a few weeks to get ready, right? Haaahaaa

You’ve shown yourself to be nothing but a phony pontificating fool who does little more than Bible babble and insult people.
Get lost

Last edited by PhantomOnTour; 11-22-2020 at 03:54 PM.
PhantomOnTour is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-22-2020, 03:57 PM   #34
Light
Veteran

Quote:

The Supreme Court isn't as dumb as the Trump legal team which has become a national embarrassment.

BTW, the SC has already rebuked Republicans in this election or has referred cases back down to the lower courts because it is a state issue.

Trump can have 9 conservatives on the SC and he will lose.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-22-2020, 04:19 PM   #35
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomOnTour View Post
Blah blah blah....

Are you gonna stick to your word/bet with HCAP and leave this site, or were you full of shit, as usual?
We all know the answer...kinda like that handicapping contest you were gonna have with Thaskalos....all you needed was a few weeks to get ready, right? Haaahaaa

You’ve shown yourself to be nothing but a phony pontificating fool who does little more than Bible babble and insult people.
Get lost
I'll think about it. I wanna keep you in suspense. Perhaps, in the meantime, we'll get lucky and you'll hyperventilate in your triple-layer face diaper, which would spare us from your drivel.
Old 11-22-2020, 04:44 PM   #36
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
I'll think about it. I wanna keep you in suspense. Perhaps, in the meantime, we'll get lucky and you'll hyperventilate in your triple-layer face diaper, which would spare us from your drivel.
Believe me....no one this board is in suspense as to whether you’ll leave (or face Thask in a handicapping contest). As I already stated, “ we all know the answer”

Your words and insults are empty and everyone here knows it....except you, apparently.
Bye bye Bible babbler

Last edited by PhantomOnTour; 11-22-2020 at 04:45 PM.
PhantomOnTour is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-22-2020, 06:01 PM   #37
thaskalos

Quote:
Believe me....no one this board is in suspense as to whether you’ll leave (or face Thask in a handicapping contest). As I already stated, “ we all know the answer”

Your words and insults are empty and everyone here knows it....except you, apparently.
Bye bye Bible babbler
I can't blame him for chickening out of a handicapping contest against me. He has the same chance of beating me, as Trump has of overturning this election.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-22-2020, 07:02 PM   #38
boxcar

Quote:

Bye bye Bible babbler
You know nothing. The only thing you know is the dark ignorance that rises up out of the abyss.

And don't worry about Thask. I'll get around to that minimumweight on my time schedule.
Old 11-22-2020, 07:03 PM   #39
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
I can't blame him for chickening out of a handicapping contest against me. He has the same chance of beating me, as Trump has of overturning this election.
Wow! I guess I really did do the smart thing.
Old 11-22-2020, 07:27 PM   #40
hcap

Quote:
You know nothing. The only thing you know is the dark ignorance that rises up out of the abyss.

And don't worry about Thask. I'll get around to that minimumweight on my time schedule.
Even on your way out, you can not be a gentleman.

Instead a sore loser, like your failed lying false king
Old 11-23-2020, 09:40 AM   #41
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Even on your way out, you can not be a gentleman.

Instead a sore loser, like your failed lying false king
Fact Check Time, Humpty. First, I haven't lost anything yet. So I cannot be a sore loser. Secondly, even if I should lose the wager, I still win per my previous explanationS. (So, don't play stupid and ask again.) I keep tellin' ya: I'm in a win-win situation here.
Old 11-23-2020, 11:23 AM   #42
hcap

Quote:
Fact Check Time, Humpty. First, I haven't lost anything yet. So I cannot be a sore loser. Secondly, even if I should lose the wager, I still win per my previous explanationS. (So, don't play stupid and ask again.) I keep tellin' ya: I'm in a win-win situation here.
You did not win, or win-win, no matter your lurid fantasies and daydreams.

Please explain, why so nasty to everyone? We must have hit a very painful nerve
Old 11-23-2020, 12:02 PM   #43
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burls View Post
No true Christian would endorse an evil man like Donald Trump.

Wow. You really are an idiot.
Old 11-23-2020, 12:03 PM   #44
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
The Supreme Court isn't as dumb as the Trump legal team which has become a national embarrassment.

BTW, the SC has already rebuked Republicans in this election or has referred cases back down to the lower courts because it is a state issue.

Trump can have 9 conservatives on the SC and he will lose.
If that's true, tell your buddies to stop bitching about abortion...
Old 11-23-2020, 12:49 PM   #45
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
You did not win, or win-win, no matter your lurid fantasies and daydreams.

Please explain, why so nasty to everyone? We must have hit a very painful nerve
First you explain why you always censor my posts by constantly giving me instructions to omit bible passages of biblical-based explanations. How did you become such a fascist? Did your mommy and daddy teach you this, or does it come naturally?