Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-19-2020, 09:21 AM   #31
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Wow...just wow...
Now I suspect I know who left some of those rep point comments...
JerryBoyle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-19-2020, 09:23 AM   #32
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
15.000 voters in NV voted in multiple jurisdictions
500 dead voters voted in NV

how million are needed to be considered 'widespread fraud'?
Trump's team alleges it. Doesn't mean it's true. They now have quite the length track record of losing in court, so I'm gonna guess they're wrong here as well...

Quote:
On Monday, Clark County Registrar of Voters Joe Gloria said 936 ballot discrepancies were found in the county and six voters voted twice.

County commissioners certified the county’s election results with the exception of the Commission District C, where one candidate led by 10 votes but 139 discrepancies were found.
Old 11-19-2020, 09:24 AM   #33
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
What proof do we have that someone sent you a breeding message with your points, call out what the majority think about that.
Have I struck a nerve????
Old 11-19-2020, 10:19 AM   #34
jimmyb

I thought if we got a greater than 60% voter turnout we'd be looking at fraud. Basing this on turnout for the Obama numbers which were 57% and 54%. Considering the black vote turned out en masse.

2016 election, where the hag told us there was Russian interference, saw a 59% turnout.

2020 gave us a 67% turnout. For two old men with no novelty candidate.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-19-2020, 10:23 AM   #35
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
I thought if we got a greater than 60% voter turnout we'd be looking at fraud. Basing this on turnout for the Obama numbers which were 57% and 54%. Considering the black vote turned out en masse.

2016 election, where the hag told us there was Russian interference, saw a 59% turnout.

2020 gave us a 67% turnout. For two old men with no novelty candidate.
I have no idea why, but any post that doesn't declare Biden the winner is a racist post. Please recant now sir before you are doxxed and canceled. Registering for classes at your local re-education camp wouldn't be a bad look either. Would make you look more contrite.

Last edited by tucker6; 11-19-2020 at 10:25 AM.
tucker6 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-19-2020, 09:30 PM   #36
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryBoyle View Post
Have I struck a nerve????
Not in the least bit, I do better than good when reading Mikes posts. In one of them he made the point to admonish in advance that he did not want that kind of thing to occur. I never went against what he wanted to not happen. The negative points that I received all were "plain vanilla" and I would bet that all you or anyone got from anyone left or right here "plain vanilla". How else would someone say to you that we do not believe anything that you say.

Last edited by fast4522; 11-19-2020 at 09:31 PM.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2020, 09:27 AM   #37
Marshall Bennett

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryBoyle View Post
Trump's team alleges it. Doesn't mean it's true. They now have quite the length track record of losing in court, so I'm gonna guess they're wrong here as well...
Judges tend to dismiss a lot of cases Trump files. Its no secret why they do it. They hate him.
Problem with you Jerry, even if concrete solid evidence were placed before you, you'd dismiss it. You'd create some irrational reason. Your dysfunctional party of moral disgrace dismisses anything bound by logic or common sense.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-20-2020, 10:31 AM   #38
46zilzal
velocitician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
Judges tend to dismiss a lot of cases Trump files. Its no secret why they do it. They hate him.
Problem with you Jerry, even if concrete solid evidence were placed before you, you'd dismiss it. You'd create some irrational reason. Your dysfunctional party of moral disgrace dismisses anything bound by logic or common sense.
No because the majority of his lawsuits have no basis in fact
Old 11-20-2020, 10:36 AM   #39
JerryBoyle
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
Hasn't Mitch McConnell spent the last 4+ years packing the courts w Republican judges (and the 4 years before that stalling on Dem judges)?

If you can present me something with concrete, solid evidence, I'm all ears.
Old 11-20-2020, 03:37 PM   #40
46zilzal
velocitician

Trump lawsuits dropping like flies around RAID.....
Old 11-21-2020, 06:39 PM   #41
elysiantraveller

It would appear the judges are tired of waiting...

Dismissed with prejudice.

Not to worry though Jerry!

No opinions here will be changed.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: