Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-06-2020, 12:57 PM   #31
Burls
Veteran

I'll just leave this here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
As they say in the big leagues....tough shit.

You can try and put as many judges as you want....in the meantime...tough shit.
Burls is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-06-2020, 12:58 PM   #32
boxcar

Now...these are two eyebrow-raising facts:

1. Biden won fewer votes than Hillary and Obama in all but the four of five currently contested states. Really?

2. How do the Republicans hold on to the Senate and pick up several seats in the House, and yet Trump loses the election? This makes about as much sense as the first point above. How does this happen!? This election was all about Trump, so supposedly all the Trump haters voted against Trump but voted Republican in the House and Senate? Really?
Old 11-06-2020, 01:00 PM   #33
elysiantraveller

Quote:
I don't know...maybe ask John James?

When you squash votes for Trump, you're probably squashing votes for John James as well...he lost a close one in Michigan...he was leading bigly at one point, was he not?
I'm glad you mentioned him.

He's a perfect foil to use in regards to Trump and why he legitimately lost.

James is a great milquetoast Republican who checks off all the extra boxes you want. In any other era he likely is a Senator from Michigan.

How did James do in vote share compared to Trump?

Trump lost because he lost indies. James did better among them but not by enough.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-06-2020, 01:03 PM   #34
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
President Trump...more "love" in 2020 than in 2016, and for good reason:

2016 total votes: 61,943,670

2020 votes to date: 69,733,235 (+7,789,565 and rising - more than double of Hillary's so-thought popular vote in 2016)

Votes up from 2016: approximately 11.17% (and rising)

However, I do not have confidence in the voting totals. The Democrats are perpetrating a FRAUD on the American people. What are some of the states hiding in that they refuse to allow voting watchers? Give me a break!
Great point, Marge, and your stats dovetail nicely into my last post. What we are witnessing is the Lenin solution to stealing elections.

And of course, it's just a "coincidence" that all the vote tally controversy swirls around dimwit-controlled swing states.
Old 11-06-2020, 01:04 PM   #35
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burls View Post
I'll just leave this here.
Hey look, it's Burls!
Old 11-06-2020, 01:31 PM   #36
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
A few minutes ago I did a Google search for "news" (without the quotes) and noticed the http://www.FoxNews.com site was no longer visible on the first page of the search results.

Is this the result of some temporary glitch at Google?

Or is Google now giving the http://www.FoxNews.com site the same treatment they've recently been giving to other conservative news sites?

Imo, if this is a permanent change it should alarm the hell out of you - because it (censorship) could eventually happen to you - no matter what your political beliefs.

Fyi, the same search for "news" (without the quotes) at https://duckduckgo.com/ resulted in the http://www.FoxNews.com site listed FIRST in the search results.

See thumbnails below.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg GoogleSearch-News-11062020.JPG (68.6 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg DuckDuckGo-News-11062020.JPG (88.3 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by Jeff P; 11-06-2020 at 01:34 PM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-06-2020, 01:35 PM   #37
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I just did the same search and Fox news came up the 2nd choice behind Google News...go figure...
Old 11-06-2020, 01:38 PM   #38
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryBoyle View Post
I'm summarily dismissing innuendo and twitter videos with little context from "some guy". I want safe elections as much as the next guy. We've trusted them in the past. We can trust them now. If evidence is found, great, bring it to court. But you and Trump have already decided this is WHOLE election (but just the presidency part I guess?) is fraudulent.
In the past the amount of mail in vote manipulation was minor... but thru the year the Democrat Machine has perfected it. And then came the China Virus almost as if it was planned (I mean China does own Joe and Puttin has a piece of him as well ). They pushed wholesale unrequested ballots... changed the ID.. date and time requirements. All in Demorat controlled states. Remarkably the same ones with only mark on it is Joe. Hundreds of thousands of them. What is the odds.

Sure you dismiss any and all proof of fraud... but we have seen the midnight run to cart more "newly found" hot off the presses no chain of custody... no oversight as required by Law ballets being drug in in multiple state controlled by the Rats.

But you swallowed without a crew to ponder RUSSIA... RUSSIA... RUSSIA and the Ukraine Impeachment Hoax without choking once.
Old 11-06-2020, 01:42 PM   #39
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Quote:
I just did the same search and Fox news came up the 2nd choice behind Google News...go figure...
I just did the same search, and the http://www.FoxNews.com site has returned to page one of the Google search results.

Carry on...

-jp

Last edited by Jeff P; 11-06-2020 at 01:55 PM.
Jeff P is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-06-2020, 02:22 PM   #40
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Funny how every no night more votes are found for Biden and change the tallies drastically. Last night, Biden taking 87% of some counties.]
Not true as stated. Biden is winning 87% of the mail in vote in some countries. It has been well established that Democrats were much more likely to vote early and by mail, while Republicans voted on Election Day. By law, passed by the Republican legislature, Pennsylvania was not allowed to begin processing mail in ballots until the day after Election Day. Across the country in blue and red states alike, mail in votes are overwhelmingly favoring Democrats. Philadelphia county is an overwhelmingly Democratic county. It’s not surprising Biden is doing so well there.

Jerry, you might have missed another thread about the evidence.
That has been mitigated by the coup - in spite of poll watchers being legal, and a court order to allow them to be as close as 6 feet from the counters, Philly is refusing to allow them their legal access and the sheriff is refusing to enforce the court order.

Again false. Legal, registered poll watchers assigned by each party have been overseeing the count everywhere. Vigilantes, intent on sowing chaos, are being turned away.
What are the dems trying to hide?
We would love to show you the evidence, but when voter fraud is institutionalized in the dem party, is not that easy to get it. If I were a dem, I would WELCOME the opportunity to PROVE that the process is legitimate and that Trump really did lose....unless it isn't.
It’s also hard to find when that evidence-and the fraud-doesn’t exist.

I am more than willing to acknowledge defeat, but not as long as the laws are being violated to protect suspicious nighttime visits from Santa Claus.
Remember, Adam Schiff had rock solid PROOF that Trump obstructed justice, but NEVER produced it, even at the impeachment.

Face it, dems have no credibility and no integrity. Period.
87%......come on man.

The Mueller report documented at least a dozen instances of obstruction by Donald Trump. They were presented at the impeachment hearings. The Republican majority chose to ignore them.
Old 11-06-2020, 02:28 PM   #41
46zilzal
velocitician

Evaluation from an objective source.

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54811410
Old 11-06-2020, 02:35 PM   #42
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

BTW, remember that 112,000 ALL BIDEN vote dump that got added in the middle of the night? Remember that it was some sort of "data error" that was corrected (this was told to us by state officials).

How many "data errors" do you think go unnoticed? None? A few? Many small ones? Many large ones?

Who knows?

LOL

Exactly...who knows...

From 46zilzal's link:

Quote:
The explanation is simple - it was a data entry error that was later corrected.

Decision Desk, the election monitoring website which created the map, said: "It was a simple error from a file created by the state that we ingested… the state noticed the error and produced an updated count."

The spokesperson added: "This sort of thing can happen on election night and we expect other vote tabulators in Michigan experienced this error and corrected in real-time like we did."
They EXPECT? How about they make sure? How do we know they made sure? How do we know a whole bunch of other "errors" didn't happen?

See, this is my point. See how EASY it might be...to get away with a few thousand votes here...a few thousand there...and pretty soon, you might just have enough to push someone over the top...in a close race...

I guess the powers that be really did want Hillary to lose in 2016...
Old 11-06-2020, 02:38 PM   #43
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
.Democrats were much more likely to vote early and often by mail,
While Republicans tend to follow the law of one person on vote. Confirm and verify in the light of day. While the Rats play in the dead of night behind boarded up window out of sight.
Old 11-06-2020, 02:59 PM   #44
davew

Al Franken wins through voter fraud a few cycles ago -> time to moveon.org ...

a political street fight begins...
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-06-2020, 03:36 PM   #45
ElKabong

I'll just leave this here....

It's rampant there

https://fusion.inquirer.com/news/vot...-20200521.html

A former judge of elections and Democratic committeeperson from South Philadelphia has pleaded guilty to accepting thousands of dollars in bribes to inflate the vote totals for three Democratic candidates for Common Pleas Court judge in 2015, and for other Democratic candidates for office in 2014 and 2016, U.S. Attorney William M. McSwain announced Thursday.

Domenick J. DeMuro, 73, pleaded guilty to conspiracy to deprive Philadelphia voters of their civil rights by fraudulently stuffing the ballot boxes for the judicial candidates and for other candidates seeking office in the 2014 and 2016 primary elections. And he admitted violating the Travel Act, which forbids the use of a cell phone to promote illegal activity, McSwain’s office said.

Last edited by ElKabong; 11-06-2020 at 03:37 PM.
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: