Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2012, 03:31 PM   #46
acorn54

i think the basic job of the public handicapper is to promote the game of horseracing and make it entertaining.
as to whether any of the public handicappers get side income wagering on their selections, in addition to their paycheck only the irs knows for sure.
Old 08-01-2012, 03:37 PM   #47
tzipi

Quote:
Originally Posted by David-LV
As I said before you sound like a broken down suitcase with no opinion, so you have to knock someone you don't even know, and you have to rely and depend on others because you really have no opinion of your own on anything that has to do with handicapping.

You my friend are what they call a born loser.

BTW: As you can tell I am not playing any horses today as I am getting ready to rake it in on Saturday with the great card that The Meadowlands has put together for Hambletonian day.
Hambletonian Saturday has always been one of my best winning days of the year, so I prepare weeks in advance with many replays to watch.
_______
David-LV
Again you are insanely sad and again, keep avoiding everyone posting proof of you flip flopping on your opinions of Serling and Crist. Your anger on here towards me and other people for no reason is very telling.

Quote:
You have no opinion
I sometimes do and have put them on the General Racing. I have PLENTY of opinions on handicapping and selections and rely on myself. See I have proof on the selections page. You don't, of course

Quote:
You knock someone you don't know
Man are you dumb! YOU are on here knocking Crist and Serling everyday and you know NEITHER one of them or what they do in their life or at track. I have knocked no one except an insane person who is out of control.

Again, proving I'm not the one who has come from the long line of born losers. Your rants and lies who everyone calls out proves it and you know it.

Quote:
BTW: As you can tell I am not playing any horses today as I am getting ready to rake it in on Saturday with the great card that The Meadowlands has put together for Hambletonian day.
Hambletonian Saturday has always been one of my best winning days of the year, so I prepare weeks in advance with many replays to watch.
Who the hell cares and why even write this?? Once again keep bragging how much you win and your winning days. NO one cares or believes you. You win nothing and your crazy bottomless rants PROVES it. No one who is successful in life or the game would ever be doing this. Everyone sees right through it. Enjoy your life David.

Last edited by tzipi; 08-01-2012 at 03:44 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 03:51 PM   #48
tzipi

One last thing David. A successful person who DOES make tons of money....

Does not go to strangers and shove down their throat about how successful they are. Pathetic.

They do not brag to starngers how everyone in Vegas calls them by their money nickname.

They don't yell at strangers on a message board to come visit them in Vegas so they can show off their money and take them to expensive restaurants to make them jealous.

THEY SURE as heck do not constantly go on message boards to attack solid public handicappers for NO reason. They also don't get caught in lies every other post by everyone.

A successful person does it and keeps quiet and lets the people around them do what they want. The anger shown from the first rant is very odd. We all see it. Say what you want. You did it yourself. Enjoy and good luck.
Old 08-01-2012, 04:36 PM   #49
David-LV
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzipi

Who the hell cares and why even write this?? Once again keep bragging how much you win and your winning days. NO one cares or believes you. You win nothing and your crazy bottomless rants PROVES it. No one who is successful in life or the game would ever be doing this. Everyone sees right through it. Enjoy your life David.
This paragraph show what a jealous and angry person your are, by the way I know a lot of people that brag on how successful they are, especially in Vegas. Do you ever watch the poker greats that brag all the time, I guess not.

Since when do you speak for everyone, who the hell are you??

_________
David-LV

Last edited by David-LV; 08-01-2012 at 04:44 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 04:43 PM   #50
David-LV
Veteran

Quote:

THEY SURE as heck do not constantly go on message boards to attack solid public handicappers for NO reason.
You keep following those so call solid public handicappers that you speak so highly of and we will have to pass the hat around for you.

Does the name Mike Warren come to mind??

________
David-LV
Old 08-01-2012, 04:44 PM   #51
tzipi

Quote:
This paragraph show what a jealous and angry person your are, by the way I know a lot of people that brag on how successful they are, especially in Vegas. Do you ever watch the poker greats that brag all the time, I guess not.
Since when do you speak for everyone, who the h*ll are you??

_________
David-LV
Nice try. It's over. I have never yelled at people on the board about how great I am and everyone to shut up and come to Vegas to see my riches. Sad. You don't have anything. You're the only one mad here because no one believes you and has called you out. You avoid answering everyones flip flopping quotes of yours because it shows how crazy you are. I'm not mad. More like shocked.

Now it's OK to lie and brag like a whacko and attack innocent people doing their jobs because, "you ever watch Poker players brag". So dumb and by the way at least they prove it on TV.

I don't speak for everyone genius. Go read all the threads you've hijacked. People are writing the same things and blasting you. This whole thread hijacking and ranting is insanely pathetic. A happy and successful person would never do this.

Last edited by tzipi; 08-01-2012 at 04:55 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 05:03 PM   #52
tzipi

Quote:
Originally Posted by acorn54
i think the basic job of the public handicapper is to promote the game of horseracing and make it entertaining.
as to whether any of the public handicappers get side income wagering on their selections, in addition to their paycheck only the irs knows for sure.
I agree. Now hopefully we can get this thread back to discussing Andy and his Saratoga radio show. Good show, good guests. Worth discussing.
Old 08-01-2012, 05:16 PM   #53
David-LV
Veteran

Quote:
I agree. Now hopefully we can get this thread back to discussing Andy and his Saratoga radio show. Good show, good guests. Worth discussing.
You talk about TLG like you go to dinner weekly with him, is he your handicapping idol??

________
David-LV
Old 08-01-2012, 05:26 PM   #54
tzipi

Quote:
You talk about TLG like you go to dinner weekly with him, is he your handicapping idol??

________
David-LV
No, I said stop hijacking every Serling thread to lie about his numbers and put down his job. That's all. Notice everyone else's posts to you here.
Yes, I like following him and his shows and learning a few things from him. Shoot me. Sorry your so mad about that and it ruins your big successful life that you have to rant everyday. Please let us get back to the radio show thread.

Last edited by tzipi; 08-01-2012 at 05:33 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 07:14 PM   #55
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:

Since when do you speak for everyone, who the hell are you??

_________
David-LV
Holy ****ing Shit did you take a while to turn into a full blown asshole. And as for poker greats, most of them will end up broke at some point in the next 3- 5 years, begging for someone to stake them...or maybe they'll write a book to raise some cash...
Closed Thread