Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-23-2018, 12:11 AM   #721
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Hey, out on bail, you simply gave me another opportunity to show how you and the rest of the cultists have been seduced by Chumpy, and hoodwinked by Rudy and their "idiotic truth" and "alternative facts" meme.

A bunch of absurd "Big Lies" told by little men.
In the end the yokes on you Humpty Hump... These Big Lies that you've swallow and have your thighs smoking from fevered rubbing is all for not... cause Trump is and will be the President.
Old 08-23-2018, 12:18 AM   #722
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses View Post
Conservatives are okay with that.
Doesn't matter how many laws the scumbags break.
HRC didn't win.....Supreme Court is up for grabs (and they have a distinct height advantage right now to be doing the grabbing). All they care about is their cause. There are no laws, no morals, no integrity.
Victory is everything to them.
Those who can't do... teach.

We've learned from the Dem's... eight years of Obama and Clinton.
Old 08-23-2018, 12:39 AM   #723
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by OntheRail View Post
In the end the yokes on you Humpty Hump... These Big Lies that you've swallow and have your thighs smoking from fevered rubbing is all for not... cause Trump is and will be the President.
Hey out on bail. I wouldn't be too proud of Chumpy and Rudu's big lies and "relative truths" and alternative facts. Not only big bullshit, but also a huge amount of bullshit.

According to The Washington Post, by August 1, Trump had made 4,229 false or misleading statements in office. His daily average for false and misleading claims has increased throughout the presidency, from roughly five claims a day during his first three months in the White House to an overall daily average of almost eight per day by August. And in June and July, according to the Post, Trump had an average of 16 claims a day.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-23-2018, 12:48 AM   #724
hcap

Quote:
HRC didn't win.....Supreme Court is up for grabs (and they have a distinct height advantage right now to be doing the grabbing). All they care about is their cause. There are no laws, no morals, no integrity.
Amazing how the cultists have been hypnotized into dumping their brains.

"Trump Derangement Syndrome" is in fact aptly named. However whenever I post this I get insulted 10x more than usual.

The Trump cultists are the ones suffering the derangement .This board is absolute proof.

Big time paranoid derangement !!!!!!!!!
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-23-2018, 01:17 AM   #725
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
This plea is NOT an adjudication. Once you get that through your thick skull, we might get somewhere. Why are you guys acting so damn ignorant?
You are the one that doesn't get it. We are not saying that it is anything more than an accusation in a plea-for now. What you are whistling past the graveyard on is that the prosecution must have some damning evidence to corroborate Cohen's claim otherwise they would not have allowed him to make it. Of course we do not at present know if that evidence is sufficient to convict.

My guess is that it will turn out to be just that.
Old 08-23-2018, 01:20 AM   #726
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
What you are whistling past the graveyard on is that the prosecution must have some damning evidence to corroborate Cohen's claim otherwise they would not have allowed him to make it.
In what world does this have to be true? You just pulled that out of your rear end.
Old 08-23-2018, 01:31 AM   #727
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
What's wrong H4C, that Manafort/Cohen giddy high you were on already fade away from you?.....
Well there's plenty of new action coming, just hang in there.
By golly, you're right. Just today the New York Revenue Service (I may have that name wrong, but everything else is correct) subpoenaed Michael Cohen. Why. Well, sometime ago the New York AG filed a civil suit against the Trump Foundation, charging it with fraud and deceptive practices. Such as using charitable contributions for personal expenses and transferring charitable contributions to the Trump Presidential campaigns. Board members of the foundation, which include Ivanka Trump. Donald Trump jr. and Eric Trump are accused of abdicating their responsibilities.

But the main thing the NY AG did was to turn the evidence gathered for the law suit over to the New York agency charged with criminal prosecution of fraud, election fraud and tax fraud. Today they subpoenaed Michael Cohen and Cohen's first response on being subpoenaed was to call them and say, "I'm on my way."
Old 08-23-2018, 01:34 AM   #728
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
In what world does this have to be true? You just pulled that out of your rear end.
In the world where the prosecution said at the Guilty plea hearing that the have evidence corroborating Cohen's claims including, but not limited to audio recordings and a paper trail.
Old 08-23-2018, 01:35 AM   #729
elysiantraveller

They missed all that today...
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-23-2018, 01:35 AM   #730
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Acting like Democrats, finally, and winning!
Old 08-23-2018, 01:38 AM   #731
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Acting like Democrats, finally, and winning!
Is identity politics and the perception of winning the only important thing these days?
Old 08-23-2018, 01:40 AM   #732
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
By golly, you're right. Just today the New York Revenue Service (I may have that name wrong, but everything else is correct) subpoenaed Michael Cohen. Why. Well, sometime ago the New York AG filed a civil suit against the Trump Foundation, charging it with fraud and deceptive practices. Such as using charitable contributions for personal expenses and transferring charitable contributions to the Trump Presidential campaigns. Board members of the foundation, which include Ivanka Trump. Donald Trump jr. and Eric Trump are accused of abdicating their responsibilities.

But the main thing the NY AG did was to turn the evidence gathered for the law suit over to the New York agency charged with criminal prosecution of fraud, election fraud and tax fraud. Today they subpoenaed Michael Cohen and Cohen's first response on being subpoenaed was to call them and say, "I'm on my way."
A word of caution before you get carried away, Mosty....
The evidence from Anthony Weiner's computer was introduced into the investigation from the Cohen raid and Mueller has to act on it by law....

The BIG shoe is about to fall....
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-23-2018, 01:54 AM   #733
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Is identity politics and the perception of winning the only important thing these days?
No. The important things are already done. She’s not Prez. The Supreme Court is safe.

I’ve said all along that Pence will get much more done than Trump, but Trump will wipe out more of the swamp. I’ll take either one.
Old 08-23-2018, 01:59 AM   #734
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
No. The important things are already done. She’s not Prez. The Supreme Court is safe.

I’ve said all along that Pence will get much more done than Trump, but Trump will wipe out more of the swamp. I’ll take either one.
Okay thanks.

Hard to get at this point to accomplish less than Trump but Pence doesn't strike me as a smooth operator... he would need a strong cabinet to run and defer a lot to Congress IMO... that's not a bad thing though.
Old 08-23-2018, 02:11 AM   #735
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
In the world where the prosecution said at the Guilty plea hearing that the have evidence corroborating Cohen's claims including, but not limited to audio recordings and a paper trail.
What penalties would the prosecution suffer if this said "evidence" fails to materialize?

Would that be zero penalty? Or less than zero penalty?

I'll go with "less than" Alex.

There are NO obligations on the prosecution in this instance. They never had to produce the evidence to the court in order to obtain this plea deal, correct?

So for all we know, said evidence doesn't exist.